Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
looking for a MTX 2.5 or SVT tour in Minnesota/Northern WI ( I live 60 miles North of Duluth)
Hey...I live 60 miles north of duluth as well. My old 95 mtx 2.5 is at A+ auto salvage near Gilbert, if you need parts. Most of the car is there except for hood, sideskirts, intake manifold, injectors, front fenders, temp sending sensor.
Originally posted by RancherLee:
looking for a MTX 2.5 or SVT tour in Minnesota/Northern WI ( I live 60 miles North of Duluth)

Howdy!! Where exactly do you live?? I live just northeast of Duluth, in between Two Harbors and Duluth. Nice to have another NE Minnesotan on board!!
Between Eveleth and Gilbert to be exact, Eveleth address. I need a fun winter/gas mileage vehical
sparta?
Between Eveleth and Gilbert to be exact, Eveleth address. I need a fun winter/gas mileage vehical

I am living in Eveleth right now. Girlfreind and I bought a house on jones st. If you drive by you can normally see my car....and the sad state that it is in. Stupid deer, stupid people who back into it, and my paint work on the hood (forgot to sand---how in the world do I forget to sand!?!?!).

Shoulda talked to me a month ago i just sold 2.5 MTX for 700
I tried cars.com, and there were no Contours or Mystiques within 100 miles of Ely. The nearest one I found was St. Cloud, and there were all ATX.
How about this?? Its in the cities.

MTX Tour

Way to expensive IMO. Maybe you can haggle with 'em.
They actually have a few nice SVT's there.
for a price, he can buy mine.
© CEG Archives