Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: bradSVT Bay Area Meet 2/24 - 02/24/06 08:37 AM
I just wanted to make it clear that the meet was decided to be held at Krispy Kreme on Friday Feb. 24th, these are the directions.

Meet: Krispy Kreme at Lawrence and Prospect:

Directions (click here)
Krispy Kreme Doughnuts
18578 Prospect Rd
Saratoga, CA 95070

It will be at 8:00pm, I hope some people can make it.

See you there,
Brad
Posted By: Roz 1999 SVT-C Re: Bay Area Meet 2/24 - 02/25/06 12:31 AM
I will be there....I might be there at 830pm but no later.

Look forward to seeing everyone.

Lupe
Posted By: Roz 1999 SVT-C Re: Bay Area Meet 2/24 - 02/25/06 01:53 AM
Look for my car dark blue, white hood...lmao....

Lupe
Posted By: bradSVT Re: Bay Area Meet 2/24 - 02/25/06 06:00 AM
haha it was a good meet. Thanks for showing up Lupe. It was good talking to you.
Posted By: Roz 1999 SVT-C Re: Bay Area Meet 2/24 - 02/25/06 06:03 AM
NP...news flash, i just got word that Johnny was in the hospital and apologizes for not being abel to make it.

It was good meet over all, can't wait till the 3 liter!!

Lupe
Posted By: bradSVT Re: Bay Area Meet 2/24 - 02/25/06 06:14 AM
Well i hope he is ok, maybe we will meet back up in a month or so.
Posted By: johnny hennessy_dup1 Re: Bay Area Meet 2/24 - 02/26/06 08:46 PM
sorry I couldn't make it to the meet. I really wanted to go, I even called up a budy of mine and got him to go, he just got an SE.
trust me I would have rather not been a oin cushin at the hospital and been out there checkin out the cars... but oh well, what can you do.
You guys wanna have the meet sooner??? I will be having stomach surgery sometime between middle to late march and will be out for 3-4 months...
P.S. lupe did I get the right number when I called? I wasn't sure if you changed it or anything since the last time I talked to you
Posted By: bradSVT Re: Bay Area Meet 2/24 - 02/27/06 03:44 AM
Hey we can do another meet sometime sooner. I�m back in the bay march 9th until March 21 so anytime around there, just whenever people want to meet up. Johnny are you going to be bed ridden when you have your surgery?
Posted By: Toadster_dup1 Re: Bay Area Meet 2/24 - 02/27/06 04:07 PM
pics?
Posted By: johnny hennessy_dup1 Re: Bay Area Meet 2/24 - 02/27/06 06:17 PM
yeah for atleast the first week, and then I am not supposed to go anywhere for 6 weeks for the first part, then I have the 2nd surgery and that is less time in the hospital and recovery time
Posted By: Roz 1999 SVT-C Re: Bay Area Meet 2/24 - 03/02/06 05:46 AM
Originally posted by johnny hennessy:
sorry I couldn't make it to the meet. I really wanted to go, I even called up a budy of mine and got him to go, he just got an SE.
trust me I would have rather not been a oin cushin at the hospital and been out there checkin out the cars... but oh well, what can you do.
You guys wanna have the meet sooner??? I will be having stomach surgery sometime between middle to late march and will be out for 3-4 months...
P.S. lupe did I get the right number when I called? I wasn't sure if you changed it or anything since the last time I talked to you

yea, Jenn gave me the message, she had the phone that night and was at work.

Lupe
© CEG Archives