Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Well on May 2nd(sunday) i am having a Meet/mod day at my house, We will probably have a BBQ or order a pizza. If anyone thinks that can come out just let me know and i will pm you my address.
Posted By: BK4293_dup1 Re: Anyone wanna feel like taking a trip - 04/25/04 10:41 PM
I wanna go!!!!
Damn just got back from Chicago. Pretty cool city
if you drove up past midland id have a BBQ, lol.
Posted By: Steeda. Re: Anyone wanna feel like taking a trip - 04/27/04 02:19 AM
If you had a Mod'd SVT i would probably stop in one weekend on my way to gladwin....

Ya its kinda offical by now since most already know that i don't like non SVT contours.. SO im done sugar coating stuff
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Anyone wanna feel like taking a trip - 04/27/04 02:25 AM
Hey Jason, theres MANY modded non-SVT's out there that are worth looking at, trust me. When you come to SZ04' you'll see them, i.e. BeyondloadedSE for one and this posts originator (Kevin) has one of the best lookin' Tours period, so theres no need to be a hater Take an SE, do 3.0L swap and change out the suspension and you have exceeded a CSVT and saved alot of money in the process
Posted By: Steeda. Re: Anyone wanna feel like taking a trip - 04/27/04 02:30 AM
I need the # on the car lol thats all i care about...

Ohh i know there are many non svt's that are nice.. I do it to bust john and petes ballz
© CEG Archives