Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Daddy Phat Sacks You're fired!!!... - 04/28/04 11:09 PM
Wait, no I am fired!?! So if anyone needs a Certified Chef, I am youre man.
Posted By: 69Boss302_dup1 Re: You're fired!!!... - 04/28/04 11:20 PM
Where did you go to school? I'll be needing a Chef someday when I have my place and I don't feel like being the head chef at the same time. Too long of a day for me but I do love cooking and entertaining.
Posted By: Daddy Phat Sacks Re: You're fired!!!... - 04/29/04 06:34 AM
The Art Institute of Colorado.
Posted By: 94ex Re: You're fired!!!... - 04/29/04 03:45 PM
You look out of state yet? My cousin graduated from Johnosn and Whales(sp?) a few years ago and got a job before he graduated. Of course he got a better one cooking at Victoria Secrets(lucky bastard). Also with summer coming up Denver will probably be hiring. That sucks though everyone is getting fired in the SW.
Posted By: Daddy Phat Sacks Re: You're fired!!!... - 04/29/04 06:12 PM
If I do move, I will whore myself to aramark. They have rights to all the connesions at lake powell. That is my plan. But now I need a job to get $$$ to get a tranny(for my car)lol. then I am in there like swim wear!
Posted By: CRZYDRVR_dup1 Re: You're fired!!!... - 04/29/04 10:48 PM
Im in the same situation as you, man. Good luck, I hope you find something soon
Posted By: PlatoSVT Re: You're fired!!!... - 04/30/04 12:42 AM
Ya, i had tranny replaced as well, and am in the "no job" category, although i recently found an under the table construction temp job. for a few weeks. Course i have no degree and no real talent to do anything productive in life... guess that kinda works against me..
Posted By: Daddy Phat Sacks Re: You're fired!!!... - 04/30/04 02:03 AM
I was going to start whoring my arse out on colefax, than I rembered I am not very attractive. So who knows. I need my car so bad it hurts. I have dreams about it all the time, and the way I talk about it all the time, and all the time I spend on here, my girl will prolly leave me. Sry guys, just ranting a bit.
Posted By: PlatoSVT Re: You're fired!!!... - 04/30/04 08:43 AM
No worries I do the exact same thing, only my car is up and running. Good luck with the finances and getting that beast up and running. You gonna be comin up to the private track at Golden at least?
Posted By: Daddy Phat Sacks Re: You're fired!!!... - 04/30/04 10:51 PM
Yeah, I think I am going to go and cry lik a little beeatch in the corner, and think about how broke I am.
© CEG Archives