Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
I am currently promoting the Sebring 12 Hours Race, in conjunction with the American LeMans Series, and can get students discount tickets for the event.

I can get students $32 tickets (good for all 4 days!)...these tickets normally cost $70 and up to the general public. All you need is a valid student ID, which you will have to present at the gate. If you have a student ticket without an ID, you will have to pay full price.

The event should be awesome this year. Preliminary races include the Panoz GT Series, SPEED Touring, SPEED GT, and Star Mazda. Also, Team Bentley will be racing, and this is the only event they will enter besides 24 Hours of LeMans.

If anyone is interested PM me or email me at Antiramie@yahoo.com. CEG Party at SEBRING!
Posted By: JVT_dup1 Re: Sebring 12 Hours: $32 STUDENT TICKETS! - 02/21/03 05:59 AM
Where'd you find this info?

-J
where is sebring and what are the dates?
Originally posted by JVT:
Where'd you find this info?

Which info specifically?

Posted By: reFLEX Re: Sebring 12 Hours: $32 STUDENT TICKETS! - 02/21/03 02:16 PM
Chris, we need more information... Who? What? When? Where? Why? How?
Originally posted by reFLEX:
Chris, we need more information... Who? What? When? Where? Why? How?

Who: ALL Students

What: 12 Hours of Sebring

When: March 12-15

Where: Sebring Raceway (Sebring, FL)

Why: Race cars, women, partying = FUN! And now its cheap!!

How: You request tickets. I give you paypal address or home address. You send money. I send tickets. You save $40+ per ticket. The end.
Update: Tickets are now $34 each. Still an amazing price.
Posted By: JVT_dup1 Re: Sebring 12 Hours: $32 STUDENT TICKETS! - 02/21/03 09:00 PM
Why is this going through you?

I already have my ticket, any way to get some of my money back. (I know that's a longshot)

$hit.

-John
I was contacted by the American LeMans Series Promotion Manager and was given the opportunity to find an organization to promote the event. I am in a motorsports club, so I took on the responsibility of heading this promotion (with the help of other members). The promotion targets students only, and therefore we're selling discount tickets for them.

Unless you can return the tickets you already bought, there's nothing I can do. Sry.
do you think you'll be doing same thing next year or two? i can't make it this year. does it even apply to high school students as well, or just college?
dam...where is that fake id when i need it ????
Posted By: reFLEX Re: Sebring 12 Hours: $32 STUDENT TICKETS! - 02/22/03 03:02 AM
I could buy them in my name for you Suriel, holla @ a boi.
Posted By: 2K SVT Re: Sebring 12 Hours: $32 STUDENT TICKETS! - 02/22/03 04:48 AM
Originally posted by reFLEX:
I could buy them in my name for you Suriel, holla @ a boi.

You have to show Student ID at the gate....I might be able to get 1 or two id's.

It just a matter of how strict they are. Do you have to show picture ID as well as student ID?
© CEG Archives