Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: csvtjohnga Ricer Nats 06 - 05/28/06 06:51 AM
http://www.nopinationals.com/2006/default.cfm

Sept 16 and 17th

Hampton, GA

Atlanta Motorspeed way

lets try to get as many people here as we can. yea, yea its a ricer show but lets represent CEG and get the SE moving again. Meet old friends and make new ones. many hotels around that area. plan early and get hotels early. they fill up quick.

1-csvtjohnga/GF
2-ryanblacksvt
Posted By: sosaudio1 Re: Ricer Nats 06 - 06/07/06 02:10 AM
Originally posted by csvtjohnga:

Sept 16 and 17th

Hampton, GA

Atlanta Motorspeed way

lets try to get as many people here as we can. yea, yea its a ricer show but lets represent CEG and get the SE moving again. Meet old friends and make new ones. many hotels around that area. plan early and get hotels early. they fill up quick.

1-csvtjohnga/GF
2-ryanblacksvt
3-sosaudio1
4-burntrubber

Lori and I will be there...HOPEFULLY MAYBE CROSSING FINGERS...that maybe there will be a few more mods on the Cavi and maybe some mods on the Cougar

L8R
Posted By: OB1 Re: Ricer Nats 06 - 06/07/06 01:45 PM

Sept 16 and 17th

Hampton, GA

Atlanta Motorspeed way

1-csvtjohnga/GF
2-ryanblacksvt
3-sosaudio1
4-burntrubber
5-OB1/Ball&chain
6-
7-

SSWolfe & Moose need to get in here. Strothers coming if I have to tow his car. I can't really threaten Moose b/c he has a firearm.
Posted By: icysvt Re: Ricer Nats 06 - 06/08/06 03:24 AM
Originally posted by OB1:

Sept 16 and 17th

Hampton, GA

Atlanta Motorspeed way

1-csvtjohnga/GF
2-ryanblacksvt
3-sosaudio1
4-burntrubber
5-OB1/Ball&chain
6-icysvt
7-

I'll be there for sure haven't missed this show in years
Posted By: csvtjohnga Re: Ricer Nats 06 - 07/26/06 07:34 AM
Now i've seen alot more posts and some new members etc... in the SE it would be really great if we could get alot of the SE members to go to nopi...yeayea its a ricer show etc, but we could turn this into a great meet for the SE. Some of us didnt go to SZ or have wanted to. i really wanna see the SE show up for this we'd have a huge car show to see and other "night activites" that come along with nopi

i'd like to see the list jump from 6 to maybe 10 or more
lets get the SE rolling again
Posted By: BCSVT Re: Ricer Nats 06 - 08/02/06 01:41 AM
I should be coming again, thats the plan at least.

David
Posted By: csvtjohnga Re: Ricer Nats 06 - 08/02/06 03:57 AM
same david that went last year?
Posted By: BCSVT Re: Ricer Nats 06 - 08/03/06 03:19 AM
yes sir, somehow got 3rd place (that was a mistake i'm sure)

David
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: Ricer Nats 06 - 08/03/06 03:32 AM
If ya'll see some folk with dougherty county plates on their cars, go tell em hi and that I (ross) told u to tell em their junk is slow. I won't be there.
Posted By: csvtjohnga Re: Ricer Nats 06 - 08/03/06 10:22 AM
Originally posted by BCSVT:
yes sir, somehow got 3rd place (that was a mistake i'm sure)

David

dude you could have acutally hung out and talk and chilled with us a little bit man that was kinda rude just to blow us off and come back for five mins every other hour.
Posted By: BCSVT Re: Ricer Nats 06 - 08/03/06 10:20 PM
Yeah, i do apoligize about that guys, i had a group of friends that had come from Tulane University in LA to meet at nopi so I was hanging out with them the majority of the time.
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: Ricer Nats 06 - 08/03/06 10:50 PM
Contour guys are boring, I wouldn't hang out with them either.
Posted By: icysvt Re: Ricer Nats 06 - 08/19/06 02:26 AM
there are only two other contours pre registered for this show besides me?? one 98 from SC and one 2000 from MI for audio come on you guys must love waiting in line if you all register there
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: Ricer Nats 06 - 08/19/06 04:00 AM
Probably possible they ain't showing.
Posted By: icysvt Re: Ricer Nats 06 - 08/19/06 04:28 AM
Originally posted by Kremithefrog:
Probably possible they ain't showing.

That just means a bigger trophy for me
Posted By: csvtjohnga Re: Ricer Nats 06 - 08/20/06 11:03 PM
i havnt the money to pre-register.
there wasnt a long line last year either so lol
Posted By: icysvt Re: Ricer Nats 06 - 08/21/06 12:01 AM
i'm just glad to have my car for the show this year. Last year i was there and had just totalled my first svt and was trying to get the one i have now. Didn't get it in time last year. I prob talked to alot of you guys last year. I know i talked to Ryan for a while about his car
Posted By: csvtjohnga Re: Ricer Nats 06 - 08/21/06 03:12 AM
i had the red one and i beleive we chatted for a min or two
© CEG Archives