Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Speed Demons_dup1 SJ Grand Prix - 07/28/06 06:27 AM
Anyone going....? Ill be out there about 1pm tomorrow.
Than Saturday & Sunday.
Posted By: bradSVT Re: SJ Grand Prix - 07/28/06 05:48 PM
I wanted to go but I have work on Sat. When is drifting?
Posted By: johnny hennessy_dup1 Re: SJ Grand Prix - 07/28/06 07:28 PM
they have drifting? around that course? that can't be all that great. I just hope that it is better than last year.
Posted By: ValCor_dup1 Re: SJ Grand Prix - 07/28/06 07:39 PM
It would be cool to be able to view it from one of the high rises downtown. I'm going to pass this year. Maybe next year I'll take a chance and attend. I'm going to the Gilroy Garlic Festival instead. NOT! I can't take crowds anymore, especially when some of the young'uns have been drinking and they start fighting with and shooting folks. Not to say that is going to happen, but it could. I hope it all goes well and there is no trouble for folks attending.
Posted By: Speed Demons_dup1 Re: SJ Grand Prix - 08/01/06 06:50 PM
Originally posted by ValCor:
I can't take crowds anymore, especially when some of the young'uns have been drinking and they start fighting with and shooting folks. Not to say that is going to happen, but it could. I hope it all goes well and there is no trouble for folks attending.

Ummm... That can be anywhere. Arent you from San Jose. haha The races dont seem to have to many problems. I went these past two years (SJ Grand Prix) and it was very family-oriented.
Posted By: ValCor_dup1 Re: SJ Grand Prix - 08/01/06 07:35 PM
Originally posted by Speed Demons:
Originally posted by ValCor:
I can't take crowds anymore, especially when some of the young'uns have been drinking and they start fighting with and shooting folks. Not to say that is going to happen, but it could. I hope it all goes well and there is no trouble for folks attending.

Ummm... That can be anywhere. Arent you from San Jose. haha The races dont seem to have to many problems. I went these past two years (SJ Grand Prix) and it was very family-oriented.

True true. From what I saw on TV it looked like a great event. Perhaps I'll attend next year.
Posted By: SVTGT350 Re: SJ Grand Prix - 08/03/06 04:21 AM

Ah the beauty of PIT passes. I was there working with the SCCA Rescue Crew.
Posted By: svt4b Re: SJ Grand Prix - 08/07/06 06:17 PM
my boy just told me that we are going to the indy at infineon late august...that should be fackin sweet! maybe i get that little brunette pitgirl to play with my emotions
© CEG Archives