Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
It's about time we got our own forum!
Yea those guys smell of rotten elderberry's.
They begged and pleaded to get rid of those smelly Michigan guys!
That smell was us farting in a westerly direction.
Our state is still spelled funny though, no one has been looking at my sig.
I automatically strip sigs...sorry.

What does your sig say?
Originally posted by dnewma04:

Is this thread supposed to be some kinda joke?
hey we can be here all the time if you really miss us.
and if they come back we may have to taunt them a second time!
Originally posted by Milan007:

NO

NO!!

The east side don't hang with y'all west siders.
Take it up with Lance then... Don't post stupid crap about Chicago people for no reason. Nice to know that your're a Moderator too... The last time I checked, Mods are supposed to be leaders in this club, not promote division within it...
easy killer...
Originally posted by beyondloadedSE:
and if they come back we may have to taunt them a second time!

Your mother was a hamster, and your father smelt of elderberries!
I would rather live here than Chicago! I heard from a reliable source that Chicago is called the windy city because everybody there is dumb... I don't have any idea how that makes it the windy city though... really it makes no sense... But didn't chicago used to be where all of the rest of the USA's sewers converged?

Well I'm off to go talk to my neighbor who lives 30 miles away on the next farm. Heard he got himself a new tractor! Woo hoo!
All I know is that Michigan people are some of the best Americans that I know... It's the bad apples that are the problem. BTW, All of Chicago will invade Michigan come first week of May 2003, and we're bringing Jerry Springer with us!!
Take it up with Lance then... Don't post stupid crap about Chicago people for no reason. Nice to know that your're a Moderator too... The last time I checked, Mods are supposed to be leaders in this club, not promote division within it...

I had no idea you were serious...OF COURSE IT WAS A JOKE!!

Originally posted by Honkeytonk Monkey:
I would rather live here than Chicago! I heard from a reliable source that Chicago is called the windy city because everybody there is dumb... I don't have any idea how that makes it the windy city though... really it makes no sense... But didn't chicago used to be where all of the rest of the USA's sewers converged?

Well I'm off to go talk to my neighbor who lives 30 miles away on the next farm. Heard he got himself a new tractor! Woo hoo!

its called the windy because of the politicians they talk to much and dont do anything. thats the real truth behind the saying. i dont know the whole story but thats the main topic.

btw good luck living witht them goonies

I had no idea you were serious...OF COURSE IT WAS A JOKE!!

My bad, I didn't think you were serious either. That's why I posted the question. Anyhow, you can understand, we get picked on all the time...

No offense taken, and I take back my overprotective outpour...
Thanks for the response, I honestly thought you were joking around which is why I continued. Just because you live at the convergence of the world's sewer systems is no reason not to like you chicagoganders.
Hey man, like I said, I love Michiganers. No offense taken, and you can be NVS all you want about us being in the center of the country = world... LOL

Hopefully, I'll meet you at SZ, if we haven't met already... Too much Absolut!
Oh no we are having gang wars? WESSSSIDDDE!
You guys are just jealous cuz you don't have Windsor. Yay for Canada eh!!!! I mean......
Originally posted by lestat170:
You guys are just jealous cuz you don't have Windsor. Yay for Canada eh!!!! I mean......

This is true... This is true.
© CEG Archives