Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: liquidX Part's Pick-Up Party at X's house... - 09/07/05 06:42 PM
Well, looks like today is a pretty fun day as Josh is coming down to pick up my bumpers, Ace is coming to pick up my Mirko, and Sam is coming to pick up my Mirko Skid Plate. Let's see if we can hang our for a while and do some mini modding and car talk. Tell me what you guys like to drink I got you...

XL
i will take a tall boy of steel reserve to drink
Posted By: csvtjohnga Re: Part's Pick-Up Party at X's house... - 09/07/05 07:06 PM
miller light for me
DOM P 4 me thanks
Posted By: Robsdaace Re: Part's Pick-Up Party at X's house... - 09/07/05 09:50 PM
sprite? lmao i dont feel like drinkin today lol but im down 4 the fogs maybe!
Posted By: liquidX Re: Part's Pick-Up Party at X's house... - 09/08/05 02:20 PM
Okay here is an update. Josh couldn't make it cause he had to replace a tire on his mini van, so it looks like today is the day. Bud-Light 18-packs were only $3.99 at Publix yesterday so my girl bought 4 of those. That should be enough for all of us to have but just stop yapping and BSing and get down here already!
Originally posted by liquidX:
Bud-Light 18-packs were only $3.99 at Publix yesterday so my girl bought 4 of those.

You know you should let other CEGers know about deals like that when they're happening. I wouldda had my mom go get a few.
Posted By: liquidX Re: Part's Pick-Up Party at X's house... - 09/08/05 04:51 PM
Originally posted by Kremithefrog:
Bud-Light 18-packs were only $3.99 at Publix yesterday so my girl bought 4 of those.

You know you should let other CEGers know about deals like that when they're happening. I wouldda had my mom go get a few.

Didn't know that GA and FL share deals at grocery stores simultaneously. Still check your local Publix. Amazing deal...

XL
Now my van rides like a caddy ! give me a call X so we can setup a time . I'm moving this weekend just to let you know
Posted By: sleeper357 Re: Part's Pick-Up Party at X's house... - 09/09/05 11:11 PM
Originally posted by PÃ?â?¢WDÃ?â?°Ã?®CÃ?Ë?Ã?Æ?TMÃ?â?¬Ã?Æ?:
Now my van rides like a caddy ! give me a call X so we can setup a time . I'm moving this weekend just to let you know

Was it the same tire i pointed out to you josh ?

I drive a chrysler minivan for work and the same thing, i can tell if there is a low tire because it drives like poop.

The seats suck wind though.
Posted By: Robsdaace Re: Part's Pick-Up Party at X's house... - 09/10/05 09:52 PM
yo x ill bring the Clearasil x is a unicorn/cyclops in disguise lmao
Posted By: KingpinSVT Re: Part's Pick-Up Party at X's house... - 09/11/05 02:20 AM
Originally posted by ryanblacksvt:

Gross
Originally posted by KingpinSVT:
Originally posted by ryanblacksvt:

Gross

It's an aquired taste I guess. It gets the job done for cheap, and doesn't taste too bad.
Posted By: SAV Re: Part's Pick-Up Party at X's house... - 09/11/05 05:09 AM
Originally posted by Kremithefrog:

Deal? It's Bud Light. That's why.

Now some Steel Reserve is a different story. I had that at Ross' once. It put me out.

-SAV
© CEG Archives