Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: liquidX South Florida - 02/14/05 08:59 PM
From the Keys to West Palm Beach, how many from South Florida here?

XL
Posted By: TourDeForce Re: South Florida - 02/14/05 09:15 PM
Posted By: svttour_dup1 Re: South Florida - 02/14/05 10:40 PM
me,chfslap606(eric), svtseth(seth),deepdishsvt(neil),xxcoldazfirexx(robert), his boy that bought his old car,contourracing20(chris),pierre if he still has his car doesnt post on here, Tom dunno if he still posts, V dunno if he still posts,archlight wherever he is havent seen him post in a millenium, this silver SVT off of knob hill and cleary, a green svt i saw a while back at best buy in pines, a black one i saw a few days ago that looked like wasnt on the boards, and i can get a hold of some previous owners of their tours to see if they still know the people that bought their cars (svtman15,marcel 3L) so far that is all to my knowledge.
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: South Florida - 02/15/05 02:03 AM
ofcourse the slowest contour in south florida is svttour...he has a 3L and i have a 2L zetec and i beat him all the time......
Posted By: svttour_dup1 Re: South Florida - 02/15/05 09:05 PM
Originally posted by ContourRacing20:
ofcourse the slowest contour in south florida is svttour...he has a 3L and i have a 2L zetec and i beat him all the time......

i dunno if i should be worried or flattered that you have dreams about me
Posted By: Arsenal Re: South Florida - 02/16/05 03:19 AM
I am in the Tampa area, about 45 mins south.

Drive a 98 CSVT Silver, Intake and Exhaust, looking for some wheels and parts ect.
Posted By: liquidX Re: South Florida - 02/16/05 02:18 PM
Originally posted by Arsenal:
I am in the Tampa area, looking for some wheels and parts ect.

Got some wheels for sale in the classifieds if you are interested. Willing to meet you half way to delivery them to you, as well as the opportunity to start a meet schedule/CSVT club. Let me know...

XL

Posted By: supertouringmike Re: South Florida - 02/16/05 09:32 PM
Originally posted by svttour:
me,chfslap606(eric), svtseth(seth),deepdishsvt(neil),xxcoldazfirexx(robert), his boy that bought his old car,contourracing20(chris),pierre if he still has his car doesnt post on here, Tom dunno if he still posts, V dunno if he still posts,archlight wherever he is havent seen him post in a millenium, this silver SVT off of knob hill and cleary, a green svt i saw a while back at best buy in pines, a black one i saw a few days ago that looked like wasnt on the boards, and i can get a hold of some previous owners of their tours to see if they still know the people that bought their cars (svtman15,marcel 3L) so far that is all to my knowledge.

Don't forget me, the old guy!
Posted By: Arsenal Re: South Florida - 02/17/05 01:31 AM
duratex-how much for the wheels if I met you half way? And how much did you lower the car by? Thanks
Posted By: Robsdaace Re: South Florida - 02/17/05 04:29 AM
dont forget me too lol Green ATX zetec LOL. i saw CHFSLAPAHO the other day lol on the way to school his car is so beautiful just because its an SVT
Posted By: svttour_dup1 Re: South Florida - 02/17/05 06:23 AM
sorry to those i have forgotten as i havent met you all yet. i hope someone decided to plan a meet so we can all ahng out id go but not too far jsut in the dade or broward area. im trying to save my car for the spring zing trip. I hosted the last meet the day after or before the hurricane and people didnt show so im not going throught the headache of having to call everyone and track them down... but if someone has a meet ill be there for sure, like i said in the area...maybe we should meet up at tower shops friday im off of work. just a thought.
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: South Florida - 02/17/05 06:55 AM
I may be drunk, though I still would not read that [censored] without punctuation. Come on dude. If you try to start [censored] like a bullshittin ricer, expect the same damn responce. Type your [censored] with some fookin intelligencence. Yes I am drunk, but when I was sober, I woudln't even reply to your RETARDED post.
Posted By: SAV Re: South Florida - 02/17/05 07:33 AM
[psst...] We don't live in Florida...

Still fun to piss 'em off though.

-Chris
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: South Florida - 02/17/05 03:05 PM
Haha I like liquor. I hate class.
Posted By: liquidX Re: South Florida - 02/17/05 03:24 PM
Originally posted by Arsenal:
duratex-how much for the wheels if I met you half way? And how much did you lower the car by? Thanks

Trying to get 70% of what I paid including the custom paint. $900.00 sounds good delivered half way? Let me know... PM me if anything.

XL
Posted By: RobSVT-t Re: South Florida - 02/17/05 11:31 PM
me,chfslap606(eric), svtseth(seth),deepdishsvt(neil),xxcoldazfirexx(robert), his boy that bought his old car ,

He just sold it to some guy here in Kendall. Dunno who for sure. But he sold it in order to get a 93 Honda Hatch. Didn't make sense to me, but w/e.

Robert
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: South Florida - 02/17/05 11:50 PM
maybe we should meet up at tower shops friday im off of work. just a thought.

lets all go...seriously! its a weekly car show there....we can show off our tours.
Posted By: liquidX Re: South Florida - 02/18/05 01:02 AM

lets all go...seriously! its a weekly car show there....we can show off our tours.

I like the Tower meets. used to go every Friday back when I had my G35. Yep, would like to reproduce that feeling. Driving up with all your Contour homies. Must be nice...

XL
Posted By: sosaudio1 Re: South Florida - 02/18/05 01:09 AM
Originally posted by durateX:

I like the Tower meets. used to go every Friday back when I had my G35. Yep, would like to reproduce that feeling. Driving up with all your Contour homies. Must be nice...

XL

I know it is too far to drive for a meet but we have one up here in April if you wanna come check it out....course, I will be down there with the soon to be wife in West Palm to go say hi to the Uncle and G'parents so they can meet her....it will be part of our honeymoon. If you wanna follow us back, you would be there about a week early LOL, but you would know how to get there.

Lemmie know if you think you might wanna try for this meet. It looks like I may have a guy come with his '80something Supra and probably his 2005 Mustang GT. Got a guy coming up from Central AL who has some bros there that may come with him.

Fun times
L8R
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: South Florida - 02/18/05 01:26 AM
Originally posted by durateX:

XL

XL pm me your number and ill call sam(svttour) and we'll meet up
Posted By: CHF_Slapaho_dup1 Re: South Florida - 02/18/05 01:46 AM
Originally posted by Robsdaace:
dont forget me too lol Green ATX zetec LOL. i saw CHFSLAPAHO the other day lol on the way to school his car is so beautiful just because its an SVT

Muchas gracias.
Posted By: svttour_dup1 Re: South Florida - 02/18/05 02:44 AM
Originally posted by XxColdAzFireXx:
me,chfslap606(eric), svtseth(seth),deepdishsvt(neil),xxcoldazfirexx(robert), his boy that bought his old car ,

He just sold it to some guy here in Kendall. Dunno who for sure. But he sold it in order to get a 93 Honda Hatch. Didn't make sense to me, but w/e.

Robert

DOH..!!! Im down to ride tommorow washing the 3L up MmMmMm meguairs grape tire shine...
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: South Florida - 02/18/05 11:26 AM
so if your going to towers tonight (friday) its at the south west side of 595 and University drive...see everyone there.
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: South Florida - 02/19/05 03:31 AM
well svttour and i had fun at the car show....hopefully we can see more of you out there next week.
Posted By: WhiteC Re: South Florida - 02/25/05 01:25 PM
im in the Tampa Area.
Posted By: liquidX Re: South Florida - 02/25/05 06:06 PM
My car wont be rollin for another week
Posted By: ZetecTour Re: South Florida - 02/25/05 09:31 PM
yea i heard....sorry
Posted By: DeepDishSVT_dup1 Re: South Florida - 02/27/05 11:44 PM
wassup Sam? called your house today. I was looking for the sunroof fix by Chris Hightower, but little x's come up since it's so old.
later,
neil
© CEG Archives