Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: LilZetec Zetec's on Sunday - 11/10/01 07:58 AM
I would like to have a fighting chance agaist someone...and zetec's beside me gonna be there??
Posted By: Merlin Re: Zetec's on Sunday - 11/10/01 04:59 PM
Hey join us anyways no matter if there is gonna be or not gonna be any other Ztec's there... It about fun and see what your beast can do!!! It is fun just to run her down the strip anyways!!! There has to be some slower cars there... Bring her and then you can decied if you wanna run...

Quote:
Originally posted by LilCAudio:
I would like to have a fighting chance agaist someone...and zetec's beside me gonna be there??
Posted By: LilZetec Re: Zetec's on Sunday - 11/10/01 08:05 PM
no doubt im commin..just wondering what was up with everyone else with ztecs
Posted By: JohnnyFive Re: Zetec's on Sunday - 11/10/01 08:30 PM
I plan on coming out just want to know what time... And if I can ge away for couple of hours. wink
Posted By: Eric L Re: Zetec's on Sunday - 11/10/01 08:33 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by djspyse:
I plan on coming out just want to know what time... And if I can ge away for couple of hours. wink

I doubt you would want to drive all the way to Overland Park to meet us at 11am, but if you do you are welcome to.

Otherwise just meet us at the track at noon. Gates open at noon, so if you want to get it in line earlier you can.
Posted By: Merlin Re: Zetec's on Sunday - 11/10/01 08:34 PM
Some of us Johsnon county guys are meeting at the McD's by JCCC at 11:00am. Then we are heading out there...

Hey my cell number is 816-914-1617 if ya want to give a call so you can meet up with us at the track or whenever smile
Posted By: DemonSVT Re: Zetec's on Sunday - 11/11/01 01:26 AM
Is your Zetec a MTX?

I seem to remember seeing a few SVT's running 16's... wink

You may have a shot... laugh
Posted By: LilZetec Re: Zetec's on Sunday - 11/11/01 01:32 AM
actually its a atx...but my custom intake should help me alot my torque went up a hella lot..im gonna let sam(PhatSvt) Drag it one time for me..
Posted By: JohnnyFive Re: Zetec's on Sunday - 11/11/01 02:54 AM
How much does it cost to drag or watch?
I believe its $12.00 to watch and I think $30.00 to race.. I really dunno, I may have my son with me there for not racing....If need to email me @ djspyse@hotmail.com laugh
Posted By: DemonSVT Re: Zetec's on Sunday - 11/11/01 05:17 AM
It's normally $10 to get in regardless of racing or not.

Also racers have to get a tech inspection & number assigned
© CEG Archives