Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: MLuko F*CK - 04/14/06 03:50 AM
The SVT just got hail damage.. the hood looks like a damn golfball now..
Cottage Grove had golfball + size hail tonight

i'm gonna go cry myself to sleep now
Posted By: csvt_33 Re: F*CK - 04/14/06 04:45 AM
Sorry to hear that . But there was softball size reported in some areas!!! C.F. hood and pre-98 trunk??
Posted By: hetfield_dup1 Re: F*CK - 04/14/06 04:49 AM
Damn Mark I'm sorry to hear about it. Fortunately we only had pea sized hail around here. Do you think the old dry ice trick might work on your hood?
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: F*CK - 04/14/06 04:55 AM
We haven't gotten it....YET!

Thank God my car is in the garage.

Sorry to hear about this Mark.
Posted By: owen_SVT Re: F*CK - 04/14/06 06:52 AM
That storm was crazy tnite...Im in the quad cities and called a friend who goes to University of Iowa and he was outside watchin a tornado down the street...It passed me by just a bit and the hail was on the outside of me...Lucky

Very sorry to hear about the car man...I'll cry too
Posted By: NVMYSVT Re: F*CK - 04/14/06 11:07 AM
no way.. I call your bluff - I live in Cottage Grove and a few miles away from you and even though we were getting hit hard and I heard the hail crashing on our house and deck - all our vehicles are fine...

I wish it would have dented my hood.. I hate that f'n thing.

You better produce hail dents tonight when you come over to pick up those rims. Hopefully your covered tighter than a 10 year old school girl.

Posted By: Frosty Re: F*CK - 04/14/06 12:10 PM
I hope you're lying. If you are, its not funny.
Posted By: NVMYSVT Re: F*CK - 04/14/06 02:04 PM
ok, now I don't think the white kid is lying as 2 of my co-worked got hit last night..

However I find it ironic that I'm about a mile away and fine.
Posted By: Thinkmoto Re: F*CK - 04/14/06 05:19 PM
Hey mark now you need my cf hood
Posted By: Pole120 Re: F*CK - 04/14/06 05:26 PM
Originally posted by Thinkmoto:

Update your sig

I want it, but ihave other plans in mind for my current CF beast. BTW, that IMRC cover looks KILLER!
Posted By: m!key Re: F*CK - 04/14/06 05:37 PM
i want it. i dont think i can have it though.
Posted By: MLuko Re: F*CK - 04/14/06 05:44 PM

I do have a few dings on my hood.. But if you dont sell it before SZ i'll probably be able to scoop it up..
Posted By: Goonz SVT Re: F*CK - 04/14/06 06:25 PM
post pics, how bad is the damage?
Posted By: Thinkmoto Re: F*CK - 04/14/06 07:09 PM
Originally posted by pole120:

Update your sig

I want it, but ihave other plans in mind for my current CF beast. BTW, that IMRC cover looks KILLER!

update my sig? what oh yeah duh. buy it and the parts carI need the money.
Posted By: Frosty Re: F*CK - 04/14/06 07:11 PM
Originally posted by pole120:
BTW, that IMRC cover looks KILLER!

LUCKY!!!

I wonder how you got that thing anyways

I need to spruce up my engine bay a little now that the exterior looks B-E-A-utiful again!

Mark, sorry to hear bout your damage mang. I'll give ya my T-Red hood for the time being...it's only got a couple rock dings in it
Posted By: posthuman63t Re: F*CK - 04/14/06 07:13 PM
Originally posted by NVMYSVT:
no way.. I call your bluff - I live in Cottage Grove and a few miles away from you and even though we were getting hit hard and I heard the hail crashing on our house and deck - all our vehicles are fine...

I wish it would have dented my hood.. I hate that f'n thing.

You better produce hail dents tonight when you come over to pick up those rims. Hopefully your covered tighter than a 10 year old school girl.

I guess since you vehicles didn't get damage itr means no one else's can either.. And miles away is more than plenty of distane for dif. sized hail. I remember about 2 years ago where I live, when I was at work golfball sized hail was coming down...beat the crap out of my car, and everyone elses in the parking lot. Including a busted 300M tail light and a rag top that now looks like swiaa cheese. And all the while my house that is about 2 miles away, didn't even get hail...

Sorry to hear about your can man. hopefully you have insurance...I hope mine gets it sometime...i have a few small dents and some scratches on my car that I wouldn't mind blaming flying ice on...
Posted By: ymicz Re: F*CK - 04/14/06 08:16 PM
I was at work in Menomonee Falls and we heard a "herd of deer" on the roof, I was like [censored]. I got outside and i have 2 dents in the trunk, 4 in the hood and and huge one in the drivers side 1/4 panel. I'm [censored] pissed.
Posted By: RialKnight Re: F*CK - 04/14/06 08:30 PM
Ouch!!!
I guess, i'm one of the luckly ones since my car as no damage from last nights storm.
Posted By: The Digital Slacker Re: F*CK - 04/14/06 10:03 PM
Tough break,
I had hail damage last summer on my then new (to me) svt. Had about 5 grand worth of damage, lucky that insurance took care of it. Oh, I was only parked a mile from home... and the 3 cars outside at home didn't get damaged at all, not a single hail ball fell.
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: F*CK - 04/15/06 02:49 AM
Beaners
Arse
May shoot
Flames ???????????

hahahahahahahahaha that one Bad Arse Mudder F'in joke I told wasnt it!!!!
Posted By: muhafuha Re: F*CK - 04/15/06 07:41 PM
dude i ran out and threw any blanket i could find on my cars when it hailed in streamwood about 2 weeks back! im lucky it wasnt softball sized tho!
© CEG Archives