Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Loco4G63 Thanks Detroit! - 07/04/06 02:33 AM
WE ARE GETTING BEN WALLACE!!!

Bulls are making some moves!
Posted By: AliasJerkâ?¢ Re: Thanks Detroit! - 07/04/06 03:06 AM
Originally posted by EVOLUTION VIII:
WE ARE GETTING BEN WALLACE!!!

Bulls are making some moves!

w00t im convinced that his fro is the soul purpose of the piston's previous excellent seasons.

Posted By: MxRacer Re: Thanks Detroit! - 07/04/06 03:41 AM
ahhh that sucks. oh well though!
Posted By: MapOfTaziFoSho Re: Thanks Detroit! - 07/04/06 04:32 AM
That...is bullsh!t.
Posted By: Harrry Re: Thanks Detroit! - 07/04/06 08:07 AM
Son of a biotch.

Man what was his comments like, "detroit is my home" and "pistons is my family". All bs so we would like him.

Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Thanks Detroit! - 07/04/06 01:34 PM
Its all about the money, especially when they say its NOT about the money

Lets look at it like this. We traded a broke down, never lived up to the hype, soft, never fit this towns image in Grant Hill for Ben Wallace and Chucky Atkins. At the time we all said "WHO" They Joe D built a "team" around Ben. A bunch of role players that played together and showed it every night, over achieving in their first year with Rick Carlisle and finally winning it with that "carpetbagger" Larry Brown Now think about this, the Pistons have played ALOT of basketball in the past 4 years and the team is tired and needs to be freshened up. Ben is 32 and if a young, up and coming team wants to saddle their salary cap with someone who will be 37 when the contract is up and pay him 13-14 million a year, be our guest because when it comes time for the Bulls to re-up with their rising young talent, all their money is going to be tied up in Ben DUH!

In closing I'm not going to bash Ben and hell I even understand why he's doing this, its his one time he'll be courted like this and the chance to get paid, afterall, whats he been making the past couple seasons with the Pistons, probably WAY under market value, thats for sure
Posted By: snakous Re: Thanks Detroit! - 07/04/06 09:58 PM
Bring on Al Harrington? Maybe throw him in at PF?

Would be nice to have him, a little small for PF but we need a big man and I'd rather do without Pryzbilla or Mohammed.
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Thanks Detroit! - 07/05/06 11:08 PM
Quote:

or Mohammed

Homer voice..."Welp, thats unfortunate, really is!"
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Thanks Detroit! - 07/06/06 01:13 AM
I bet it was the money AND Portillos that made him leave, no doubt about it
Posted By: Bronco_WRX Re: Thanks Detroit! - 07/06/06 06:43 AM
Originally posted by snakous:
Bring on Al Harrington? Maybe throw him in at PF?

Would be nice to have him, a little small for PF but we need a big man and I'd rather do without Pryzbilla or Mohammed.

I don't want to see the name "Harrington" on the back of another Detroit jersey ever again.
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Thanks Detroit! - 07/06/06 11:21 PM
Amen Bronco
© CEG Archives