Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: SilvaSVT98 BRAND NEW GTS "Blackout" Headlight Covers - 12/29/05 09:14 PM
I have a pair of unopened-never used-brand spankin' new GTS black outs that i never put on my 98 CSVT, it should fit any contour 98+. Originally 55.00, i'll sell it for 20.00. Message me on here or call my cell 510 468 5286
Posted By: Davo Re: BRAND NEW GTS "Blackout" Headlight Covers - 12/29/05 09:27 PM
This is another post I saw just from reading the forum index, and had to come in here and see if it was for real. LMFAO!!!
Posted By: muntus Re: BRAND NEW GTS "Blackout" Headlight Covers - 12/30/05 12:23 AM
Why is this funny?
Anyone wanna take bets on how long till paul reads this and locks it. I got at least a week.
I don't think it will get locked, we are in the hippie state. Liberal supreme rules here. Paul will leave it open.
Posted By: muntus Re: BRAND NEW GTS "Blackout" Headlight Covers - 12/30/05 07:23 AM
Forgive my ignorance, but could someone bring me up to speed?
Originally posted by myfastse:
I don't think it will get locked, we are in the hippie state. Liberal supreme rules here. Paul will leave it open.

You know your prob. right. We should forward this to Bill j. and laugh and say "ha we break the rules all the time and our threads never get locked"
Originally posted by dubkatz:

You know your prob. right. We should forward this to Bill j. and laugh and say "ha we break the rules all the time and our threads never get locked"

You might be right, then we could get all the hottie girl post down here and no one would know but us.

Posted By: Davo Re: BRAND NEW GTS "Blackout" Headlight Covers - 12/30/05 05:03 PM
Originally posted by muntus:
Forgive my ignorance, but could someone bring me up to speed?

If blackouts were ever cool, that time passed at least a decade ago. Why anyone would have an unused set is beyond me. Thinking anyone on the internet would want to buy them is even further beyond me.

If you need me to draw pictures, let me know.
Originally posted by dubkatz:

You might be right, then we could get all the hottie girl post down here and no one would know but us.

Hey now theres an idea. We will post on C.I. saying hey guys anything you want to post, but are affraid it will be locked, just bring it down here. Our mod. dont care. Hell we could even charge a small fee. You all know i could use the money.
Hey speaking of money did you ever give Tighe my addy?
I was tempted to lock just based on the item listed , but I try to stay consistent. If an item is for local pickup only and is not for sale to the whole community, I don't mind it being posted in the Cali forums (and I would venture to say that the other Cali mod agrees), otherwise it needs to go in the classifieds.

Dub and Eric, take your dribble to PMs please...
© CEG Archives