Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: I-Dom-In-8 What Happen to Steve - 01/25/02 01:41 AM
Hey guys i remember reading about Steves SVT dieing out on him but i havent heard any updates. Anyone know what the Problem was or is. havent seen him post much either is he ok.
Posted By: Huntervf Re: What Happen to Steve - 01/25/02 02:31 AM
Well... I got some bad news...
The crank actually cracked and caused serious damage to the block and trans... frown
He was looking into getting a 3L, but it caused a huge problem with his fiance and now he is living with a fellow club member in Gobles,MI.
The worst part is that the washing machine is broken and steve's clothes haven't been washed in like 3 weeks. the car is still sitting at the dealership because Steve lost his job. last I heard he was taking home courses to become a private eye... ya know one of those cheesey learn at home programs Sally Strothers pushes. he has lost a lot of ambition and weight, so he has shrunk to normal chinese size.
Posted By: Icey Mike Re: What Happen to Steve - 01/25/02 02:37 AM
Quote:
Originally posted by Huntervf:
Well... I got some bad news...
The crank actually cracked and caused serious damage to the block and trans... frown
He was looking into getting a 3L, but it caused a huge problem with his fiance and now he is living with a fellow club member in Gobles,MI.
The worst part is that the washing machine is broken and steve's clothes haven't been washed in like 3 weeks. the car is still sitting at the dealership because Steve lost his job. last I heard he was taking home courses to become a private eye... ya know one of those cheesey learn at home programs Sally Strothers pushes. he has lost a lot of ambition and weight, so he has shrunk to normal chinese size.

You cant be serious! Steve just posted in GB for a flywheel purchase!
Posted By: SlvrSVT00 Re: What Happen to Steve - 01/25/02 06:19 AM
NOOOOO STEEEEVVVEEEE!!!!!!!
first introduced me to the joys of owning my svt... =( about 5 times my size....
Posted By: A. Van Re: What Happen to Steve - 01/25/02 09:31 AM
huh?...no way, what the? are you serious?
Posted By: xchang Re: What Happen to Steve - 01/25/02 04:15 PM
Well Chris is right in some aspects. smile

Me and Laura patched things up and we are trying to figure out what to do about the car... Hell, i might even sell it as a parts car. I am thinking of just rebuilding the 2.5L and put it back in, sell it and call it done.

As far as the trans goes, well, we'll see what happens, but the car is sitting in my garage leaking like a sift... I hate walking by the SVT every morning to drive my beater to work.

I am no longer living in Gobles and MY CLOTHES DON'T STINK... they have laundrymats you know CHRIS... and NO I'm not trying to become a private eye... Stop trying to make me look like a moron, dickhead. mad

Any ways, I'll check back with ya guys sometime soon, hopefully...
Posted By: A. Van Re: What Happen to Steve - 01/25/02 05:45 PM
Keep the SVT. It can be fixed. At least things don't sounds as bad, ****ty about the car, but you can fix it.
Posted By: SlvrSVT00 Re: What Happen to Steve - 01/25/02 08:20 PM
lol and people tell me I exagerate!!!!
i pictured steve like in potatoe sacks.... living in a port-a-potty!!!
lol glad to here you are doing better!!!
hylee
Posted By: Icey Mike Re: What Happen to Steve - 01/26/02 12:39 AM
Thats why I say NO to fiance' and YES to more parts. laugh
Posted By: SE Spinner Re: What Happen to Steve - 01/26/02 01:48 AM
Yeah man, buy a used car. Place over in Portland sells used cop cars. Just picked up a 96 Caprice with the big v8 and cop suspension. Kinda neat seeing a power steering cooler. Cost was 3k.
Posted By: A. Van Re: What Happen to Steve - 01/26/02 06:44 AM
I'm with Icey. Icey your the man laugh
Posted By: Terry Haines Re: What Happen to Steve - 01/26/02 07:20 PM
Steve ,call me ,I'm sure we can fix your car........ wink
Posted By: xchang Re: What Happen to Steve - 01/28/02 04:31 AM
OK... The Cat is out of the bag... It was a joke... Chris, Mark, Grag and Todd were all drunk when reading the forums, so they decided to play a practical joke...

In a sense...

BUT, here is the kicker, on my home with the SVT from meeting up with Rara for a quick exchange of products (perfectly legal) my car broke down again on 94 Westbound. Had it towed back to Ziegler, shich should cover everything since it has the same problem as before.

So, all in all, IT WAS A JOKE... but My car really is a shop... I mean c'mon... who believes I would ever, EVER smell?!?! laugh
Posted By: Huntervf Re: What Happen to Steve - 01/28/02 05:41 AM
Hehe sorry all...but it was really Mark's idea. Yeah...all his idea...Blame him laugh

Sorry 'bout the SVT breaking down again though...what the hell didn't Zieglers do right?
Posted By: A. Van Re: What Happen to Steve - 01/28/02 07:45 PM
..you suck a$$ :p :p laugh

good joke, had many people going for a long time.
Posted By: Greg Re: What Happen to Steve - 01/28/02 09:11 PM
Hey don't worry I broke down on WB 94 and had to have it towed to Ziegler too, so don't think you are all alone LoL
Posted By: SlvrSVT00 Re: What Happen to Steve - 02/01/02 04:08 PM
LOL yeah no doubt, I think we have all had to have our **** towed at one time or another due to malfunction!
i think I am up to 4 times now...
and the tow companies in the zoo suck!! they always end up damaging my ride
stupid fools!
Hylee
Posted By: todras Re: What Happen to Steve - 02/01/02 05:11 PM
Make them bring a flat bed!
Posted By: SVTJOE Re: What Happen to Steve - 02/02/02 11:28 PM
Steve: If you stink and need a washer. I sell them. I hook chineseman up!

Did i spell chineseman <<
© CEG Archives