Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: unisys12 Fair warning about recent posts - 07/14/05 02:28 AM
http://www.contour.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=general&Number=997157&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=2&fpart=1

I wasn't going to post anything, because I figured everyone `round here might have read it. I guess I was wrong...

I have noticed, in several posts, that it seems as though noone really cares. So, this is everyones public warning. From this point forward, any thread - and I mean any thread, will be moved to a perverbable Purgatory and bans passed out on an "as needed" basis.
Posted By: sleeper357 Re: Fair warning about recent posts - 07/14/05 02:51 AM
Why did you not post this in all of the branches or did you not see this on the 1st page of the sw branch ?
http://www.contour.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=SW&Number=989842&page=0&view=collapsed&sb=5&o=&fpart=2#Post993160

Forum Rule #3:
Posts containing vulgar, profane, abusive, racist or hateful language or expressions, epithets or slurs, text, photographs or illustrations in poor taste, inflammatory attacks of a personal, racial or religious nature will be deleted and actions may be taken against the originator. Attempts to defeat the built-in censor will be met harshly.

----Many CEGers have circumvented the built-in censor by swapping certain letters, using symbols, etc. From this point forward, attempts to do so will result in a ban.---
Posted By: unisys12 Re: Fair warning about recent posts - 07/14/05 02:59 AM
Originally posted by sleeper357:
Why did you not post this in all of the branches or did you not see this on the 1st page of the sw branch ?

Because I am only the Mod in three forums... Transaxle, Southeast & Common Interest. And each Mod is responsible for their forums. If you look down, at the bottom of the page of a perticular forum, you will see the moderators names that are responsible for that perticular forum.

Although there are other, slightly similar posts/warnings in each of those forums, I felt that this should be called out aside from everything else due to some recent posts.
Posted By: sleeper357 Re: Fair warning about recent posts - 07/14/05 03:07 AM
A fair answer. Thanks
Posted By: csc99svt Re: Fair warning about recent posts - 07/14/05 11:09 AM
here, here

i stand next to phillip and will either act in the same manner as him, or back him up in any of his decisions.....

big brother is watching people, dont make us ban you....

although i must say for the most part....the southeast is usually pretty good about things....
Posted By: TjZ Re: Fair warning about recent posts - 07/14/05 11:33 AM
But we are being good we promise.
Posted By: liquidX Re: Fair warning about recent posts - 07/14/05 01:11 PM
Originally posted by csc99svt:
although i must say for the most part....the southeast is usually pretty good about things....

Dayum right!
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Fair warning about recent posts - 07/14/05 03:16 PM
Originally posted by liquidX:

Dayum right!

Cept' for that crazy Ruff Rydin' mofo "X-to-da-Liquid".
Posted By: liquidX Re: Fair warning about recent posts - 07/14/05 03:17 PM
Originally posted by Stry-ped:
Originally posted by liquidX:

Dayum right!

Cept' for that crazy Ruff Rydin' mofo "X-to-da-Liquid".

And Stry to tha pizzle fo shizzle
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: Fair warning about recent posts - 07/14/05 03:26 PM
yall are crizzle-azzy
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Fair warning about recent posts - 07/14/05 03:38 PM
Originally posted by ryanblacksvt:
yall are crizzle-azzy

Posted By: liquidX Re: Fair warning about recent posts - 07/14/05 03:49 PM

...up in this muthafizzle ya bunch of foozles
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: Fair warning about recent posts - 07/14/05 03:58 PM
uh oh X is starting to get a tricept.....still goin to the gym X? I finally benched 265 for 2 last night....it felt good
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: Fair warning about recent posts - 07/14/05 04:04 PM
hahaha he looks like he is gonna go poop.are you constipated x.lol
Posted By: svttour_dup1 Re: Fair warning about recent posts - 07/14/05 04:07 PM
Originally posted by ZetecChris:
uh oh X is starting to get a tricept.....still goin to the gym X? I finally benched 265 for 2 last night....it felt good

lol i max 305 i hit 275 4 times on the regular and your 2 times my size
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: Fair warning about recent posts - 07/14/05 04:09 PM
ok....ive been doing weights for 4 months....my max when i started was 135, so i think im doing damn good.....sam, i use to be 365lbs....now im 255 and i want to go to 210...the first year i was at the gym i lost 110lbs...
Posted By: liquidX Re: Fair warning about recent posts - 07/14/05 04:10 PM

Yeah but that pic is from last year. I was weighing about 184 there but I came to weigh 192 . However, in the Summer of last year, I caught a nasty rash that knocked 25 lbs right off and dismotivated me for over 6 months. Just getting back into it now. Will take a while but I am not turning back now.

XL
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Fair warning about recent posts - 07/14/05 04:15 PM
X!!!! You are so full of doo doo... using my magical secret message difuser.. I revealed this message.. LOOK!!

Posted By: liquidX Re: Fair warning about recent posts - 07/14/05 04:17 PM
X!!!! You are so full of doo doo... using my magical secret message difuser.. I revealed this message.. LOOK!!

Chad you tooly tool
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: Fair warning about recent posts - 07/14/05 04:35 PM
hahahahaha good stuff chad, what rash did you get x, was it that "man-rash"??? and yeah i unfortunatly CANT work out anymore cause my back is soo bad but i still box.
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Fair warning about recent posts - 07/14/05 04:39 PM
Hmm... how did a thread about banning us all cause we are rude people who smell and can't read get turned into this, again!?
Posted By: liquidX Re: Fair warning about recent posts - 07/14/05 04:42 PM
Hmm... how did a thread about banning us all cause we are rude people who smell and can't read get turned into this, again!?

Oh that's it yall done pissed me owff now!!!

Hey Phill, you can thank me later homie, just a lil regulatin to help you moderazle these animazles
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Fair warning about recent posts - 07/14/05 04:50 PM
Jesus X... that photo was all dusty and stuff... here, lemme blow the dust off it *poof*... No [censored]!!.... LOOK!!

Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: Fair warning about recent posts - 07/14/05 04:54 PM
ouch,hehehe lol
Posted By: liquidX Re: Fair warning about recent posts - 07/14/05 05:10 PM
I am sure Phil is LHAO right now, and he just cannot admit it
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Fair warning about recent posts - 07/14/05 05:20 PM
Yeah, Philly Boyeeee should be luvin' us.. I mena, shoot... we put him on his glass sided marble topped pedistal on a daily basis.

(Just wish X was a better shot with his spray painted squirt gun so he could shoot one of the legs off that pedistal....)
Posted By: liquidX Re: Fair warning about recent posts - 07/14/05 05:23 PM
Yeah, Philly Boyeeee should be luvin' us.. I mena, shoot... we put him on his glass sided marble topped pedistal on a daily basis.

(Just wish X was a better shot with his spray painted squirt gun so he could shoot one of the legs off that pedistal....)

You obviously have never been to a shooting range with me

Robert's going today with his other 18-year old friend... Lucky baystad Just don't get caught with them guns big baby!
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: Fair warning about recent posts - 07/14/05 05:30 PM
give me a m-16 a2, a m4 carbine, or a m203 and i will waste you all. i never missed a target 40 out of 40 every time baby. expert marksman. even with a military issue 9 mil and i never shot them. i guess i am just a natural when it comes to shooting. plus its fun as hell
Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Fair warning about recent posts - 07/14/05 05:38 PM
Originally posted by ryanblacksvt:
give me a m-16 a2, a m4 carbine, or a m203 and i will waste you all. i never missed a target 40 out of 40 every time baby. expert marksman. even with a military issue 9 mil and i never shot them. i guess i am just a natural when it comes to shooting. plus its fun as hell

Yeah, but I'll kick your arse with a pack of Black Cat firecrackers and a bottle of toilet bowl cleaner.
Posted By: SVTatGT Re: Fair warning about recent posts - 07/14/05 05:42 PM
I don't worry about being shot. I am so skinny that if someone starts shooting I just turn sideways and there is no way they can hit me, if they can even see me
Posted By: ryanblacksvt Re: Fair warning about recent posts - 07/14/05 05:54 PM
hahahahahahahahahahahahah lmfao thats a good one. and bring it chadoriffic
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: Fair warning about recent posts - 07/14/05 06:03 PM
back on topic here.....what recent post were they talking about?ok now back to the off topic.
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: Fair warning about recent posts - 07/14/05 07:15 PM
Posted By: csc99svt Re: Fair warning about recent posts - 07/14/05 08:07 PM
back on topic here.....what recent post were they talking about?ok now back to the off topic.

i dont think phil is talking about any recent post within the southeast branch, you guys are pretty good, but if he sees the same stuff i see in the more public forums.....the ceg is not the same place it was 4-5 years ago when i was tricked96.........

Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Fair warning about recent posts - 07/14/05 08:18 PM

i dont think phil is talking about any recent post within the southeast branch, you guys are pretty good, but if he sees the same stuff i see in the more public forums.....the ceg is not the same place it was 4-5 years ago when i was tricked96.........

Yep.. cause now you have a CSVT!

...j/k. On a serious note, I'll agree to the FULLEST extent that things are rapidly changing. My over 2 years on here have seen a lot of good guys come, a lot of pricks join up, and a lot of hairnet wearin' post whore sissy's (like X ) show up. Kinda sucks (cept' X.. he's not too threatening).
Posted By: svttour_dup1 Re: Fair warning about recent posts - 07/14/05 08:22 PM
ok....ive been doing weights for 4 months....my max when i started was 135, so i think im doing damn good.....sam, i use to be 365lbs....now im 255 and i want to go to 210...the first year i was at the gym i lost 110lbs...

Great punctuation but you forgot to capitalize all your I's reffering to yourself. REEEEELAAAX man im not jocking you good job though. i was just saying that i am half the size that you are and i bench about 75lbs more than you thats all. im 5"10 175lbs. weighed myself last week i was 174 this week im 175 lol.
Posted By: unisys12 Re: Fair warning about recent posts - 07/14/05 11:46 PM

Actually, I noted when I started this thread that I noticed activity in a few recent posts, that this public warning was talking about. So! Since it seems noone read the post in the General Forum, which I linked to, I will sum it up for everyone...

Forum Rule #3:
Posts containing vulgar, profane, abusive, racist or hateful language or expressions, epithets or slurs, text, photographs or illustrations in poor taste, inflammatory attacks of a personal, racial or religious nature will be deleted and actions may be taken against the originator. Attempts to defeat the built-in censor will be met harshly.

Many CEGers have circumvented the built-in censor by swapping certain letters, using symbols, etc. From this point forward, attempts to do so will result in a ban.

= Additional Rules of note =

5. This is not a "free speech" site, so to speak, though you may say whatever you wish as long as it doesn't violate forum guidelines. The admins have final say on forum rules.

This is the stuff I am talking about. Noone has really ever posted stupid pics here, so I am not worried about that stuff. But the fact that I posted a link to a public forum warning, based on two topics, and when I come home from work and the thread in which posted the link to the warning is full of the crap the warning is about is just plain ignorant and the whole reason the warning was posted in the first place.
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: Fair warning about recent posts - 07/14/05 11:50 PM
i didnt mean it like what post are they talking about, like i dont wanna read through all this..i meant which post/person in particular....i know that an administrator sent me a pm about a post that i did and CEG will not see that kind of behavior out of me anymore.
Posted By: unisys12 Re: Fair warning about recent posts - 07/15/05 12:04 AM
..i meant which post/person inperticular....

I am not going to call anyone or any perticular thread out. That was the whole point of the public warning.

i know that an administrator sent me a pm about a post that i did and CEG will not see that kind of behavior out of me anymore.

Well, if you have not broken any rules, then you don't have anything to worry about... right?
Posted By: liquidX Re: Fair warning about recent posts - 07/15/05 12:06 AM
Originally posted by unisys12:
Actually, I noted when I started this thread that I noticed activity in a few recent posts, that this public warning was talking about. So! Since it seems noone read the post in the General Forum, which I linked to, I will sum it up for everyone...

Phil did you check our this whole thread or was you just lazy today?
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: Fair warning about recent posts - 07/15/05 12:07 AM
your right.....im sorry for the disruption....i will be good.
Posted By: unisys12 Re: Fair warning about recent posts - 07/15/05 12:11 AM

no prob man!

Oh yeah! Guys! I'm luving my pedistal...

Posted By: svttour_dup1 Re: Fair warning about recent posts - 07/15/05 12:30 AM
shake it like a salt shaker!!
Posted By: liquidX Re: Fair warning about recent posts - 07/15/05 12:45 AM
I am listening to The Game right now and he keeps mentioning Smith & Wesson... Hmmmm

Posted By: Tuned3900SFI Re: Fair warning about recent posts - 07/15/05 01:47 AM
Originally posted by unisys12:

no prob man!

Oh yeah! Guys! I'm luving my pedistal...

Yeah, thats right.. Like that pedistal... yeah baby yeah.
© CEG Archives