Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: icysvt car audio competition in cleveland tn - 03/20/06 01:18 AM
here is a show if anyone is interested the stereo team i'm a part of is holding this show its in cleveland tn (423)728-3737 call for directions or info feel free to hit me up with any questions
Dang, I took all my stereo stuff out to put in a strut brace and save weight. Can I bring my sub in a box and show it off?
Posted By: icysvt Re: car audio competition in cleveland tn - 03/22/06 12:33 AM
if you want to just come and chill hang out whatever thats cool just trying to get the word out we will be having more shows just dont know when yet if you know any one that would be interested or like i said want to hang out come on by be nice to see another contour
Posted By: BiggityBon Re: car audio competition in cleveland tn - 03/25/06 04:35 PM
wow, i didn't think there were any csvt's floating around in loudon county!!! i lived in lenoir city just recently, from sept of 05 to jan of 06. wish i would have known that, i was pretty bored living there. still have the tn plates on my car
Posted By: icysvt Re: car audio competition in cleveland tn - 03/26/06 06:10 AM
yeah there isn't much to do here lol. Too bad you moved it would be nice to hang with some svt people around here. There are a few i see in the area but mostly nothing special just daily drivers i see a few in athens every once in a while
© CEG Archives