Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: JayNHL Local Harrisburg PA Ford Show - 06/28/06 02:25 PM
I figured i'd post this up again. They have it every year and this year i'll finally take the focus. I posted this on the focus boards too so im sure acouple of them will come as well. It should be fun it was the past like 4 yrs in a row. I dont have all the pre register info right in front of me but i will post that up asap when i get home and like the time and stuff too. i'll also get the address and all the info you need up just bare with me.

August 6th

Hoffman Ford in Harrisburg PA on 22

Pre register says before july 31st so theres still time. like i said i'll get that info up asap. i think its 10 bucks to pre register and 12 at the gate the day of. but it is at a dealership and it fills up fast so i recommend pre registering.

jason
Posted By: JayNHL Re: Local Harrisburg PA Ford Show - 06/28/06 10:03 PM
Hoffman Ford
5200 Jonestown Rd. (RT 22)
Harrisburg PA

Sunday, August 6th, 2006
Rain or Shine
9am to 3:30pm

Pre-Registration Fee and deadline
$8.00 and July 31st

Day of Show
$12.00

Make Checks Payable to PFCP and send to:
Tony Lehigh
201 Heistand Rd.
York PA 17402

With ur check include the following information
name
address
city
state
zip
make
model
year
class... ur class will be "compact 81 and up"

if you have any questions or what not just pm me...

jason
Posted By: LUCA_dup1 Re: Local Harrisburg PA Ford Show - 06/28/06 11:49 PM
I'll be there.

"Compact 81 and up"?? IIRC, last year we were only with the Focus's. In fact there was talk that if we (Contour people) could pull in some more people we might even be able to get our own class.

Allen, ilive4sports, Paul, NGPO, and anyone else that I am forgetting, you guys in?
Posted By: Pen_Two Re: Local Harrisburg PA Ford Show - 06/28/06 11:51 PM
Lol, there's always a show or meet when I have to work.
Posted By: LUCA_dup1 Re: Local Harrisburg PA Ford Show - 06/29/06 12:00 AM

If you find a show or would like to have a meet when you are off, let us know.
Posted By: ilive4sports Re: Local Harrisburg PA Ford Show - 06/29/06 04:19 AM
Hmmm, i may be in. It depends on how the car looks. I dont think i will have the car repainted by then and for a show i think it would need to be repainted. I will definately come and look at the cars and all but im not sure if i will enter my car.
Posted By: Pen_Two Re: Local Harrisburg PA Ford Show - 06/29/06 04:37 AM
The only shows I seem to find out about are ricer-fests or classic cars. Lol.
Posted By: LUCA_dup1 Re: Local Harrisburg PA Ford Show - 06/29/06 02:50 PM
Originally posted by ilive4sports:
Hmmm, i may be in. It depends on how the car looks. I dont think i will have the car repainted by then and for a show i think it would need to be repainted. I will definately come and look at the cars and all but im not sure if i will enter my car.

Enter your car, it's all good. There are some super done up rides and then some stock rides, so it's all good. It would be nice to have more than three Contours representing at the show.

Don't worry about your ride needing a repaint, just enter it and have fun with us.

Glenn, I know what you mean.
Posted By: 99 red SVT Re: Local Harrisburg PA Ford Show - 06/29/06 11:15 PM
I thought you guys couldn't make it? We'll be there...I'll be registering soon.
Posted By: Buddy Palumbo Re: Local Harrisburg PA Ford Show - 06/30/06 12:18 AM
As of now , count me in ...

**Gotta register**
Posted By: LUCA_dup1 Re: Local Harrisburg PA Ford Show - 06/30/06 01:21 AM
Originally posted by 99 red SVT:
I thought you guys couldn't make it? We'll be there...I'll be registering soon.

It turns out Ken isn't working that day.

Originally posted by Buddy Palumbo:
As of now , count me in ...

**Gotta register**

WooHoo!

See ya there.
Posted By: ilive4sports Re: Local Harrisburg PA Ford Show - 06/30/06 03:37 AM
I really dont know if i can take my car to the show how it is. This is a pic of it:

Now i will have the new wheels on it by then, but the paint i cant stand. It all depends on the lighting on the car. Sometimes you cant even notice it, others it sticks out like in the pic above. What are your thoughts?
Posted By: Pen_Two Re: Local Harrisburg PA Ford Show - 06/30/06 03:54 AM
What are your thoughts?

I say you go and support your car regardless. Even if it were 3 colors, you should still go.
Posted By: ilive4sports Re: Local Harrisburg PA Ford Show - 06/30/06 04:00 AM
I could always do what my grandfather did and spray paint the whole car. Should i do that ? I will probably end up entering just because i can.
Posted By: Buddy Palumbo Re: Local Harrisburg PA Ford Show - 06/30/06 11:59 AM
I will probably end up entering just because i can.

Now THAT's the spirit !! We need to get some Contours out there to represent , so they're not totally forgotten .
Posted By: LUCA_dup1 Re: Local Harrisburg PA Ford Show - 06/30/06 01:01 PM
You don't have to spray paint the car.

Yep, enter because you can. You'll have fun.

Posted By: JayNHL Re: Local Harrisburg PA Ford Show - 06/30/06 01:48 PM
just sent in my check yesterday... so far i think at least 3 other foci are comming besides me... so if were all in the same class which im pretty sure we are there should prolly be what 4 or so contours, 4 or so foci, and im sure acouple probes and or zx2s will come as well... my foci hasnt moved since carlisle and it prolly wont until this show lol... see ya all there... look for me in or around the blue focus...

jason
Posted By: 99 red SVT Re: Local Harrisburg PA Ford Show - 06/30/06 01:51 PM
I really dont know if i can take my car to the show how it is.

Now i will have the new wheels on it by then, but the paint i cant stand. It all depends on the lighting on the car. Sometimes you cant even notice it, others it sticks out like in the pic above. What are your thoughts?

the more the merrier...
Posted By: LUCA_dup1 Re: Local Harrisburg PA Ford Show - 06/30/06 02:19 PM
Check sent.

See Jeff, everyone wants you to come. So, you'd better be there.
Posted By: ilive4sports Re: Local Harrisburg PA Ford Show - 06/30/06 06:06 PM
I dont think i have a choice. I have to come. I will register soon.
Posted By: LUCA_dup1 Re: Local Harrisburg PA Ford Show - 07/11/06 02:59 PM
TTT

Anyone else coming?
Posted By: ilive4sports Re: Local Harrisburg PA Ford Show - 07/29/06 09:35 PM
So who is coming to this? I am.
Posted By: LUCA_dup1 Re: Local Harrisburg PA Ford Show - 07/29/06 09:38 PM
I'll probably be there at least for a little while.
Posted By: 99 red SVT Re: Local Harrisburg PA Ford Show - 07/30/06 01:20 AM
We'll be there, too...
Posted By: Buddy Palumbo Re: Local Harrisburg PA Ford Show - 07/30/06 05:47 PM
I will be there , as will my friend with his new 'Stang .
Posted By: ilive4sports Re: Local Harrisburg PA Ford Show - 07/31/06 03:35 AM
So thats 4 CSVT's that will be there atleast. Maybe someone who has one will show up there and find about CEG. Oh and someone please PM me the night before reminding me to bring my camera. I forgot it the past two years at Carlisle.

I tried talking my dad into bringing his mustang to it but he decided not too. But he will be there with me all day anyways.
Posted By: JayNHL Re: Local Harrisburg PA Ford Show - 07/31/06 12:29 PM
this is comming up everyone... its this comming sunday... i'll be there with the focus all day... see u all there...

jason
Posted By: LUCA_dup1 Re: Local Harrisburg PA Ford Show - 07/31/06 02:34 PM
Maybe someone who has one will show up there and find about CEG.

That's how we met JayNHL.

Oh and someone please PM me the night before reminding me to bring my camera. I forgot it the past two years at Carlisle.

I'll try to remember to PM you.

I tried talking my dad into bringing his mustang to it but he decided not too. But he will be there with me all day anyways.

We'd love to see the Mustang. , that he'll be hanging out with us. The more the merrier.
I may show up if I can get my car back together.
Posted By: LUCA_dup1 Re: Local Harrisburg PA Ford Show - 07/31/06 03:53 PM
Do we need to bring Skittles?
Posted By: ilive4sports Re: Local Harrisburg PA Ford Show - 08/02/06 03:26 AM
Just to let you know, im going to bring a cooler filled with cold water since its going to be pretty hot.
I'm out, its 3am too.
Posted By: JayNHL Re: Local Harrisburg PA Ford Show - 08/02/06 06:55 PM
skittles lol i remember that... is that kid still banned??? i just talked to my focus buddies and as of rite now theres at least 3 for sure comming... a yellow one, my blue one and a red one which was at carlisle if u remember it was parked all the way on the end nearest to ur tent... so we'll see u all there sunday morning...

jason
Originally posted by JayNHL:
skittles lol i remember that... is that kid still banned??? i just talked to my focus buddies and as of rite now theres at least 3 for sure comming... a yellow one, my blue one and a red one which was at carlisle if u remember it was parked all the way on the end nearest to ur tent... so we'll see u all there sunday morning...

jason

Jason, I'm that kid ;0
Posted By: 99 red SVT Re: Local Harrisburg PA Ford Show - 08/02/06 08:07 PM
Originally posted by ΓΆβ??β??\ΓΆΛ?Β»/ΓΆβ??ΒΊ:

jason

Jason, I'm that kid ;0

that's just too funny
Posted By: LUCA_dup1 Re: Local Harrisburg PA Ford Show - 08/02/06 11:27 PM
Originally posted by 99 red SVT:

jason

Jason, I'm that kid ;0

that's just too funny

Agreed.

Doug, you didn't back out because I mentioned the Skittles did you?

I remember that red Focus.
Nah, I backed out because I will be fixing my apartment in state college so I can get my deposit back.
Posted By: JayNHL Re: Local Harrisburg PA Ford Show - 08/03/06 01:28 PM
so they let u back dude... thats kool man i thought u were banned for life or something lol... u mean to tell me ur not gunna be at hoffman on sunday... forget fixin ur apt n bring ur car to harrisburg... i'll see ya all there

jason
Posted By: LUCA_dup1 Re: Local Harrisburg PA Ford Show - 08/05/06 03:15 AM
Nah, I backed out because I will be fixing my apartment in state college so I can get my deposit back.

WTH did you do to the place?
Posted By: Buddy Palumbo Re: Local Harrisburg PA Ford Show - 08/05/06 03:56 AM
Originally posted by LUCA:

Skittle damage ...
Originally posted by Buddy Palumbo:
Originally posted by LUCA:

Skittle damage ...

Roomate damage. Roomates who don't care about getting it back.
Posted By: Buddy Palumbo Re: Local Harrisburg PA Ford Show - 08/07/06 12:58 AM
As usual , it was great seeing everyone again (and meeting some for the first time , of course ) .

It was a pretty nice day for the show - a bit hot ... but still not bad at all . I'll take today's temps over the massive heat/humidity we had all week . They had a pretty good turnout at the show - well over 200 cars , some of them pretty interesting . Even got to feel-up & sit in some of their new Roush cars at the dealership .

Congrats to the rest of the winners of our class - it was well deserved . Thanks to those who voted for me (if any ) ...
BTW - Paul & Ang (99 red SVT) took first , Christine & Ken (LUCA) took 2nd , and I took 3rd (still in shock over me actually placing - made my day) .

I'll have pics up very soon

OH , and I think Jason (JayNHL) got robbed . He should have gone home with a trophy , IMHO .
Posted By: JayNHL Re: Local Harrisburg PA Ford Show - 08/07/06 12:30 PM
lol the purple probe got it. no biggy. great time tho. sorry i didnt talk to u guys/gals alittle more, this show is about 2 miles from my door so my parents stopped by, my grandparents for alittle and acouple other people so i didnt really have much of a chance. plus it took me and my friend like 2 hours to walk around and fill out that ballot... dam i mean we started at 1130 or something and didnt get done till like 1 or 130... there sure were alot of cars.

jason
Posted By: JayNHL Re: Local Harrisburg PA Ford Show - 08/07/06 12:32 PM
oh yea btw does anyone know what took best of show... that pantera was pretty sick, did anyone notice the kenny bell sc stang that was bagged and yellow and black... wow that car stole my heart that and the 30 or something red and black model a...

jason
Posted By: ilive4sports Re: Local Harrisburg PA Ford Show - 08/07/06 03:02 PM
oh yea btw does anyone know what took best of show... that pantera was pretty sick, did anyone notice the kenny bell sc stang that was bagged and yellow and black... wow that car stole my heart that and the 30 or something red and black model a...

jason

I agree on that yellow and black mustang.

I was the last of us to leave i think and that was before they announced best of show. I will have some pics up a bit later.
© CEG Archives