Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Harrry Pistons vs Heat - 05/24/06 12:30 AM
wow, what a rough start!!!

14-22....
Posted By: Harrry Re: Pistons vs Heat - 05/24/06 12:54 AM
34-36, okay i feel better now.
Posted By: Chrisf695 Re: Pistons vs Heat - 05/24/06 02:47 AM
Whats wrong with us....maybe just burned out?!?!?
Posted By: ancientsanskrit Re: Pistons vs Heat - 05/24/06 01:53 PM
No....they're too confident in their jump-shots. The percentages kept going down during the game, yet they kept taking more and more jump-shots. The failure of the players to realize this, furthermore Flip and his staff, goes beyond me. Hell, Hubbie was commenting on it all night. At least try to create some interior penetration..Bah.
Posted By: snakous Re: Pistons vs Heat - 05/24/06 05:19 PM
Originally posted by ancientsanskrit:
Hubbie was commenting on it all night.

I didn't know you had a husband
Posted By: ancientsanskrit Re: Pistons vs Heat - 05/25/06 05:12 PM
Originally posted by snakous:

wtf...The NBA annoucer, Hubie Brown. I mispelled it.

Posted By: snakous Re: Pistons vs Heat - 05/25/06 08:47 PM
Originally posted by snakous:

wtf...The NBA annoucer, Hubie Brown. I mispelled it.

Hi, I'm Sarcasm, have we met? Apparently not
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Pistons vs Heat - 05/25/06 11:26 PM
That is a horrible "comb forward" Hubbie, not to mention the pic Talk about knockin' on deaths door. GO PISTONS!!!
Posted By: Harrry Re: Pistons vs Heat - 05/26/06 01:02 AM
we looking good so far!!

Knock on wood.

Lets go pistons!!!
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Pistons vs Heat - 05/26/06 01:21 AM
PURE ENERGY
Posted By: ancientsanskrit Re: Pistons vs Heat - 05/26/06 04:31 PM
...gave me a heart-attack in the last 2 mins of the game.
Posted By: snakous Re: Pistons vs Heat - 05/26/06 05:24 PM
...gave me a heart-attack in the last 2 mins of the game.

Seriously...Some craziness paired with a couple misses by Dick Bavetta almost made me punch a hole through the wall. I don't know how he didn't see/hear Tayshaun call timeout. Even while trying to pay attention to the inbound, it's something he should be looking for. As well as Chauncey getting forced out of bounds by Posey at least once. After the game Bavetta said something to Tayshaun that he wasn't very happy about, and then Bavetta actually apologized for what he said to him. The NBA needs more officials like Dick Bavetta, minus the couple of calls that he missed, but he can't catch every one!
Posted By: B.Brattina Re: Pistons vs Heat - 05/27/06 07:07 PM
i'm just glad they are catching shaq being an [censored] going to the bucket-- he's the cheapest basketball player ever-- and is horrible at that-- if he wasn't a freak of nature which allowed him to 'set' the ball in, he would be horrible

pistons WILL win tonight!
Posted By: Harrry Re: Pistons vs Heat - 05/27/06 10:54 PM
Originally posted by B.Brattina:
i'm just glad they are catching shaq being an [censored] going to the bucket-- he's the cheapest basketball player ever-- and is horrible at that-- if he wasn't a freak of nature which allowed him to 'set' the ball in, he would be horrible

Get your game faces on guys. We are about to put out the heat!!

Posted By: Lexxer Re: Pistons vs Heat - 05/28/06 12:32 AM
Originally posted by Rickson:
Originally posted by B.Brattina:

Get your game faces on guys. We are about to put out the heat!!

lol. 14-17 and both are playing agressively, but knowing the Pistons we will rock them by the end of the game.
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Pistons vs Heat - 05/28/06 05:31 AM
Ben...4 pts and 6 bounds

Tay...get some rest, your on "E", or "W" for walk

When are they all going to put it together in one game
Posted By: Harrry Re: Pistons vs Heat - 05/30/06 02:12 AM
the refs are really favoring the heat. You can see it.

This is a [censored] game....

Posted By: Steeda. Re: Pistons vs Heat - 05/30/06 02:48 AM
where TF is the offense? Defense is playing decent but WTF!
Posted By: rkneeshaw Re: Pistons vs Heat - 05/30/06 03:04 PM
no, their defense sucks! Open guys all over the place! And I dont know what happened to their offence but no-one is running, they're all just standing there and its the ball-handler vs the entire heat team. WHERE DID OUR PISTONS GO?!?
Posted By: MxRacer Re: Pistons vs Heat - 05/30/06 03:11 PM
i'm hoping the tigers have the best regular season record, so they can suck in the playoffs as well. make it a tri-fecta, ya know?
Posted By: Airforce Re: Pistons vs Heat - 05/30/06 05:16 PM
Originally posted by rkneeshaw3.0:
no, their defense sucks! Open guys all over the place! And I dont know what happened to their offence but no-one is running, they're all just standing there and its the ball-handler vs the entire heat team. WHERE DID OUR PISTONS GO?!?

into the shitter. Hey look on the bright side the spoiled bastards will tell everyone that it is Flip Saunders fault and he will get fired and then they can go back to sucking.
Posted By: snakous Re: Pistons vs Heat - 05/30/06 06:11 PM
Originally posted by Airforce:
Originally posted by rkneeshaw3.0:

into the shitter. Hey look on the bright side the spoiled bastards will tell everyone that it is Flip Saunders fault and he will get fired and then they can go back to sucking.

WTF are you talking about? I don't see how they're spoiled bastards at all. If you want to talk about spoiled bastards, look at the lakers of the late 90s/early 2000s. I rarely see the Pistons b!tch about anything, let alone blame losses on their coach. Chauncey said that Flip was making the right adjustments, that they just needed to go out and execute them. I highly doubt they'll "go back to sucking" with the core of players they have. No matter who the coach (for the most part), they're not going to "suck" with that much talent playing together.
Posted By: Harrry Re: Pistons vs Heat - 05/30/06 07:20 PM
No comment.

No point of watching next game. pointless.

Hamilton
"If we lose game 4, there is no way we can come back and win this against heat 3 games in a row"

The man said it him self.
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Pistons vs Heat - 05/30/06 11:11 PM
Originally posted by MxRacer:
i'm hoping the tigers have the best regular season record, so they can suck in the playoffs as well. make it a tri-fecta, ya know?

Don't forget the Lions Dave, but what would that be, a "Quad 4" Actually, if the Tigers get the wild card and play hard and lose and its no biggie because noone saw it coming Which is worse this year, what the Wings did or what the Pistons ARE doing
Posted By: MxRacer Re: Pistons vs Heat - 05/31/06 01:14 PM
Originally posted by Klasse Act:
Which is worse this year, what the Wings did or what the Pistons ARE doing

wings... by far. pistons are doing more with less talent.

you know it's sad when the wings won't touch the trophy for best record out of superstition, and still end up going out in the first round.
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Pistons vs Heat - 05/31/06 04:05 PM
Quote:

Last time I checked the Pistons had 4 of their 5 starters in the All Star game this year and Tay should've been there as well as he's been their best and most used player this year With hockey being off for an entire year I didn't know what to expect from the Wings but when you look at the division they play in they got lulled into thinking it was going to be easy in the playoffs...and it wasn't The Pistons on the other hand won the championship two years ago, came within 5 minutes of winning it again last year and this year all they did was get the best record in franchise history, get into the playoffs and roll the Bucks, get taken to 7 games against a team that shouldn't even have given them that in the Cavs and now are about to lose in 6 against the Heat They will win tonight, but I haven't seen anything since game 2 against the Cavs to think they're on any type of championship roll!
Posted By: MxRacer Re: Pistons vs Heat - 05/31/06 04:10 PM
Quote:

Last time I checked the Pistons had 4 of their 5 starters in the All Star game this year

be that as it may, you and i both know the wings have (and have had) far more talent than they have needed, only to suck in the playoffs. [censored] all you want about the time off, but the entire NHL was off... so it's a level playing field.

not to mention, the pistons made it to the penultimate round of the NBA championship... wings got bounced right away.
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Pistons vs Heat - 05/31/06 11:12 PM
I see your point Dave, but alls I'm sayin' is how the Pistons have done in the past (3) seasons makes this series look even worse. They took the right steps every year, but this year wasn't supposed to be their down year, thats for sure I wonder who's going to be shipped out besides Rasheed

BTW Dave, start diggin' down in those couch seats for some change and get that Stang over here, I really wanna detail that car because of the color
Posted By: MxRacer Re: Pistons vs Heat - 06/01/06 12:12 AM
BTW Dave, start diggin' down in those couch seats for some change and get that Stang over here, I really wanna detail that car because of the color

unless you wanna throw some pro-bono work my way, it ain't gonna happen. all my $$$ is going into the house right now.
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Pistons vs Heat - 06/01/06 01:16 AM
Quote:

unless you wanna throw some pro-bono work my way, it ain't gonna happen. all my $$$ is going into the house right now.

I fully understand that Dave as we're re-doing our master bath and 400 sq/ft of laminate for our kitchen, dining room, hall way. The project was originally only going to cost $1K as we were going to repair/replace the floor in the master bath and get a new fouier, but my wife decided to go nuts and we're pretty close to $4,500 To be honest with you its no biggie because its really nice, can't wait till its all finished though Thank God for Lowes and interest free for one year, I guess next years income tax check is spent already, oh well its only money, right
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Pistons vs Heat - 06/01/06 02:08 AM
One quarter at a time, thats how we gotta look at it! I'm not saying this because they're winning, but this is more of what I expected in the series. I just hope they can force a game 7, that will be a classic for sure GO PISTONS!!!

BTW, Zo is a punk, always was, always will be
Posted By: MapOfTaziFoSho Game 6 is gonna be a kinda big deal - 06/01/06 03:00 AM
So is spatt gonna have Spattvision ready for friday night?!
Posted By: Steeda. Re: Game 6 is gonna be a kinda big deal - 06/01/06 03:08 AM
Posted By: Chrisf695 Re: Game 6 is gonna be a kinda big deal - 06/01/06 04:12 AM
Ben stuffing Shaq was the best play of the game, i bet that big gump was so pissed. To bad shaq!!
Posted By: Harrry Re: Game 6 is gonna be a kinda big deal - 06/01/06 06:17 AM
Originally posted by Chrisf695:
Ben stuffing Shaq was the best play of the game, i bet that big gump was so pissed. To bad shaq!!

Lmao, i was screaming so hard. Man that slam to the ground made me feel so good.

Your my boy ben!!
Posted By: Lexxer Re: Pistons vs Heat - 06/01/06 11:48 AM
I couldn't believe that block, probably the best I had ever seen. Just amazed me how all Ben really had to do was push the ball down and Shaq went with it. I'm pretty sure tomorrow nights game will be a good one, we just have to start out with the energy.
Posted By: Trapps_dup1 Re: Pistons vs Heat - 06/01/06 08:14 PM
Absolutely awesome game, no matter who you rooted for.

Tay was on fire. Rip stepped up. McDyess & Hunter were on. And Big Ben, DAY-AM what a stuff on the big guy!

I want a game 7 in Detroit sooooo baaaaad!
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: Pistons vs Heat - 06/01/06 11:14 PM
I didn't get to see it on TV as I work afternoons, but was it better than Tays block on Reggie Miller a couple years ago
Posted By: Steeda. Re: Pistons vs Heat - 06/02/06 12:35 AM
there is a pic of it 4 post up
Posted By: snakous Re: Pistons vs Heat - 06/02/06 10:17 PM
I didn't get to see it on TV as I work afternoons, but was it better than Tays block on Reggie Miller a couple years ago

I don't think it was better mostly because Tay saved the Pistons entire season with that block. Although Ben knocking Shaq on his ass with that block was amazing.
Posted By: Trapps_dup1 Re: Pistons vs Heat - 06/03/06 03:17 AM
broken Wings and blown Pistons!

two teams, two grat regular seasons, two huige disappointing post seasons

I gues the Tigers will become extinct early in the race for the pennant...

Don't even get me started on the Ford Field Fruitcakes.

Posted By: Barge Re: Pistons vs Heat - 06/03/06 03:35 AM
Disgusting
© CEG Archives