Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Toadster you too can meet Toadster !!! :) - 06/10/01 04:29 AM
yes I really do exist, if some of you Bay Area folks would like to meet me I'll be in SF tomorrow around noon, going to Alcatraz @ 4:30

see you there! laugh
Posted By: Saturnk1 Re: you too can meet Toadster !!! :) - 06/11/01 05:46 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Toadster:
yes I really do exist, if some of you Bay Area folks would like to meet me I'll be in SF tomorrow around noon, going to Alcatraz @ 4:30

see you there! laugh

WTF???????????
Dude, Im gonna kick your a$$ - j/k
I was there for the 12 noon tour and stayed around the Pier 39-43 area all day and night long. We went to eat at the Rainforest Cafe and went into Wax Museum and Ripley's......did you drive?
Damn, how did I miss you?
Hope you had fun, send me a private message later
Posted By: Toadster Re: you too can meet Toadster !!! :) - 06/11/01 07:35 AM
well got a bit backtracked, didn't leave Sacta area until around 12:00, just got home about 5 minutes ago (its now 12:30am)... but i was SCREAMIN home smile
Posted By: Toadster Re: you too can meet Toadster !!! :) - 06/12/01 06:19 AM
i guess you're gonna tell me that you were parked in the Pier39 garage on the 4th floor too smile

my wife got lucky and parked on the 2nd floor (had to take 2 cars), we were at Fisherman's Wharf until 8pm...

small world, the sacramentans have to goto San Francisco to meet smile
Posted By: Saturnk1 Re: you too can meet Toadster !!! :) - 06/12/01 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Toadster:
i guess you're gonna tell me that you were parked in the Pier39 garage on the 4th floor too smile

Well, my tour doesnt like traffic, plus we had like 8 cars eek so we took the Baylink Ferry from Vallejo. I didnt see any SVT's there, well besides a Cobra but that doesnt count smile

Quote:
small world, the sacramentans have to goto San Francisco to meet smile

It figures we cant get anything going here, but SF is the place to meet. Did you guys do anything besides The Rock??
© CEG Archives