Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: RawBurt Ohio Peeps - 08/01/06 02:06 PM
I have this coworker that claims there are no dirt roads in Ohio. I called BS... Let me know if you live on a one, know someone who does or have seen on.

Thanks
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: Ohio Peeps - 08/01/06 02:18 PM
You need to stop hanging around people that have the same brain capacity. OH is pretty fuggin big. I have been on dirt roads there. Some pretty sweet roads in southern OH.
Posted By: BaBySHO419 Re: Ohio Peeps - 08/01/06 05:15 PM
down by stryker
Posted By: Berkel Re: Ohio Peeps - 08/01/06 05:49 PM
Not around Toledo
Posted By: imnotacop420 Re: Ohio Peeps - 08/01/06 09:58 PM
Well the tour will NEVER see a dirt road, but you can find plenty of them in Amish country! Remember Ohio has tons black buggy's

Mystique97 probably has a few dirt roads out his way

so.......call your co-worker a beotch and kick him in his junk. I am willing to bet EVERY state has a dirt road
Posted By: TheeSVTShow Re: Ohio Peeps - 08/02/06 05:59 AM
There are tons of dirt roads in Ohio, I know there is a "Mullet Queen" auto store in coshockton (spelling), OH. People up in NY think we all wear overalls in OH.
Posted By: 5speed3.0SE�® Re: Ohio Peeps - 08/02/06 06:08 AM
that same co-working probably tries to say that dogs can't look up...
Posted By: PeppermintPatty Re: Ohio Peeps - 08/02/06 03:06 PM
I live on a private gravel drive (not a through street)...it's like a damn muddy cowpath when spring rolls around before the township drops more slag. Nice & quiet tho...I used to clean my car up to go cruzin, start up the road but if someone was coming down the road I'd fly back into the garage & close the door until the dust settled
Posted By: red99sesport Re: Ohio Peeps - 08/10/06 05:11 AM
Originally posted by BatteryLight:
I have this coworker that claims there are no dirt roads in Ohio. I called BS... Let me know if you live on a one, know someone who does or have seen on.

Thanks

Yeah Ohio has dirt roads. Go to Adams, Brown or Clermont County and drive around long enough and you'll find at least one.

However, there are not major dirt roads (outside of Amish Country) like you have in Michigan, more just like drives and little streets back into the woods. I used to live between 31 and 32 mile off of Van-Dyke and as I remember, 32 mile was dirt, as was 33, 34, 35, and 36, so was Dequindre, and the road my elementary school was located on, which was also a major road. At one time Romeo Plank road was dirt too.

I hate dirt roads and will never live off one. They just track dirt into your house, into your car, and onto your clothes. They chip up your rocker panels and make snow removal pratically impossible, and they turn into mudpits when it is wet.
© CEG Archives