Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: GLChick'95_dup1 Suggestions from N. Carolinians - 08/19/02 04:38 AM
Hey guys! I am planning a trip to the Asheville/Cherokee area for the second week of October. I will also be heading towards the Chimney Rock Park. Any suggestions on hotels (budget lol) in that area would be more than helpful. Thanks!
Posted By: JasonS_dup1 Re: Suggestions from N. Carolinians - 08/21/02 12:20 AM
I drive the roads up there a bunch, but never had to stay at a hotel...

I'll check around for you and get back to you...
Any price range specifically?
Posted By: GLChick'95_dup1 Re: Suggestions from N. Carolinians - 08/21/02 04:53 AM
Thanks! Well, I have been looking and noticed that the lodges are about $100 a night. I am hoping to keep it down to about $80 if I can help it.
Posted By: GLChick'95_dup1 Re: Suggestions from N. Carolinians - 08/22/02 11:47 PM
Okay...accomodations done. Anyone have suggestions on some fun spots for nightly activity in that area?
Posted By: phreakshow Re: Suggestions from N. Carolinians - 08/23/02 03:05 AM
I live in Western NC. There really isn't alot of night life in this area but Downtown Asheville has a few bars and small clubs. Asheville is really a hippy town and its laid back. West Asheville is where everyone cruises, every fri -sat night the streets are full of modified cars. I cruise through sometimes just to check out the cars.

I'll be in New Orleans this year at Halloween, I went last year and loved it. Email me and tell me what kind of things your into and what you want to see and maybe I can give you some suggestions.

Have a great day!

Tonya
ix186@bellsouth.net
Posted By: GLChick'95_dup1 Re: Suggestions from N. Carolinians - 08/23/02 05:30 AM
Thanks, I will definitely email you. New Orleans at Halloween goes along with your CEG name. LOL. Cool! Any suggestions would be great! Cheers!

;}H
© CEG Archives