Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: I-Dom-In-8 Everyone Read this - 04/16/02 12:22 AM
Ok guys this is getting outta hand now, Im sick of seeing personal attacks and peple flameing each other over bs things. If you have notn nice to say then plez dont say it at all. I know some of you will say Its freedom of speach sht but i dont wanna hear it.This flameing war is getting outta hand. I mean we get together all the time and there seems to be no beef but yet when you guys are at home it changes. I mean wtf. I let a lotta stuff fly here and it seems you guys are takeing advantage of it. Well if thats the case then i will have to change my ways. This is going out to everyone, You will see changes in my attitude and i dont wanna hear why did i change you guys made me change
Posted By: TheGSRGuy Re: Everyone Read this - 04/16/02 01:36 AM
Anyone in particular this is directed at?
Posted By: 2000V6SE Re: Everyone Read this - 04/16/02 01:57 AM
Calling someone a sissy because they "don't drink or do weed" hit a nerve. I've seen it all and it ain't as cool as some think it is.

Anyway, I plan to only reply to real club related posts.
Posted By: myotherleg Re: Everyone Read this - 04/16/02 02:01 AM
I would like to appoligize any one that i offended. I meant it only as a joke, seeing as though i am only 17 and not legal to drink. I was just instigating, and that was stupid. Sorry again to all CCEGER'S
Posted By: WOLF24 Re: Everyone Read this - 04/16/02 02:44 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by I-Dom-In-8:
Ok guys this is getting outta hand now, Im sick of seeing personal attacks and peple flameing each other over bs things. If you have notn nice to say then plez dont say it at all. I know some of you will say Its freedom of speach sht but i dont wanna hear it.This flameing war is getting outta hand. I mean we get together all the time and there seems to be no beef but yet when you guys are at home it changes. I mean wtf. I let a lotta stuff fly here and it seems you guys are takeing advantage of it. Well if thats the case then i will have to change my ways. This is going out to everyone, You will see changes in my attitude and i dont wanna hear why did i change you guys made me change
You have a good point. Everyone does have to understand that these are just words, and they can be taken out of context. I am a good example of that. I try too hard to read into someones comment, and usually go the wrong way with it. The last thing I want to do here is start a war with anyone. I left my other forum because it just got too bad.
Posted By: TheGSRGuy Re: Everyone Read this - 04/16/02 02:52 AM
Half the prob is how people talk smack on the net but can't back it up in person. Milan taught me a thing or two about that. smile
Posted By: mikey boy Re: Everyone Read this - 04/16/02 03:42 AM
Quote:
well, kevin you can go **** yourself you ******* son of a ***** **** do you want me to come over there and ****ing beat the ****ing **** out of your ****ing ***. **** the ****ing ****ers if you dont like it **** you too mutha ****er. i mean **** if i want to ****ing **** in a **** then i can **** and you cant say no to that. ****. wink
bwhahhahahaaa, kev i agree with you 100%. ******.
Posted By: svtnos Re: Everyone Read this - 04/16/02 04:11 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by TheGSRGuy:
Anyone in particular this is directed at?
i know!!! hahhaa its me... i type a lot of crap... kill me shocked im not a bad person, just like messing around a lot. its how i am. i just find it funny to see everyone get all worked up about different things... its not like i was talking crap about someone else's svt contour at a dyno day this past saturday eek
Posted By: NITROS Re: Everyone Read this - 04/16/02 06:27 AM
im sorry to say, i dont take anything on this board seriously. And i truely feel sorry for those who do. if i ever post anything that it is offending one. reply or send me a PM, this is offending me plz stop. This is the internet people, smack is just apart of it. frankly i dont care in anyone talks smack about me. u all are grown people. u guys shouldnt take **** seriously. esspecially with use younger guys.
Posted By: LoCo Re: Everyone Read this - 04/16/02 06:43 AM
I agree Kev. It just seems to me that everybody has an attitude problem. I just like messing around. Anybody that knows me knows that and if you don't now you do. Like I said so many times before why is everybody so serious? confused
Posted By: TheGSRGuy Re: Everyone Read this - 04/16/02 11:03 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by NITROS:
u guys shouldnt take **** seriously. esspecially with use younger guys.
Uhh Walter, you are one of the younger guys. :p
Posted By: JSVT Re: Everyone Read this - 04/16/02 01:10 PM
Haha, you guys are at it again. Place is a Sissy FEST!

First you guys do a thread, one guys get all bent outta shape, then another thread opens up with that guy whining. Its just hilarious, this is the only Forum ive been on where is like a Marriage conseling(sp) meeting.

laugh
Take care guys.
Posted By: I-Dom-In-8 Re: Everyone Read this - 04/16/02 01:46 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by JSVT:
Haha, you guys are at it again. Place is a Sissy FEST!

First you guys do a thread, one guys get all bent outta shape, then another thread opens up with that guy whining. Its just hilarious, this is the only Forum ive been on where is like a Marriage conseling(sp) meeting.

laugh
Take care guys.
LOL good to see ya back Jay.

everyone im not saying we cant joke around and have fun on here. Im just saying dont bash someone for no reason or because they dont do things the way you do. Thats why were all diffent. And as far as pointing someone out, well im not im saying it to everyone.
Posted By: Milan007 Re: Everyone Read this - 04/16/02 06:27 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by TheGSRGuy:
Half the prob is how people talk smack on the net but can't back it up in person. Milan taught me a thing or two about that. smile
Glad that I can be somebody's role model! LOL laugh

As far as what Kevin said, he is repeating some words that I spoke on here a while back... wink
Posted By: LoCo Re: Everyone Read this - 04/17/02 05:46 AM
Quote:
Quote:
Originally posted by JSVT:
[b]Haha, you guys are at it again. Place is a Sissy FEST!

laugh
Take care guys.
LOL good to see ya back Jay.

everyone im not saying we cant joke around and have fun on here. Im just saying dont bash someone for no reason or because they dont do things the way you do. Thats why were all diffent. And as far as pointing someone out, well im not im saying it to everyone.[/b]
True dat. cool
Posted By: TheGSRGuy Re: Everyone Read this - 04/17/02 11:00 AM
Haha Jay returns. You always crack me up (esp the little thread with JVT a while back). :p
Posted By: thisgirls98.5SVT Re: Everyone Read this - 04/17/02 12:36 PM
I don't think I have offended anyone but if I have I'm sorry. Typhoon is the only person I can think of that might have been offended by something I said. I'm pretty sure he knows that I was just kidding (if not then I apoligize). Everyone should just play nice!
Posted By: Richard Edmonds Re: Everyone Read this - 04/17/02 12:54 PM
I think we all need to realise that this forum is for the exchange of information about our cars. I dont believe people should be coming on here posting things irrelevent to the topic, there are times when a little bit of harassment can be funny, but when it gets out of hand like it does, I completely agree with I-Dom-In-8, most of us need to act a litte more maturely for sure. This is not just a problem on this board, but one on many others I have seen, it is all a matter of the maturity level of the users, please keep thing like this in mind while posting.
Posted By: Milan007 Re: Everyone Read this - 04/19/02 12:52 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by thisgirls98.5SVT:
I don't think I have offended anyone but if I have I'm sorry. Typhoon is the only person I can think of that might have been offended by something I said. I'm pretty sure he knows that I was just kidding (if not then I apoligize). Everyone should just play nice!
Huh!?!? confused
Posted By: LoCo Re: Everyone Read this - 04/19/02 05:49 AM
Bullchit like this makes the WHOLE Chicago CEG look bad. We need to chill. wink
© CEG Archives