Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Pale Horse My Story - 07/06/05 07:22 AM
Movie
Just Something Boring To Watch!!!
Posted By: Crush Re: My Story - 07/06/05 01:34 PM
Awww, you miss Mushu.

You also forgot to capitalize a word.

trog�·lo�·dyte
Audio pronunciation of "troglodyte" ( P ) Pronunciation Key (trgl-dt)
n. 1. A member of a fabulous or prehistoric race of people that lived in caves, dens, or holes.
2. A person considered to be reclusive, reactionary, out of date, or brutish.
1. An anthropoid ape, such as a gorilla or chimpanzee.
2. An animal that lives underground, as an ant or a worm.

Just so peolpe will know what you're talking about.
Posted By: Michael Blunk Re: My Story - 07/06/05 06:34 PM
I think I shall have to kill myself for watching that movie.
Posted By: Hightower GT Re: My Story - 07/06/05 06:53 PM
YAY!!!! He Typed A Word Without Capitalizing The First Letter!!!!!!

By the way, who taught you how to type/write like that? Are you some kind of foreign person?

It's just damn strange that you do that. Quite painful to read, sometimes. I would rather you put caps lock on and yell in the forums.

-C
Posted By: Woodencross Re: My Story - 07/07/05 12:44 AM
Originally posted by Phoo Phlinger:
YAY!!!! He Typed A Word Without Capitalizing The First Letter!!!!!!

By the way, who taught you how to type/write like that? Are you some kind of foreign person?

It's just damn strange that you do that. Quite painful to read, sometimes. I would rather you put caps lock on and yell in the forums.

-C

Thanks...
Posted By: Pale Horse Re: My Story - 07/07/05 12:49 AM
I Cant Help It!!!

It All Started When People Started Giving Me Hell For My Crap Handwriting In The 7th Grade. I Started Printing Everything I Wrote In All Caps Cause It Looked Neater. I Also Do A Lot Of Art Work So Being Neat And Precise Is Like An Obsessive Compulsive Disorder For Me.

Does That Help Everyone Understand????
Posted By: Pale Horse Re: My Story - 07/07/05 12:50 AM
Originally posted by Michael Blunk:
I think I shall have to kill myself for watching that movie.

Dont Worry michael, I'll Roll You Into The Next Movie...I Promise!!!!
Posted By: 1314_dup1 Re: My Story - 07/07/05 01:07 AM
Originally posted by Pale Horse:
I Started Printing Everything I Wrote In All Caps

But you don't use all caps.
Posted By: Kokopellian Re: My Story - 07/07/05 02:23 AM
I Cant Help It!!!

It All Started When People Started Giving Me Hell For My Crap Handwriting In The 7th Grade. I Started Printing Everything I Wrote In All Caps Cause It Looked Neater. I Also Do A Lot Of Art Work So Being Neat And Precise Is Like An Obsessive Compulsive Disorder For Me.

I don't see what the big deal is. It's never bothered me.
Posted By: Woodencross Re: My Story - 07/07/05 03:13 AM
I Cant Help It!!!

No, it doesn't help us understand. I print everything, and I don't write in all caps and I definitely DO NOT capitalize the first letter of every word. Why? BECAUSE IT IS ANNOYING!!!

And in all honesty, it doesn't look nicer. It looks nicer to have it correctly written.

But in all seriousness, you don't have to listen to us, but why wouldn't you? You listened in 7th grade to those fools...LISTEN TO US!!
Posted By: Kokopellian Re: My Story - 07/07/05 04:33 AM
Ahhhhh, I get it now. It's Battle of the OCD's.
Posted By: Hightower GT Re: My Story - 07/07/05 04:50 AM
Originally posted by 99SESPORT:
I Cant Help It!!!

No, it doesn't help us understand. I print everything, and I don't write in all caps and I definitely DO NOT capitalize the first letter of every word. Why? BECAUSE IT IS ANNOYING!!!

And in all honesty, it doesn't look nicer. It looks nicer to have it correctly written.

But in all seriousness, you don't have to listen to us, but why wouldn't you? You listened in 7th grade to those fools...LISTEN TO US!!

No Shnit! Most 7th graders that I know are punkasses that don't know their head from a hole in the ground. I would take a serious look at yourself AGAIN in big, grown-up eyes.

Now, what do you see?

Ahhhhhh.... Now that's better!

I can just see you trying to type something in Microsoft Word when Clippy pops up and says, "Hey goober, why the frack are you capitalizing every damn word? Are you trying to type out a bomb threat? Or maybe some kind of complaint to the Indian call center that took over your credit card company's customer service desk?" Damn, that Clippy is da' shizznit!

And your little dog, too!!!

Posted By: Woodencross Re: My Story - 07/07/05 05:16 AM
I Cant Help It!!!

No Shnit! Most 7th graders that I know are punkasses that don't know their head from a hole in the ground. I would take a serious look at yourself AGAIN in big, grown-up eyes.

Now, what do you see?

I can just see you trying to type something in Microsoft Word when Clippy pops up and says, "Hey goober, why the frack are you capitalizing every damn word? Are you trying to type out a bomb threat? Or maybe some kind of complaint to the Indian call center that took over your credit card company's customer service desk?" Damn, that Clippy is da' shizznit!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

[GASP][/GASP]

Posted By: Crush Re: My Story - 07/07/05 06:42 PM

Oh! Oh! Hump my leg please!
Posted By: OB1 Re: My Story - 07/07/05 11:38 PM

Are you trying to type out a bomb threat?

[GASP][/GASP]

THAT IS CLASSIC! Funniest sh!t of the day!
Posted By: Pale Horse Re: My Story - 07/11/05 05:17 PM

Now, what do you see?

This Is A Riot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!
© CEG Archives