Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: ToltecSVT_dup1 The 'Tour must go! - 12/27/05 05:51 PM
Guys and gals,
I know I don't post much and have only met a few of you, but I just wanted to let you all know that I've put the CSVT up for sale. I bought a '04 Focus SVT as my daily driver(blue with euro package) and have one too many cars now. Buying a house next month and I need to get money back into my wallet. Mi Gatica is for sale in the classifieds. If you know anybody looking...

Posted By: Klasse Act Re: The 'Tour must go! - 12/27/05 06:27 PM

Thanks for the business Toltec, hope to get your FSVT or that S60R into "The Compound", especially with the color or your other rides
Posted By: todras_dup1 Re: The 'Tour must go! - 12/27/05 06:44 PM
Long time no see mang. Hope it goes to good hands. How many mille's on the sucker?
Posted By: TBoomer Re: The 'Tour must go! - 12/27/05 06:56 PM
I am looking for an SVT, but am in KC. I'll keep you in mind.
Posted By: beyondloadedSE_dup1 Re: The 'Tour must go! - 12/28/05 01:21 AM
Im in the market for an svt. How much you want for it?
Posted By: Klasse Act Re: The 'Tour must go! - 12/28/05 02:07 AM
Originally posted by beyondloadedSE:
Im in the market for an svt. How much you want for it?

Hey Jim, when I detailed it I noticed it was a very straight, good sounding car (exhaust). In addition to that Toltec is an older guy like me and the car showed NO signs of abuse, should be a good one to pick up!
Posted By: ToltecSVT_dup1 Re: The 'Tour must go! - 12/28/05 04:21 AM
Roger,
Thanks for "talking up" the car. Mi Gatica has been a great car for me. I have had a full detail done on the car six times and far and above yours was the best job ever! I will definitely have the cars over for you if they ever make it back to Michigan with me in the spring. I doubt if you'll see the S60R though as it already has 17K (in six months) and my lease is only 15K a year or so!!! That's why I bought the Focus I didn't want to rack up any more on the 'tour either.

Those with questions, I'm running an ad in the classified for anyboy that wants to look at. This post was jsut to "let you know" it was a pitch.

BeyoundlaodedSE i sent you a PM.
Posted By: The Mad Ugly SVT Re: The 'Tour must go! - 12/28/05 05:13 AM
So how is the Focus compared to the Contour? I was thinkin about gettin one.
© CEG Archives