Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: johnny hennessy_dup1 car could be gone :( - 12/14/05 10:54 PM
so I am awaiting the results from the body shop to find out if my car is going to be called repairable or not, from the looks of it I am going to say that it isn't comming back to me I hate all the crappy drivers around here
and just after I got it tuned and puttin out plenty of performance.
Posted By: svt4stv Re: car could be gone :( - 12/14/05 11:35 PM
i know of a nice green one for sale...
Posted By: SVTGT350 Re: car could be gone :( - 12/15/05 01:13 AM
What happened? How bad is the damage? Front or Rear?

Let me guess some college slut on a cell phone doing her makeup in her huge ass SUV that M&D bought her for graduating high school with a C average.
Posted By: johnny hennessy_dup1 Re: car could be gone :( - 12/15/05 03:27 AM
close, it was an asain lady who was on the cell phone. she side swiped an 95+ integra and then the integra hit the corner of my car and that pushed my car into the curb and then into the car in front a nice bmw740IL. the worst thing is the lady that hit us all had the least amount of damage. stupid people!!!!

I may buy los's car and drop everything back in, it will atleast be cheaper that way, already got all the parts and I know it will be good for 210HP/234tq at the wheels then maybe I can squeeze it after!!!
Posted By: svt4stv Re: car could be gone :( - 12/15/05 06:01 AM
that sucks man. if it was me, id probably buy a dead one and transfer all my shiz to it. then again, i havent had my car for that long and im not sick of it yet.
Posted By: johnny hennessy_dup1 Re: car could be gone :( - 12/16/05 02:03 AM
well my roommate, has a 98 svt that looks just like mine, and he was planning on getting rid of it, so I will just get that and have all the good parts and none of the bad parts
Posted By: Aspire Re: car could be gone :( - 12/21/05 10:41 PM
Or...

If worst comes to worst lets make a deal for that 3Liter!
Posted By: johnny hennessy_dup1 Re: car could be gone :( - 12/23/05 03:52 PM
I think I wanna keep it after all the things that I had to deal with to get that thing running great
Posted By: Aspire Re: car could be gone :( - 12/23/05 06:11 PM
I understand that. I have wanted to do a 3 liter for some time. Its just that I cannot afford to have my car out of commission for any considerable period of time. Let me know if you change your mind. Good luck with the rebuild.
Posted By: johnny hennessy_dup1 Re: car could be gone :( - 12/27/05 11:03 PM
yeah it is nt easy havin the car out of commission. I just hopw that it won't take long for me to swap my old 3L into the new car. I guess it's good that I have a rental car. otherwise I would be up the creek with out a paddle
© CEG Archives