Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
and I thought about how all NE-CEGers were getting along.
I log in and low and behold: Elky, frenchblueC2, 98SE, even my old pal Whitey are still hanging around. I'm glad to see that you all are still together, and your Contours live on!
I had a great time at this place....

Anyway, as I think you all know I blew the head gasket in my '96 just shy of 200,000 miles, and sold it for 500 bucks. The guy I sold it to got about 4 or 5 months more out of it.

I went to work running the video division of a large litigation support company in Boston. The commuting sucks but its nice knowing what's coming in the check every week. I still do wedding and event videos part time, but have cut down that number that I do per year greatly.

I have a Dodge Stratus ES (no giggles please)as an everyday driver, but recently picked an '86 Mustang LX convertible for very short money. It has the 3.8 V-6 but you KNOW I'm thinking 5.0 here.

I hope this finds you all well. I'l stop in every once in awhile to see what's going on. Take care...

Sean
He lives! I've been wondering if you would come back posting. Just a couple days ago I checked your profile again, haha.

I got rid of my Probe GT about a month after you had left - Sept. 03. It had fallen apart. After a long story, the Contour is now titled in my name and mine to keep, woohoo

Ryan (SVT) has a Dodge Stratus for a daily commuter too. Lives in Auburn, too, although the other side of town ...
wow hey Sean!
thanks for checking in!
glad to hear all is well
© CEG Archives