Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: chknhwk_dup1 Thanks Doug!! - 08/25/06 10:01 PM
Hey guys, Doug updated my site and I wanted to show everybody! I think he did a really fantabulous job.

my web page
Posted By: Pre98 Re: Thanks Doug!! - 08/25/06 10:08 PM
Very nice.
Posted By: SVT2000Contour_dup1 Re: Thanks Doug!! - 08/25/06 11:31 PM
You need to get rid of the GMC and get a Lightning.

Posted By: LUCA_dup1 Re: Thanks Doug!! - 08/26/06 01:03 AM
Very nice! You did a good job Doug.
Posted By: Buddy Palumbo Re: Thanks Doug!! - 08/26/06 01:31 AM
It took so long to update the website , that you don't even OWN half the cars anymore !! I keed , I keed !! The site looks good - ata boy !

Originally posted by SVT2000Contour:

I agree . That would wrap up the fleet perfectly . Although , it could make John's drivers license smoke , pulling it in & out of his wallet to show it to the nice officers .
At the very least , you need to let Jason (I8Rice) point you in the right direction to trick out that truck , John .
Posted By: I8RICE Re: Thanks Doug!! - 08/26/06 12:41 PM
YUUMMY NICE TRUCK JOHN JUST HEAD TO www.FULLSIZECHEVY.COM AND CHECK OUT ALL THE SWEET RIGS THERE AND YOU WILL GET SOME IDEAS REAL QUICKLY!!!!!!
Posted By: chknhwk_dup1 Re: Thanks Doug!! - 08/27/06 01:52 PM
Originally posted by SVT2000Contour:

F that. I'm thinking F250 turbo diesel.

Originally posted by I8RICE:
YUUMMY NICE TRUCK JOHN JUST HEAD TO www.FULLSIZECHEVY.COM AND CHECK OUT ALL THE SWEET RIGS THERE AND YOU WILL GET SOME IDEAS REAL QUICKLY!!!!!!

It's about time you got back to me loser! I've been trying to get ahold of you since I bought it!! Thanks for the link. I think I *might* just keep it nice until I have the cashish for an F250. Jury is still out...
© CEG Archives