Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: SILVER SVT MARCH Contour Meeting - 02/27/03 09:15 PM
When is the march one gonna be i would like it if it was possible to have it a little more north like rochester area utica then it would be possible for me to come to these events just thought i would put my 2 cents in
Posted By: mavrock_dup1 Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 02/27/03 09:25 PM
Normally I would have to say I want a different venue, but I wanna check out your ride.
Posted By: SVTMike_dup1 Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 02/27/03 09:43 PM
Wasnt the D&B meet in Utica?
Posted By: mike_95se_dup1 Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 02/27/03 11:35 PM
i think we are gonna shoot for lansing. we had a lil discussion about this. kinda mix things up a little. im sure it wont be as good of a turn out but we need to show all the other guys how coolt these things are to get them to go to your meets over on the east side.
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 02/27/03 11:51 PM
Lansing is fine with me but how many CEG-ers do we have in the area to set that up, like a meeting spot w/ alot of parking and a cool place to eat afterwards. I like the idea of Rochester Hills too and theres alot of twisty roads around there. Thank God we have about 5 weeks to set this one up
Posted By: ContourPunk Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 02/28/03 02:26 AM
all i know is im most def. coming to this one! i keep hearing how im missing out on all the fun...im bringing the p.o.s. tour and if the gf is willing to be dragged along shes coming too! everytime i say something about contours she goes, ohh god contour this contour that...well shes just gotta see some sweeter ones to understand
Posted By: beyondloadedSE_dup1 Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 02/28/03 04:23 AM
silver svt, 2 meets ago was in utica at D&Bs, you should have joined us in the freezing cold. anyways, whereever it is this month, hopefully i can make it.
Posted By: infinitemethod Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 02/28/03 04:58 AM
yes, def should have a lansing one. i would be there in a sec.
Posted By: murphylee Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 02/28/03 05:42 AM
I am new to this site and just getting into adding some things to the ride. I would love to come check out one of these meets you guys are always talking about. Maybe catch some ideas. How often are meets held and when is the next one and where?
Posted By: SILVER SVT Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 02/28/03 06:13 AM
Hey guys i would of came to the one in utica at D&B but i was snowing out and i dont drive it in that weather or else i would of came i think rochester would be awesome i know i would come for sure then
Posted By: mike_95se_dup1 Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 02/28/03 07:26 AM
i think we should mix it up a lil. i cant think of any mi ceg meets that havent been on the east side (im not saying there werent). it's a college town so im sure there are plenty of places to meet. i can definitly talk to some friends and find all the hot spots. lets do this!

oh and im offering an open invite to my peers of the ceg to come to western for a fun filled weekend (party). we can come up with a date if needed. hell, if anyone wants to have a ceg party, i think that would kick ass. drunken car talk at its best. any ideas. jsut another meet idea.
Posted By: bmxcontour Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 02/28/03 04:41 PM
if anybody is interested on march 16th all the ohio contour group is meeting at summit racing in akron, oh. that is about 2 hours form toledo. for those of you that have never been to summit.....well lets just say, the new 22,000 sq. ft. edition is now finished.......and if you need parts, you can get pretty much anything in the catalog there....the parking lot is HUGE and tons of eating spots around and it is right next to highway exits. right now the paln is to meet up at about 2pm. just an idea if anyone wants to join me.....

Ben
Posted By: MarkusSVT Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 02/28/03 05:28 PM
i would love you go.... but my birthday is on the 16th... so i will probubly not be doing anything else, otherwise i would come down to ohio....
Posted By: canamSVT Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 02/28/03 05:52 PM
I cant wait to floss the 3L. We should have it on the last week of March at Dave and busters or at bar off of woodward.
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/01/03 12:12 AM
Somewhere on Woodward sound good to me, but not D&B's, its getting a bit old to go there and besides, we were just there last month, remember it was -15 degrees
Posted By: MarkusSVT Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/01/03 12:30 AM
how about Deja VU????? thenew one on woodward in ferndale..... A place for the families!!!!
Posted By: 5speed3.0SE�® Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/01/03 09:22 PM
Originally posted by MarkusSVT:
how about Deja VU????? thenew one on woodward in ferndale..... A place for the families!!!!

whaaaat??? i didnt know there was a new one. that would definitely be a place for contour enthusiasts. and im not talkin about the car .
Posted By: Kevdogg410 Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/01/03 10:21 PM
I'm up for a trip to the Vu..
Posted By: SVTMike_dup1 Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/01/03 10:57 PM
The Vu is cool, yet expensive.
Posted By: beyondloadedSE_dup1 Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/01/03 11:03 PM
the Vu is nothing but a tease that gives u blue balls.
Posted By: SVTMike_dup1 Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/01/03 11:13 PM
Originally posted by beyondloadedSE:
the Vu is nothing but a tease that gives u blue balls.

Also very true. Yet, naked girls are always a good thing.
Posted By: Sl33stak Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/02/03 12:07 AM
Hell, i wanna come too!!!! I live close by.
2000 SE Sport
24v V-6 MTX
no mods (yet)
Posted By: MotorCity Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/02/03 12:48 AM
Originally posted by Sl33stak:
i wanna come too!!!!

You'll just have to wait until you get home to do that.

Posted By: Kevdogg410 Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/02/03 01:52 AM
That is why I have a girlfriend to satisfy those needs, it is the point that I can go somewhere to see naked girls with large breasts..
Posted By: Sl33stak Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/02/03 02:01 AM
Gonna have to agree that the honeys at the VU are just there to give ya blue balls, I don't need those!, I need blue LED mods Anyways, has a date been set yet?
Posted By: SVTMike_dup1 Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/02/03 03:10 AM
Motorcity, that was completely uncalled for.

Haha
Posted By: Kevdogg410 Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/02/03 05:16 AM
Originally posted by Sl33stak:
Gonna have to agree that the honeys at the VU are just there to give ya blue balls, I don't need those!, I need blue LED mods Anyways, has a date been set yet?

That too my friend that too.. do you know if you can do all the gauges in the blue LED.. tach, speedometer, fan, all those? It would look silly if it all didn't match.
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/02/03 02:39 PM
Anyways back to the meeting spot on Woodward or in Rochester Hills, any ideas Also you guys over on the westside can chime in, its been a while since we've been over there too Sorry I had to "knock it down guys", but we don't want our thread locked do we
Posted By: Kevdogg410 Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/02/03 03:32 PM
Duggans (Irish Resturaunt) is a pretty good place on woodward, they have a huge upstairs and downstairs.
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/02/03 10:22 PM
Although I've never been in there I've always wanted to. The only thing about Duggans is parking. I like having a big lot to ourselves, park away from everyone and not have to worry about some jackass
Posted By: Kevdogg410 Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/02/03 10:40 PM
I was at that italian place next to it.. that has a pretty big parking lot. Parking will be a [censored] that we need to work out. But duggans should be a good place!
Posted By: MapOfTaziFoSho Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/03/03 01:17 AM
Pasquallies? I live down the street from those places. We could meet at the Shrine Grade school parking lot and convoy down to Duggan's or Pasquallies! Or Lansing is nice too I'm definently down for getting my drink on the night b4 a meet!
Posted By: Kevdogg410 Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/03/03 02:12 AM
my uncle lives in birmingham and my aunt used to live in beverly hills, so I know that area rather well. I was at pasquallies for my aunts baby shower, let me tell you, I was just there for the free food. I am ALL for duggans, lansing works too.. Ill just stay with my friend for the weekend.
Posted By: beyondloadedSE_dup1 Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/03/03 02:51 AM
Originally posted by The Striped SVT:
I like having a big lot to ourselves, park away from everyone and not have to worry about some jackass

but even in a big lot at D&B's that old cougar still managed to 'kiss' someones silver svt.
Posted By: SVTMike_dup1 Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/03/03 06:23 AM
Originally posted by beyondloadedSE:
I like having a big lot to ourselves, park away from everyone and not have to worry about some jackass

but even in a big lot at D&B's that old cougar still managed to 'kiss' someones silver svt.

ya
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/03/03 11:06 AM
Pasquallies is a great idea and they do have a BIG parking lot. Heck we could even do something different for this meet by taking a little ride up Woodward, maybe go up to Square Lake Rd and turn around and head back down, our little "Woodward Dream Cruise" In addition to their BIG parking lot they have great food there too! Lets make it on Sunday, which is March 30th
Posted By: Kevdogg410 Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/03/03 01:50 PM
I was at pasquallies, their food is alright.. I would rather go to duggans however.
Posted By: beyondloadedSE_dup1 Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/03/03 02:07 PM
roger if its on sunday, u know im there.
Posted By: MIdnight95SE_dup1 Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/03/03 02:46 PM
If it can take place in Lansing, that would be fantastic. I live at MSU, and would really like to see you guys. I haven't been to a meet in a while.
Posted By: canamSVT Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/03/03 03:19 PM
I would like to suggest that we meet at the Murry's Parking lot (starting at 12) and then go down to the WAB in furndail. (wooodward area Brewery).
Posted By: A2Steve_dup1 Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/03/03 07:16 PM
I was just at the WAB for lunch - good stuff, and there's a decent size parking lot behind it. One space of which was occupied by a black '03 M3...
Posted By: MapOfTaziFoSho Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/03/03 07:20 PM
This is fine with me....I live two blocks from Murrays at woodward!
Posted By: Kevdogg410 Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/03/03 09:44 PM
ferndale?.. sorry I had to say something about that.. I am getting outvoted on duggans COMON... st. patties day!
Posted By: Sl33stak Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/03/03 09:59 PM
geese, I thought a Lansing meet was what you guys started talking about. Bummer I live so far from da East Side!
Anyways, someone should set up a Lansing meet too....

later
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/03/03 10:11 PM
Well nothing is "etched in stone yet", but I'm sure someone will [censored] about driving, not you but people who live around here in the tri-county area Hell its like they have 4.56 or 4.88 gears and/or the cars are bad on gas or something! Since its a couple weeks away maybe someone should set up one of those polls with Lansing area, westside area (Canton/Plymouth/etc), Rochester and Woodward area. Where is this WAB anyways, sorry guys I've never been a bar hopper
Posted By: Bronco_WRX Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/04/03 03:00 AM
I hope people under 21 can get into these places.
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/04/03 11:30 AM
Originally posted by Bronco_II:
I hope people under 21 can get into these places.

This is why I really don't think we need to hit a bar, that can wait for the evening anyways I'm leaning towards Pascallis right now myself with a "Tour" of Woodward afterwards and maybe a stop at Autozone at 14 and Woodward. This isn't the regular Autozone your thinking of either, its kinda like an adult toy store (get your mind out of the gutter ) for the car enthusist. Its at the NE corner of 14 and Woodward and theres a long ass parking strip in front of their store, well it actually covers all the stores there but so what, half of them are probably closed anyways. With the Tour of Woodward and a trip to Autozone, this would be a bit of a different meet
Posted By: SVTMike_dup1 Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/04/03 03:04 PM
We could also turn this meet into a dyno day / meet if enough people are interested in the dyno.
Posted By: WA2FAST_dup1 Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/04/03 03:32 PM
Well nothing is "etched in stone yet", but I'm sure someone will [censored] about driving, not you but people who live around here in the tri-county area Hell its like they have 4.56 or 4.88 gears and/or the cars are bad on gas or something! Since its a couple weeks away maybe someone should set up one of those polls with Lansing area, westside area (Canton/Plymouth/etc), Rochester and Woodward area. Where is this WAB anyways, sorry guys I've never been a bar hopper

WAB (Woodward Avenue Brewery) is located right off of Woodward just North of 9 Mile Rd. on the East side of the road. Dugan's would be good though... WAB has schitty beer in my opinion (and a lot of others as well) and for those who can not go to a bar, Dugan's you do NOT have to be 21 to get into and the place rocks. As far as parking... the lot right next to it (across the neighborhood street) is good size... I don't know if it will be big enough depending on what time, but it is good size, that's for sure. The parking lot behind WAB sucks BTW... it's small and just crappy in general... that would NOT be a good idea for a meet in my opinion.
Posted By: Kevdogg410 Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/04/03 09:31 PM
Another supporter of Duggans! Thank you. We can park in Pasquallies lot if necessary, it is a good size.. my vote goes for Duggans.. anyone with me?
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/04/03 10:46 PM
Originally posted by Kevdogg410:
Another supporter of Duggans! Thank you. We can park in Pasquallies lot if necessary, it is a good size.. my vote goes for Duggans.. anyone with me?

You would think so but believe it or not they have people watching out so noone but the patrons park in their lot, no BS either I'm down for Dugans but I just hope they can accomadate all of us.
Posted By: WA2FAST_dup1 Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/05/03 02:02 PM
If they can't, then we'll just start parking in all of the houses driveways in the neighborhood behind it! We'll just take over that block entirely.
Posted By: 5speed3.0SE�® Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/08/03 08:20 PM
it looks like the place for the meet has gravitated to the woodward area. if everyone wants to have the meet at duggans lets make that final and make a date. while we're at it lets pick whether we want to meet up on a saturday or a sunday and which weekend we are going to have it. im guessing that since we dont know where we are having it yet that it wont be next weekend. so i guess we are left with sat the 22nd, sun the 23rd weekend or sat the 29th, sun the 30th weekend. so what does everyone have to say??

Posted By: SVTMike_dup1 Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/08/03 08:30 PM
I say we do it on Sunday since last time was a Saturday. Its good to keep it rotating for the people who have commitments on either day.
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/08/03 08:51 PM
I think the 30th of March should be the date because the last meet was on a Saturday Dugans is fine, but I prefer Pascallis because of their HUGE parking lot, think about it guys
Posted By: SVTMike_dup1 Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/08/03 09:11 PM
Oh man, the day before my birthday!
Posted By: TOUR2NV Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/09/03 12:06 AM
im down for whereever, but the date must be a sunday for me to show up
Posted By: Kevdogg410 Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/09/03 02:03 AM
DUGGANS!! Just my opinion however...
Posted By: MotorCity Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/09/03 02:29 AM
A couple of us went to Duggan's after the Murray's meet in November. It seems like the parking was terrible. I don't go by there much at all though so maybe I am wrong.
Posted By: Kevdogg410 Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/09/03 03:45 AM
parking does kind of suck.. but what do you expect from an irish resturant
Posted By: MotorCity Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/09/03 04:08 AM
Well. Not much really. I was just thinking that it might not be a good place to try to take 10-15 Contours in addition to normal business traffic.
Posted By: TMoose02 Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/09/03 05:13 AM
Hey easy on the Irish comments. I know, I know, not everyone can have the privlage to be Irish, but thats no reason to be negative towards us. Yea so with that outta the way i'm down for not missing this next meet, just got a splitter but don't know if i'll have it on by then.
Posted By: Kevdogg410 Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/09/03 07:50 AM
I am allowed to slander the irish.. me being 85% and all...
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/09/03 05:57 PM
Well I'm not Irish but I think we should just go to Pascallis because there isn't going to be an issue with parking, they have the HUGE lot and besides its an Italian restaraunt, when was the last time you got bad food at an Italian eatery Someone set up one of those poles and lets vote between Dugans and Pascallis, you gotta love democracy, especially nowadays
Posted By: Kevdogg410 Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/09/03 07:46 PM
Lets do this the american way...

March Meet
Duggans
Pasquallies

Posted By: EuroTour Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/10/03 05:41 AM
Originally posted by mike_95se:

oh and im offering an open invite to my peers of the ceg to come to western for a fun filled weekend (party). we can come up with a date if needed. hell, if anyone wants to have a ceg party, i think that would kick ass. drunken car talk at its best. any ideas. jsut another meet idea.

You let me know and i am soo there!
Posted By: EuroTour Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/10/03 05:54 AM
What happened to bringing it North?! J/k i'm down for whatever. AND i will have my car this time. Ohh yeah, there may have been a sighting of a CF hood in my basement There may also be a possibility of a Bodykit on the way and perhaps some 18's and maybe a B&G and ST200 drop, and some custom projector headlights, and perhaps a custom pre 98 trunklid but of course none of this is confirmed yet...or is it? Mikes been a busy lil Monkey this winter!
Posted By: BiggsvT28 Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/10/03 07:54 AM
Yea i agree it would be nice to have a meet here in lansing as discussed earlier...

My vote is for the 22nd or 23rd.

If you guys want to still have the meet here i will be glad to find a place for us to go, just let me know.
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/10/03 11:31 AM
Thanks for setting this up Kev I think that since the meet is going to be on Sunday we should have the whole back lot to ourselves. I bet the weather will be warmer than 20 degrees too
Posted By: Kevdogg410 Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/10/03 02:05 PM
hey no problem.. just the fact that I am being outnumbered here.. on a st. patties day weekend you all want to go to an italian eatery, I see what kind of group this is. The Irish is always being opressed!
Posted By: Kevdogg410 Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/10/03 10:35 PM
If we have it at pasquallies I will get duggans take-out and eat it there... being the irishmen I am.
Posted By: Steeda. Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/14/03 07:55 AM
Did anyone decide on a date?

Ill be in Albion all next week, I have to pick up my Bike on saturday hopefully. If you guys are meeting then i could probably head to Detriot area for a little showing off of my new toy.
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/14/03 12:03 PM
Looks like the meet is going to be March 30th, which is a Sunday, at Pascallis. We usually start showing up around noon. Just an FYI to those not familiar with the area, theres a touch free car wash at the Mobil station on the NW corner of 13 and Woodward
Posted By: SVTMike_dup1 Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/14/03 05:20 PM
Sounds good to me. Where exactly is Pascallis?
Posted By: WeaselBomb Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/14/03 08:42 PM
Count me in, this will be my first meet. I'm 18 with a 98 SE Sport, looking to get some ideas. Can't wait to check some of that stuff out. Interested in some mods. Gotta know what to do first, ya know. Also i JUST rolled over 65,000 miles, so i wanna know what i should be doing as far as maintenace. Can't wait. By the way, St. Patty's day is THIS weekend, so all of us irishmen can party now, and sober up for the meet.
Posted By: Kevdogg410 Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/14/03 11:04 PM
LETS GET DRRRRRRRRUNNNNNNK!!!
Did you know that 43 million americans have irish roots... makes me proud to be an irishman!
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/14/03 11:18 PM
The meet is almost 2 weeks after St. Patricks Day, your hang over will gone by then, right Remember my saying..."if you gotta drink and drive, drink COKE!"
Posted By: Kevdogg410 Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/15/03 12:54 AM
there is never a morning when us irish arn't hungover... we have a natural BAC of .1... just all the time
Posted By: MapOfTaziFoSho Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/15/03 01:50 AM
I was a little hung over this morning, but the night before I did some 2 am crazy drunken posting!
Posted By: 99SVT_dup1 Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/15/03 02:01 AM
Quote:

there is never a morning when us irish arn't hungover... we have a natural BAC of .1... just all the time

LMAO...sad but true
Posted By: MapOfTaziFoSho Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/15/03 05:46 AM
Originally posted by Contouring:
I was a little hung over this morning, but the night before I did some 2 am crazy drunken posting!

And im doin the same thing tonigh!
Posted By: BiggsvT28 Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/15/03 07:25 AM
Who would drunken post at 2:30 am!!!!!!!?????

Posted By: SVTMike_dup1 Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/15/03 07:54 AM
I just got home, and I am DRUNK. Man, time for bed
Posted By: MapOfTaziFoSho Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/15/03 05:49 PM
Originally posted by {Kontofosho}:
Who would drunken post at 2:30 am!!!!!!!?????

Posted By: 5speed3.0SE�® Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/15/03 09:21 PM
if all u drunken irishmen keep talkin all this blarney, im gonna have to beat u all with your own shillelaghs! jk guys, i happen to be irish too.
Posted By: SVTMike_dup1 Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/15/03 10:29 PM
Wow, I dont even remember posting that. I'm not Irish, just happened to be drunk, lol.
Posted By: beyondloadedSE_dup1 Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/15/03 10:55 PM
Anyone want to set up a meeting spot at compuware for a caravan? I have no clue how to get there.
Posted By: hunddog Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/16/03 05:04 AM
i really wish i could go and meet some of you guys from around the area, but i can't get off work that day
is this usually a monthly thing? hopefully i can make it whenever another meet is scheduled.
Posted By: beyondloadedSE_dup1 Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/16/03 05:33 AM
yeah they are pretty much on a monthly basis, and usually held on a saturday or sunday. we also try and switch the locations every month, to make it more convienent for other cegers.
Posted By: SVTMike_dup1 Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/21/03 05:16 AM
*bump*

Just wanna make sure everyone see's this so they can come out
Posted By: bmxcontour Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/21/03 08:14 AM
what is the address for that place? i need to put it in to mapquest. hopefully i can make it. i have big plans for a new intake setup possbly happening that weekend. i can say it will be a 1st ever done thing, and should be good. i will show pics when i get them.....my suspension is going on this weekend too...that is gonna be sweet...

Ben
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/21/03 11:50 AM
I don't know the address Ben but I can give some EASY directions. Take I-75 N to I-696 W and get off at the Woodward exit. When getting off that exit DON'T turn right at the first light, thats Main St, you'll wanna turn right at the next light which is Woodward. Take this about 2 1/2 miles N and Pascallis is on the left. On the corner of 13 and Woodward theres (2) Mobil stations, just something to look for that stands out and the one on the NW side has a touch free car wash Hope this helps you out.
Posted By: TOUR2NV Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/22/03 11:31 PM
im so there lol and yes i am coming this time
Posted By: TOUR2NV Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/22/03 11:32 PM
......... with my sundance of course
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/23/03 08:33 PM
"The Devil unleashes May 2003" I wonder what thats all about, I guess we'll see in a couple monthes, any hints? Hope we have another good turnout for this meet, I will be there for sure
Posted By: 5speed3.0SE�® Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/23/03 11:32 PM
im still in!
Posted By: TMoose02 Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/24/03 12:53 AM
i'll try to get infinitemethod down for this one. He isnt all about goin to meets, don't know why. Scott(kontofosho) are you going to go to this one? If so we should set up some sort of contouravan from Lansing.
Posted By: TOUR2NV Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/24/03 04:15 AM
"The Devil unleashes May 2003" I wonder what thats all about, I guess we'll see in a couple monthes, any hints? Hope we have another good turnout for this meet, I will be there for sure

hehehehehehehee i will give one hint, lots of motor work it jus was too slow for me lol we'll see what happens, im falling behind on the project, i've been lazy. i guess im jus workin too much to get anything done. so hopefully i will have it done by when im saying it will be done, that is unless it hits the paint shop before i bring it out. cant go fast without flames, right?
Posted By: MapOfTaziFoSho Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/26/03 12:15 AM
Snow on SUNDAY! WTF!!
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/26/03 01:10 AM
Originally posted by Contouring:
Snow on SUNDAY! WTF!!

I swear I'll pop a headgasket I know I can't do anything about it, I just have a terrible temper and this will not help, trust me!

Posted By: SVTMike_dup1 Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/26/03 04:02 AM
Its not going to happen... It cant...
Posted By: Kevdogg410 Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/26/03 04:03 AM
look at the weather for the previous 2 meets..
Posted By: The Red Magi_dup1 Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/26/03 07:03 AM
Well snow or not, I'm going to see if I can make it. Hoping they'll be a turbo'ed car there. But not sure if there is one here in MI. Hearing rumor that Stazi is in MI but can't verify yet.

In any event, hope I'm not moving a pool table on sunday.
Ray
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/26/03 11:44 AM
Yeah we'll be there, snow or no snow, it hasn't stopped us in the past (2) monthes meets Is it possble to have one nice day for our meets, just one...PLEASE
Posted By: beyondloadedSE_dup1 Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/26/03 05:37 PM
ditto, ill be there rain or shine.
Posted By: Seanman_dup1 Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/27/03 06:08 PM
I'll be there too. I havn't been at any of the meets lately, but I think its about time that I come out of hibernation... Rain or shine, I'm going, and even if its snows I'm still going to go to the car wash.. I'm bringin my girlfriend, she jut put some 16" Mille Miglia MM11-2's on her '99 Jetta, I'm getting her into this car modding little by little, so we'll see how that turns out.
Posted By: e1flakedsvt Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/28/03 01:58 AM
Hi My name is John and this is my first post on the boards. It is very exciting to see so many others interested in the Contour. I have met a few board mebers at diffrent locations and would definetly like to come to the next meet, but somewhere in the 11 pages of this topic I lost the location and time. Can someone who knows please let me know. Thanx
Posted By: SVTMike_dup1 Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/28/03 02:16 AM
Originally posted by e1flakedsvt:
Hi My name is John and this is my first post on the boards. It is very exciting to see so many others interested in the Contour. I have met a few board mebers at diffrent locations and would definetly like to come to the next meet, but somewhere in the 11 pages of this topic I lost the location and time. Can someone who knows please let me know. Thanx

Hello and welcome to CEG. The meet will be held this Sunday 3/30 at Pasquallies (I'm guessing from Rogers directions that it is on Woodward right near 13 mile). Look forward to seeing ya out there.

If someone can get an actual address it will help for all of us Mapquest freaks
Posted By: SVTMike_dup1 Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/28/03 02:19 AM
PASQUALES ON WOODWARD
31555 WOODWARD AVE
ROYAL OAK, MI 48073

(248) 549-4002

That is the only Pasquales listed on Woodward in Michigan. Can anyone confirm this address?

Thanks
Posted By: Kevdogg410 Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/28/03 02:21 AM
That is the one man..
Posted By: ContourPunk Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/28/03 03:00 AM
i havent read all the posts so dont bash me too much...
its on 3/30, at pasquales from what ive read...what time is this starting? i may just have to go!
Posted By: Kevdogg410 Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/28/03 03:02 AM
usually around noon
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/28/03 11:43 AM
Welcome to the SE MI CEG flakedSVT Pascallis is about 1/2 N of 13 and Woodward on the W side of the street. Also seeing that your in Clinton Township, we meet up in downtown Mt.Clemens every Wednesday in the spring/summer, its not too soon to bring this up guys, its right around the corner Once the word gets out about this, we usually get anywhere from 5-9 Tours show up there, give or take a non-Tour, no biggie though as we have a good time everyweek
Posted By: bmxcontour Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/28/03 01:56 PM
i may make it to this one. it is 77.38 miles for me...we will see. i have mike and marcus' numbers so hopefully i can give either of you a ring if need be....oh yeah my suspesion is just about done too. i haven't driven it yet, and i am dying to go drive it. one of my UIM bolts snapped off the otherday as i was putting it back on so i have to get a temporary bolt until the new one gets here, so depending on that is what will determine if i can make it or not.

Ben
Posted By: Stazi Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/28/03 03:09 PM
Hey John, you rode in my Turbo SVT last night. Did you clean you shorts yet?
Posted By: SVTMike_dup1 Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/28/03 03:17 PM
Yeah, feel free to call me if you run into any problems Ben.
Posted By: MapOfTaziFoSho Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/28/03 03:21 PM
Yesterday I was the lucky recipient of a 6k launch in a 1st gen AWD DSM. In addition to severe whiplash I too had to change my shorts. I
Posted By: e1flakedsvt Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/29/03 12:04 AM
Quote:

Hey John, you rode in my Turbo SVT last night. Did you clean you shorts yet?

Ha Ha very funny. No need to clean my shorts but I went home angry, and haven't driven my car since. I can't get over how nice the turbo is. But at 19, 5,000 is a lot of money. I'll probably end up with nitrous but even that will be mostly for show. Thanks alot for the ride and answering my questions. I am going up to pasquales on Sunday, are you?
See Ya, John
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/29/03 01:06 PM
Hey John your a newbie, you gotta come on out to the meet tomorrow and meet everyone. Does your car have a custome paint job, hence your screen name
Posted By: SVTMike_dup1 Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/29/03 08:04 PM
Well it looks like its going to be a little cold (mid 30's) but as of now the weather report does not call for snow. As long as it doesnt snow I'll be happy
Posted By: TOUR2NV Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/29/03 09:42 PM
oh well, its only bound to get warmer, so we hope at least, but anyway, im still in. for the first time in forever im gonna make a meet lol
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/29/03 10:20 PM
Just to be on the safe side I added a fresh new 3 step to the car, just so its safe
Posted By: SVTMike_dup1 Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/29/03 10:29 PM
Just to be on the safe side I added a fresh new 3 step to the car, just so its safe

Mine really needs a good wax. Its been hell waiting for a nice stable day when Im not busy
Posted By: e1flakedsvt Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/29/03 11:29 PM
Quote:

Hey John your a newbie, you gotta come on out to the meet tomorrow and meet everyone. Does your car have a custome paint job, hence your screen name

Actually Roger I have met you in Mt. Clemens. My Contour then had the green and orange graphics. The graphics are no longer with us, because of the metal flake paint job. Hope its sunny tomorrow so she sparkles for everyone.
See ya, John
Posted By: beyondloadedSE_dup1 Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/29/03 11:38 PM
Originally posted by e1flakedsvt:
Hope its sunny tomorrow so she sparkles for everyone.

The weather is calling for sun, but its going to be cold.
Posted By: bmxcontour Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/30/03 01:42 AM
thanks roger, i will be there with the new st200/ roush setup....

Ben
Posted By: TOUR2NV Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/30/03 01:51 AM
i'll have the pimp daddy sundance with the broken exhaust to boot YEAH BABY!!!!! ok, i'll shut up now
Posted By: BiggsvT28 Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/30/03 03:38 AM
Quote:

Always helps to use protection, we dont want little tempos filling up the garage.
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: MARCH Contour Meeting - 03/30/03 01:18 PM
Uh ok, I remember now that you said that about the colored graffics. Yeah I gotta see this car now, where you been with it anyways, I don't see parked off of N River Rd anymore
© CEG Archives