Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: BaBySHO419 a place to live - 07/14/06 09:50 PM
Im trying to find a cheap place for 3 people to live. Im looking for it to be in the Toledo area. hopfuly no more than 650 a month. see right now im living w/ my aunt and uncle, but a couple of my friends from St.Louis said they would move up here. and living away from adults at my age seems alot more appealing than waiting for my warrents to go away so i can move back home. so if any one knows of any good places to live in this area, PLEASE let me know.....
TIA
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: a place to live - 07/14/06 10:42 PM
Originally posted by BaBySHO:
and living away from adults at my age seems alot more appealing than waiting for my warrents

Moving out at 16. You're on the path to an extremely enlightened life. Good luck in jail, I hear they love little boys like you.

Mark
Posted By: Pre98 Re: a place to live - 07/14/06 11:02 PM
What I would give to have both my parents again and be 16.

You're a disgrace. Grow up.
Posted By: B.Brattina Re: a place to live - 07/14/06 11:25 PM
well-- if he has the money to pay 650 a month, plus car payments if he has any, cell phone etc. he can't be doing to bad in life-- BUT, you are 16.. your way to young to move out and live by yourself, as most people are going to say-- but if you can support yourself and not screw up and be a 'disgrace', i wish you the best of luck--

if your looking for the toledo area, while staying in michigan, there are PLENTY of places that can't be too hard to find-- if your looking for the toledo area, i'm sure there is also quite a few places, since right off the freeway it's gangster heaven
Posted By: Barge Re: a place to live - 07/15/06 02:49 AM
you do realize that warrants don't just go away right...
Posted By: m!key Re: a place to live - 07/15/06 02:57 AM
this is an inside joke right? if not, this is the stupidest thread ever. arent you telling the cops right now where you are at?! your full name is in your profile and you are at your relatives in toledo.
Posted By: Pre98 Re: a place to live - 07/15/06 03:20 AM
Originally posted by m!key:
this is an inside joke right? if not, this is the stupidest thread ever. arent you telling the cops right now where you are at?! your full name is in your profile and you are at your relatives in toledo.

Kiddies don't think.
Posted By: BaBySHO419 Re: a place to live - 07/15/06 03:24 AM
ok first off yes i can support myself, second the crime i commited is non extraditable, third i will be living with a 23 year old (Scott) and a 20 year old (Ginny.) i know what im doing. do u really think i would be allowed by my parents to move out if they didn't think it was safe? My Father is a lieutenant colonel and my mother works for the St.Clair county juvenil court. If they thought i was in any danger of failure or being locked up, they would have stopped me a looonnnggg time ago. im not saying it will be easy paying rent, utilities, food...etc but its not climbing everest either with a liitle help for my family and friends it shouldn't be that bad. I am getting my diploma in two months (home schooled) and hopfuly going to UT. I have my sh!t planned out. Now if for some reason I should fail @ this I have many family members that would be more than happy to give me a place to stay.
Posted By: BaBySHO419 Re: a place to live - 07/15/06 03:25 AM
Originally posted by WRX Barge:
you do realize that warrants don't just go away right...

mine does on 8/16/09
Posted By: Steeda. Re: a place to live - 07/15/06 05:59 AM
hahahaha dream on!!!!

your realize thats over 3 years away. Good luck with your dl
Posted By: B.Brattina Re: a place to live - 07/15/06 06:22 AM
Posted By: Pre98 Re: a place to live - 07/15/06 01:46 PM

Posted By: MtnMan SVT Re: a place to live - 07/17/06 04:51 PM
Man, you guys are harsh. The kid's just trying to get things straightened out without going to jail. And just because you couldn't have supported yourselves at 16 doesn't mean he can't either. Do you even realize how many people less fortunate than this kid are out there living on their own even younger than that?
And yeah, I am still a newbie, but this thread has almost made me regret my decision to associate myself with you guys.

Anyways, kid, I wish I could help you out, but I live in Ann Arbor, not Toledo. From my experience with the place, however, I recommend basing your appartment search on location more than anything because of how run down parts of Toledo are (such as areas in very close proximity to the highways, haha). Best of luck, and don't take this crap from people who probably lead fortunate enough lives to have no idea what you're going through.
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: a place to live - 07/17/06 05:14 PM
How about you realize you're in EGL, and people talk smack. Then take a look back at BaBySHO's past posts. Read some of the stuff he says, and you'll realize why people say what they say. At 14/15 years old, he had no regard for his parents, thought he was a professional driver because one of his neighbors let him drive his car once, and had no respect for anyone but himself. It doesn't look like things have changed, if he has a warrant out for his arrest at 16 years of age. And yes, you're a newbie that needs to STFU.

Mark
Posted By: B.Brattina Re: a place to live - 07/17/06 05:17 PM
well-- to be honest-- i dont think anything anyone has said is anything that he shouldn't hear... and yes, we do live fortunate enough lives, because from the sounds of it, the trouble he got into was his fault... not anyone elses... unless he set up or something haha--

any crime committed is just that, a crime... i'm sorry if i don't feel sorry for things like that--

but i do wish him luck on his endeavors
Posted By: B.Brattina Re: a place to live - 07/17/06 05:21 PM
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
How about you realize you're in EGL, and people talk smack.

rofl
Posted By: BaBySHO419 Re: a place to live - 07/17/06 06:12 PM
well your rite i never was that great with my parents. i regret it. i gonna be 17 on the 26th, that pretty much gives me 1 year to do the best i can. if i could i would do what ever it take to gain forgivness from my folks. and they know i would. and yes i do take responsiblity for my charges. they were no ones fault but my own.
Posted By: RawBurt Re: a place to live - 07/17/06 06:18 PM
and yes i do take responsiblity for my charges. they were no ones fault but my own.

What exactly did you do.......
Posted By: MxRacer Re: a place to live - 07/17/06 06:18 PM
and yes i do take responsiblity for my charges.

ummm... no, you don't?
Posted By: AliasJerkâ?¢ Re: a place to live - 07/17/06 06:40 PM
Originally posted by MxRacer:
and yes i do take responsiblity for my charges.

ummm... no, you don't?

exactly, he doesnt. because if he took responsibility, he would have turned himself in by now... babySHO, taking responsibility for your actions is paying the price of the legal system, not running away until you get away with what you did. Thats called being a coward. Its sad that I of all people need to lecture this kid.
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: a place to live - 07/17/06 06:47 PM
I am getting my diploma in two months (home schooled).

well your rite i never was that great with my parents. i regret it. i gonna be 17 on the 26th, that pretty much gives me 1 year to do the best i can. if i could i would do what ever it take to gain forgivness from my folks. and they know i would. and yes i do take responsiblity for my charges. they were no ones fault but my own.

I can see that went well for you. Who thought they were bright enough to tackel your education? Can't even spell to save your life. Good luck in whatever you do. You're going to need it.
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: a place to live - 07/17/06 07:37 PM
Originally posted by todras:
tackel

Can't even spell to save your life.

D'oh!

And BaBySHO, it's good to hear that you appreciate your parents, and value their efforts. As you get older, you'll understand even more. It's probably best if you man up now, take whatever punishment you deserve, and move on with your life. Running from the law at a young age, will only lead to years of aggrivation.

Mark
Posted By: AliasJerkâ?¢ Re: a place to live - 07/17/06 07:40 PM
tackel

Can't even spell to save your life.

D'oh!

Mark

still 100x better then the way this kid has been spelling, I normally dont care... But his is just horrible, I mean.... Come on, at least capitalize your "I's"
Posted By: RawBurt Re: a place to live - 07/17/06 07:47 PM
Where is that spelling nazi at? Anyway, if you cant comprehend a misspelled word while reading through a sentence, then you are just as bad/ if not worse as the misspeller.
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: a place to live - 07/17/06 07:57 PM
Originally posted by RawBroken:
Where is that spelling nazi at? Anyway, if you cant comprehend a misspelled word while reading through a sentence, then you are just as bad/ if not worse as the misspeller.

I've learned to just deal with horrible spelling and grammar. It's when somebody calls another person out on that spelling or grammar error, but has a spelling or grammar error of their own. Then, I like to make a little joke about it.

Mark
Posted By: RawBurt Re: a place to live - 07/17/06 07:58 PM
Originally posted by RawBroken:

I've learned to just deal with horrible spelling and grammar. It's when somebody calls another person out on that spelling or grammar error, but has a spelling or grammar error of their own. Then, I like to make a little joke about it.

Mark

Oh yeah, thats open game for all. BTW, my comment was directed towards you
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: a place to live - 07/17/06 08:23 PM
But my mistakes are due to typing too fast. Not from being a tard.
Posted By: RawBurt Re: a place to live - 07/17/06 08:27 PM
LOL, before anyone else takes that comment personally. It wasnt directed towards anyone specific, I'm just saying.
Posted By: Y2KSVT Re: a place to live - 07/17/06 08:35 PM
But my mistakes are due to typing too fast. Not from being a tard.

LOL, which is why my spelling nazi attempt, was in a joking manner. Spelling:

Right as Rite
Your/You're as Ur
What as Wut

are just plain stupid. If I typed like that in personal emails, forum posts, text messages, etc., it would grow into a habit that would most likely carry on into my professional emails. No thanks!

Mark
Posted By: BaBySHO419 Re: a place to live - 07/18/06 01:43 AM
ok, my charge was "intent to distribute."
the only reason i dont turn myself in is beacause iv been
in and out of so many places going back is NOT going to help. There are an average of 2million americans in the U.S.
prison system. do you REALLY think it is goin to help them
to be locked in a cell for 19 hours a day? no its fu(king not! been there done that. all it does is screw with you head. now what i ment by taking responsiblity is, i put my self in a few programs since the warrent(s) were/was issued.
i have sat down and wrote my letters to the St.Clair county
court system, O'fallon police, my TASC and probation
officers, Canada and U.S. Border patrol (even longer story maybe you'll hear it at the meet.)Iv strightened up, stayed clean, Joined Big Brothers, and im doing the sh!t i am
supposed to be doing. I respect my parents i do what they
tell me, i respect authority (to a point.) And as for my
spellin F-off. dont act like you havnt screwed up words
before. Yeah I have done some stupid shizz in the past
but all the grief i get from you guys is not going to help
me any. there are maybe 2 people on this site that know me personally, so i cant understand how some of you can tell
me how i act, or how i treat people. Im here because i am a
Contour enthusiast, somtimes for advice, ya somtimes im
wrong but g0dd@mn give me a break Im not perfect as alot
of you make it sound like i should be. so dont act like your sh!t dont stink. I am not tring to be a d!ck, but thats just how i feel.

now that all thats off my chest i feel a little better....
© CEG Archives