Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: stilov What do you think about Focus SVT's? - 04/24/06 05:28 AM
I found one near me that is a pretty good deal. I may go drive it and see what i think.
Pretty good fun cars. The Dezert Focus guys I hang out with would be able to tell you more though. And Rodewaryer, who TRIES to get some CEG'ers to join some events, has a FSVT, although his is being a PITA because Bell Ford screwed it up. I'd say if the price is good, get it. They're getting fairly cheap now, since they're a few years old now.
Perhaps we will have to work on a meet with CEG and FJ. IIRC, there were two at the last meet. They seem to be fun little cars.
Posted By: stilov Re: What do you think about Focus SVT's? - 04/24/06 02:32 PM
what do you think the average age of the drivers is? I am going to go through the same feeling I had with my wrx...
kind of boy racer? Although this one did have full black leather and the front seats said recaro on them. It is a one owner car.
Posted By: morbid Re: What do you think about Focus SVT's? - 04/24/06 06:26 PM
I like the Focus SVTs. If SVT comes back for the Focus... I really hope they turbo it.
Posted By: Keyser Soze Re: What do you think about Focus SVT's? - 04/24/06 11:11 PM
Nothing better than a turbo 2JZ. Get a 1st gen Gs300, OBD-I with a 900hp bottom end. Just the trans that will limit you to 325 but there are ways around that.
Posted By: stilov Re: What do you think about Focus SVT's? - 04/26/06 03:47 AM
Just drve the Foucs SVT...I liked it. Now the Q is if they can give me a good enough deal that I buy it.
Posted By: Swazo Re: What do you think about Focus SVT's? - 04/26/06 04:49 AM
Is it the one with the leather Recaro seats?
Posted By: stilov Re: What do you think about Focus SVT's? - 04/26/06 05:54 AM
here are some crappy pics of the seats...they must be stock though...they had ehaters, adn everything else on the car was stock.

and you can see "recaro" in the seat barely.

very nice seats though.
Posted By: Swazo Re: What do you think about Focus SVT's? - 04/26/06 06:00 AM
Heated seats make cold winter mornings sooooooo much nicer
Posted By: stilov Re: What do you think about Focus SVT's? - 04/26/06 06:02 AM
I know it's decked out...

It has a sunroof, Euro package, HID's, nice stereo, heated leather recaros. I like it.
Posted By: Swazo Re: What do you think about Focus SVT's? - 04/26/06 06:04 AM
Honestly, how could you beat that for a DD that'll get decent MPG AND handle very well with all the nice options?

I'm SOLD, write out da check
© CEG Archives