Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
I've been seeing this silver CSVT w/lime green calipers around the 15 and Utica/Groesbeck area, anyone know of this car. It also has the same type wing that Spatt used to have as well as a HUGE "SVT" emblem on the windshield w/ Contour underneath it, other than this it appears to be stock.

In addition to this car I've been seeing another silver CSVT with a NASCAR sticker in the front window, anyone know who these two are
Originally posted by The Striped SVT:
I've been seeing this silver CSVT w/lime green calipers around the 15 and Utica/Groesbeck area, anyone know of this car. It also has the same type wing that Spatt used to have as well as a HUGE "SVT" emblem on the windshield w/ Contour underneath it, other than this it appears to be stock.

In addition to this car I've been seeing another silver CSVT with a NASCAR sticker in the front window, anyone know who these two are

Oh... that one is mine Roger... I added the nascar cause it was REALLY cool.

Now.. just gotta order that custom gun rack...

Originally posted by LilRedRocket:

"What am I going to do with a gun rack? I dont even own A gun, let alone many guns"
Posted By: Stazi Re: Silver CSVT spotted w/ lime green calipers - 03/23/05 09:50 PM

Sounds like two clueless fools to me.
Originally posted by Pudmunkie:
Originally posted by LilRedRocket:

"What am I going to do with a gun rack? I dont even own A gun, let alone many guns"

Bahahahaaaaa!
The SVT with the green calipers is mine but nobody knows me. I've known of this forum and i check it frequently but this is my first ever reply.
Welcome to your first Stazi flame - a common occurence I now see.
Posted By: Stazi Re: Silver CSVT spotted w/ lime green calipers - 03/24/05 01:40 PM
Originally posted by 99fordsvt:

Ah and it has started...you follow me around now so you can flame me. Very mature of you.

How about you fix your front brake balance issue first by overhauling your caliper and then think about the drivel you've been spouting based on opinion only - unbacked by any baseline data and we'll talk.

As for lime green calipers - well if that doesn't deserve flaming then I don't know what does!
Originally posted by Stazi:

As for lime green calipers - well if that doesn't deserve flaming then I don't know what does!

how about a pathetic attempt by 99fordsvt coming into the EGL board to start sh!t for no reason?

that stupid noise your car makes between shifts is pretty gay...how about you fix it?
Posted By: Stazi Re: Silver CSVT spotted w/ lime green calipers - 03/24/05 02:18 PM
How bout you learn to ride a 50 without fallin' off!

PS you still got that EBC? PM me.

Are you into internet stalking of other guys? Sure appears that way.

50? Ha. Look Judge, let us know when the training wheels come off of your Big Wheel.

I always thought HE would be the pitcher!

J/K
© CEG Archives