Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: CougarGT_dup1 Where to Live (Cleveland area)? - 03/17/04 08:37 PM
It look's like I will be accepting a position in Cleveland. During the first 6 months I will be working out of a training facility in Euclid, OH. Once my 6 month training rotation is completed, I will be working in the Landerhaven, OH area. I would prefer to find an apartment in a central location to both. I'd really like a "townhouse" style apartment with preferably its own garage (gotta keep the cougar safe), and perhaps an driveway parking spot as well. I want to live in a safe, classy area, but would like to keep the rent under $1000 a month.

Any opinions?

BTW - I currently live in Milwaukee.....

Posted By: Nate S Re: Where to Live (Cleveland area)? - 03/17/04 09:24 PM
i can't really help you, but welcome to cleveland!
Posted By: CougarGT_dup1 Re: Where to Live (Cleveland area)? - 03/17/04 11:14 PM
Originally posted by Nate S:
i can't really help you, but welcome to cleveland!

Well its only 95% certain right now, I still need to accept the offer

I will be making the move the first week of June if I accept....
Posted By: KnuKonceptz_dup1 Re: Where to Live (Cleveland area)? - 03/18/04 04:20 AM
PM sent
Posted By: bullion Re: Where to Live (Cleveland area)? - 03/18/04 05:20 AM
Find a small suburb. The west side of Cleveland is by far the nicesest, not to mention the safest. PM if you are considering some specific cities/suburbs....I live 10 min. west of Cleveland.
Posted By: wa2tuff Re: Where to Live (Cleveland area)? - 03/18/04 06:00 PM
I'd tell you the weather sucks but I guess you already know about that--being from Milwaukee and all. I've been here for almost 25 years, and I still complain when the snow starts to fall. Got to get a beater.
Posted By: Nate S Re: Where to Live (Cleveland area)? - 03/18/04 08:56 PM
basically the snow starts to fall from mid october to later march. almost half a year of snow!
summers are nice though. too bad my family is moving out of cleveland to minnesota
Posted By: DRAVEN_dup1 Re: Where to Live (Cleveland area)? - 03/18/04 09:18 PM
OK common sense. Most ppl in cleveland dont know how to drive.. so, if you work on the East side.. live on the east side , that will help on bad weather days. You might want to even check into northern summit county.. only a few miles south of Landerhaven. Like Twinsburg, solon, macedonia, and anywhere in that general area.
© CEG Archives