Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Kremithefrog CHRIS!!!!!! LOOK AT THIS! - 01/30/05 02:49 AM
Chris, found u a car. It's in Atlanta, but it's a good deal.
http://www.bigboosting.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=6241&page=1#pid100962
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: CHRIS!!!!!! LOOK AT THIS! - 01/30/05 03:16 AM
"I could drive it to gasouthern campus if my dad lets me next weekend so your friend could TEST DRIVE IT or something,"

Jump on da thang Chris. Or someone buy my car for bout $4k please.
Posted By: SAV Re: CHRIS!!!!!! LOOK AT THIS! - 01/30/05 03:36 AM
I AM BUYING THAT CAR!!!!

Ross, if this works out I so owe you one.

-Chris
Posted By: Dj Perico Re: CHRIS!!!!!! LOOK AT THIS! - 01/30/05 03:54 AM
Thats a good price for that. Its 2 bad I'm in Greensboro.

Posted By: SVTatGT Re: CHRIS!!!!!! LOOK AT THIS! - 01/30/05 05:21 AM
Wow, that is a good deal. Hope it works out for you SAV
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: CHRIS!!!!!! LOOK AT THIS! - 01/30/05 02:45 PM
225 hp!!!!!!
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: CHRIS!!!!!! LOOK AT THIS! - 01/30/05 09:55 PM
Originally posted by LoCoZsc:
225 hp!!!!!!

Yeah but read the rest, I think he just made a typo.
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: CHRIS!!!!!! LOOK AT THIS! - 01/31/05 04:15 AM
Chris sucks. Anyone else want the car, go for it.
Posted By: SAV Re: CHRIS!!!!!! LOOK AT THIS! - 01/31/05 04:31 AM
Damn Ross, you were quick on that.

-Chris
Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 Re: CHRIS!!!!!! LOOK AT THIS! - 01/31/05 05:19 AM
Originally posted by Kremithefrog:
Chris sucks. Anyone else want the car, go for it.

Yeah fo real, that was funny crap gettin the play-by-play on that other forum.

Ross-> <-Chris

I'd buy that car and whip my headers on it...if I wanted to spend another weekend in hell. Still, remanufactured or not, 225 ponies ain't gonna happen short of a 3.0L block or some super spiffy internals. I see a completly stock E0 CSVT with a remanufactured 2.5L (stock) Duratec. No mods, but a relativly new clutch, motor, and headlights. That's a damn steal honestly.

Edit the title to call out to Phil and Kim #1 in MS.
Posted By: Kremithefrog Everybody!!!!!! LOOK AT THIS! - 01/31/05 05:43 AM
Someone get this car or buy my car and I'll get it.
Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 Re: Everybody!!!!!! LOOK AT THIS! - 01/31/05 05:47 AM
Ya know, my car will be paid off this Friday... And the lady's car...um...quit working after I drove it for a few days.... Sh!t, I'll have my car paid off 8 months early, too, the bank will love giving me another loan, so that wouldn't be a problem...

I hate you, Ross.
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: Everybody!!!!!! LOOK AT THIS! - 01/31/05 05:49 AM
You're gonna get a loan to buy my car? Thanks Eric!! I guess I'll take $6k, even though I've been offered eleventy billion by other people.
Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 Re: Everybody!!!!!! LOOK AT THIS! - 01/31/05 05:51 AM
Um no. Tell him to yank all the stereo stuff out, that Eclipse head unit was prolly around $3-400ish. If he's got speakers in the doors, yank 'em out, too. I'll go $4500 cash if it's sans aftermarket electronics.
Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 Re: Everybody!!!!!! LOOK AT THIS! - 01/31/05 05:52 AM
And damn if that ain't smooooooooooooth. For an E0 to be that square shape, and black to boot! Just plain I tell ya what.

And get on to AIM Ross n Chris.
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: Eric!!!!!! LOOK AT THIS! - 01/31/05 05:46 PM
Look at the thread. He said quit trying to low ball him. Keep trying to haggle with him.
Posted By: SVTatGT Re: Eric!!!!!! LOOK AT THIS! - 01/31/05 05:52 PM
Tell him he can keep the steering wheel grip too, that will knock another $10-$15 off the price
Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 Re: Eric!!!!!! LOOK AT THIS! - 01/31/05 06:04 PM
Yeah fo sho. I'll tell him if it's not running Mobil 1 Full Synthetic, then that's another $50 off the car.
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: Eric!!!!!! LOOK AT THIS! - 01/31/05 06:14 PM
Do it den. ... Atleast it does have the water pump already done. That adds value on to the car, uh oh.

Good reply, get your chick to throw some cash in... oo nevermind just remembered WHO blew her engine. Check my mood out on there.
Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 Re: Eric!!!!!! LOOK AT THIS! - 01/31/05 06:49 PM
Thing is though, the chick has a full time job that pays out more per week than my job. And this car or my car will be her car, so it's for her, more or less.
Posted By: SVTatGT Re: Eric!!!!!! LOOK AT THIS! - 01/31/05 06:51 PM
If you guys end up getting it, I would start begging her to let you take the svt if I were you
Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 Re: Michelle!!!! LOOK AT THIS! - 01/31/05 08:05 PM
Beg nuthin! I sent her the link and a lot of information and she's stoked about it. I'll hit the bank Friday, we'll meet up with the seller sometime early next week for a test drive. Then back to the bank for cash, then back to ATL to buy. Michelle likes it more than she likes my car. Hopefully she won't like driving the stick (which she doesn't mind ) and she'll pick my SE instead and I'll drive the SVT. We'll see what unfolds.
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: Michelle!!!! LOOK AT THIS! - 01/31/05 09:19 PM
Uh oh. At the very least, ya'll can swap out every other day or somethin.
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: Eric!!!!!! LOOK AT THIS! - 02/01/05 01:46 AM
Check it, he said $5k flat.
Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 Re: Eric!!!!!! LOOK AT THIS! - 02/01/05 02:59 AM
Word, I'm down. Got to arrange a meet time/place, and the ball is rolling.
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: Eric!!!!!! LOOK AT THIS! - 02/01/05 03:07 AM
Cool. Let me know if there is anything I can do to help ya.
Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 Re: Eric!!!!!! LOOK AT THIS! - 02/01/05 03:33 AM
Gimme $5,000 so I can make one trip.
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: Eric!!!!!! LOOK AT THIS! - 02/01/05 03:40 AM
Originally posted by ChattavegasSE:

Ok but that trip will continue to statesboro at which you will leave both your SE and the SVT.
Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 Re: Eric!!!!!! LOOK AT THIS! - 02/01/05 04:09 AM

Ok but that trip will continue to statesboro at which you will leave both your SE and the SVT.

Deal.
Posted By: TourDeForce Re: Michelle!!!! LOOK AT THIS! - 02/01/05 04:44 AM
ERIC!!! If you buy an SVT for the next Dragon run I'm gonna [censored] slap ya!!

Wait, never mind, I forgot about the big guns pummeling me into the ground.... Sorry.
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: Michelle!!!! LOOK AT THIS! - 02/01/05 04:47 AM
Psst, Jim, the car isn't sold yet, go get it.
Posted By: TourDeForce Re: Michelle!!!! LOOK AT THIS! - 02/01/05 04:49 AM
Just like you to start some sh!t Krammit!
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: Michelle!!!! LOOK AT THIS! - 02/01/05 04:53 AM
Trying to help ya Jim. Oo well. Let Eric get it. Hopefully he won't go off roading in it.
Posted By: SAV Re: Michelle!!!! LOOK AT THIS! - 02/01/05 05:24 AM
WHAT THE [censored]!!!

Yeah, that's right. I cussed.

Eric, you know I'ma be hella pissed if you get that car. The least you could do is come down here and visit Ross and me for the weekend. It's only three or so extra hours and I'll even follow you back up to TN in my loser cruiser.

Ross has the story on why I had to back down from this CSVT. It's so nervebending that I can't bare to tell it myself.

-Chris
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: Michelle!!!! LOOK AT THIS! - 02/01/05 05:48 AM
Chris is a pansy and he paid to replace his girl's tranny in her POS hyundai. He should have just burned the thing to the ground, but as we've already covered he's a pansy.

You can count on me to tell your stories anytime Chris.
Posted By: SAV Re: Michelle!!!! LOOK AT THIS! - 02/01/05 08:36 AM
The things you do for that piece of "fun" later on that night. Too bad this particular one ran me about $700.

And I know I've said it myself, but that "just burn it to the ground" part had me rollin'. You should tell my stories more often.

Maybe she'll wreck it instead. But y'all have GOT to see this thing! It's HORRID!! I mean...the front bumper is black because we went through the carwash and the hot water melted the just-as-ugly green paint right off. She was but I went laughing my ass off. I thought it was REALLY funny.

-Chris
Posted By: ContourSVT98 Re: Michelle!!!! LOOK AT THIS! - 02/01/05 02:31 PM
damn dudes...seems like you guys just seen the cheapest best conditioned CSVT out there at this price. Honestly, Ive seen better conditioned and lower miles for about $3500 in California. Im not saying not to buy this car but just pointing out.

-dan
Posted By: Dj Perico Re: Michelle!!!! LOOK AT THIS! - 02/01/05 05:37 PM
Chris is a pansy and he paid to replace his girl's tranny in her POS hyundai. He should have just burned the thing to the ground, but as we've already covered he's a pansy.

You can count on me to tell your stories anytime Chris.

lmao What type of hyundai was it? Chris there will be another one just be patient.
Posted By: SAV Re: Michelle!!!! LOOK AT THIS! - 02/02/05 12:20 AM
It's a 1998 Hyundai Accent. Pale pastel-green. Black bumper. No power steering. I think the windshield wipers were optional.

-Chris
Posted By: sosaudio1 Re: Michelle!!!! LOOK AT THIS! - 02/02/05 02:02 AM
Originally posted by SAV:
It's a 1998 Hyundai Accent. Pale pastel-green. Black bumper. No power steering. I think the windshield wipers were optional.

-Chris

Sounds like a poster child for the Yugo Revival. What is the top speed on the speedo?

L8R
Posted By: SAV Re: Michelle!!!! LOOK AT THIS! - 02/02/05 02:45 AM
130 mph.

I watched a piece of trash minding it's biz just tumble right on by at an "indicated" 85 mph. Needless to say, I had to get a haircut after the amount of time had passed to get there.

I really otta stop. Thank God she doesn't have a clue as to what CEG is.

-SAV
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: Eric!!!!!! LOOK AT THIS! - 02/02/05 05:44 AM
You set the meeting up, Eric?
Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 Re: Eric!!!!!! LOOK AT THIS! - 02/02/05 06:38 AM
You set the meeting up, Eric?

Yeap, set up a meeting in ATL February 12. Almost definitly with cash in hand.

Actually, Chris, it's funny you mention that. I'm getting this car for the lady. I broke her '90 Geo Prizm; threw a rod and a stuck piston = no mo' Geo. We could either put the 4th, yes #4, engine in it, or blow it up and let her have a real, nice, real nice car. She has agreed to pay the loan in full, all I'm doing is getting the loan and title in my name. She will deposit the money direct from her paycheck every week for it. Being the loser I am, I calculated a $5000 loan at 6% (my current rate) for a 3 year period. It came out to $32.xx, that I rounded up to an even $33. Heck, I can afford that at my part time job at the toy store.

To be honest, not only to I feel obligated to get a car for Michelle, I feel obligated to get this car to keep it within the Contour community. Look at it this way, Chris, if I don't buy it; who will? Some dirt bag highschooler that won't take car of it (no offense Ross) or some douche old man that won't drive it. As some of you know first hand, I don't play around when it comes to car care. Ring a bell?

All your car care needs listed here. <-and that's just most of what I use on a regular basis.

I feel I'm giving this car a good home. I'll be sure to steal FocusLacy's digicam and take more pics than anyone would care to see. Rest assured gang, it'll be in tip-top shape by April. Michelle and I went new shoe shopping and she really likes the 16" ATS Super Lite in the gunmetal finish. She's got good taste.
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: Eric!!!!!! LOOK AT THIS! - 02/02/05 07:26 AM
Look at it this way, Chris, if I don't buy it; who will? Some dirt bag highschooler that won't take car of it (no offense Ross)

Wait a minute. I'm in college. And I take care of my car (maybe not wash very often, but hey, it just gets dirty again). Why'd you even mention my name? You know what? I can afford $33 a month, I'm driving up to Atlanta tomorrow.

HHAHA, your chick is gonna have a faster car than you. And don't even try joking on me about A)having a slow car or B)not having a chick becuz A)Yeah, but it runs good and B)Don't need commitment and buying a girl a car or a tranny.
Posted By: SAV Re: Eric!!!!!! LOOK AT THIS! - 02/02/05 05:49 PM

HHAHA, your chick is gonna have a faster car than you. And don't even try joking on me about A)having a slow car or B)not having a chick becuz A)Yeah, but it runs good and B)Don't need commitment and buying a girl a car or a tranny.

ROFL! He's got a point.

Congratulations though, Eric...I was being sarcastic the first time. Just remember about that trip down here.

-Chris
Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 Re: Eric!!!!!! LOOK AT THIS! - 02/02/05 07:41 PM
Aw shaddup, Ross, you know I was just messing with ya. I knowyou were joking, Chris, but it made me think a little, and my philosophy class came out.
Posted By: shysta3369 Re: CHRIS!!!!!! LOOK AT THIS! - 02/03/05 02:14 PM
if i didn't already have mybaby, i'd get it in a second...
Posted By: SAV Re: Eric!!!!!! LOOK AT THIS! - 02/03/05 07:06 PM
I knowyou were joking, Chris, but it made me think a little, and my philosophy class came out.

You think you're smart and stuff!

-Chris
Posted By: Wthermans_dup1 Re: Eric!!!!!! LOOK AT THIS! - 02/03/05 08:03 PM
I'd give the girl the SE and take the SVT for myself.
Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 Re: Eric!!!!!! LOOK AT THIS! - 02/04/05 04:54 AM
But what would insurace be on a 22 year old male with almost a dozen tickets and totalled two cars? Yeah, didn't think so. She'll pay insurance on it, and I'll get to beat the crap out of it from time to time.
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: Eric!!!!!! LOOK AT THIS! - 02/04/05 04:58 AM
But what would insurace be on a 22 year old male with almost a dozen tickets and totalled two cars? Yeah, didn't think so. She'll pay insurance on it, and I'll get to beat the crap out of it from time to time.

Dood, you are smart!
Posted By: TourDeForce Re: Eric!!!!!! LOOK AT THIS! - 02/04/05 06:42 AM
"22 year old male with almost a dozen tickets and totalled two cars"

Dood, you are smart!

How smart is he, really...?

Meh, who am I to talk... I've had my share of bumps in the road. Self inflicted & otherwise.

Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: Eric!!!!!! LOOK AT THIS! - 02/04/05 06:56 AM
Tickets are the laws' fault. Now the wrecks.....
Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 Re: Eric!!!!!! LOOK AT THIS! - 02/04/05 08:03 AM
Originally posted by TourDeForce:
"22 year old male with almost a dozen tickets and totalled two cars"

Dood, you are smart!

How smart is he, really...?

Meh, who am I to talk... I've had my share of bumps in the road. Self inflicted & otherwise.

Ha! Yeah really! I have slowed down a lot, even though I think I do take more risks. Usually not in my own vehicle though. My dad's '94 Ranger, burnout city. My brother's '98 Cherokee, well, mud is a color, right? Anyway, the SVT won't be mine, persay. I'll drive it at Deal's Gap and whatnot, but not a daily driver. I'd be up to a dozen tickets a week.
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: Eric!!!!!! LOOK AT THIS! - 02/04/05 05:36 PM
I can answer one of your questions:
Is that the original battery?
No, it's a duralast from autozone.
Posted By: Wthermans_dup1 Re: Eric!!!!!! LOOK AT THIS! - 02/04/05 05:48 PM

Bah.

Paying $98/mo > *
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: Eric!!!!!! LOOK AT THIS! - 02/05/05 03:49 AM
Eric bout to buy a car tomorrow.
Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 Re: Eric!!!!!! LOOK AT THIS! - 02/05/05 04:55 AM
Oh yeah? Cuz I just talked to Vlad on the phone and we're going down there tomorrow to meet at noon. What car are you 'bout to buy?
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: Eric!!!!!! LOOK AT THIS! - 02/05/05 06:58 AM
U can't read.
Posted By: SAV Re: Eric!!!!!! LOOK AT THIS! - 02/05/05 07:45 AM
U can't read.

Everybody point and laugh at Eric!

-Chris
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: Eric!!!!!! LOOK AT THIS! - 02/05/05 09:30 AM
Fer (eric's) clarification, it says eric bout to buy a car. Meaning Eric is about to buy a car. Eric is crazy tho and thinks I am buying a car.
Posted By: TourDeForce Re: Eric!!!!!! LOOK AT THIS! - 02/05/05 06:20 PM
Fer (eric's) clarification, it says eric bout to buy a car. Meaning Eric is about to buy a car. Eric is crazy tho and thinks I am buying a car.

Eric is not incorrect, technically. With the addition of a comma, that sentence could be an announcement that you are going to buy a car.
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: Eric!!!!!! LOOK AT THIS! - 02/05/05 08:12 PM
Does it have a comma? With the addition of a question mark, it could be a question. Gotta read sentences the way they are written.
Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 Re: Eric!!!!!! LOOK AT THIS! - 02/05/05 08:37 PM

Eric is not incorrect, technically. With the addition of a comma, that sentence could be an announcement that you are going to buy a car.

That's how I took it.

Anyway, guys n dolls, we didn't go to ATL today; I woke up feeling less chipher than usual cuz I'm wicked sick n stuff. Ya can't sit on leather seats with mud butt. Too much information? Cuz I can keep going. We're still on to meet next Saturday.
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: Eric!!!!!! LOOK AT THIS! - 02/05/05 09:10 PM
Don't ever give details like that again.

My mom just called me and said maybe we should buy a hyundai for me since an 04 is only like $9k. I said not right now. I should have said, no I'm not Chris, I don't want a kia, hyundai, or daewoo.
Posted By: SAV Re: Eric!!!!!! LOOK AT THIS! - 02/05/05 09:49 PM
Don't ever give details like that again.

My mom just called me and said maybe we should buy a hyundai for me since an 04 is only like $9k. I said not right now. I should have said, no I'm not Chris, I don't want a kia, hyundai, or daewoo.

You realise you just declined a car quicker than yours?

Oh and Eric will come up with any excuse, as entertaining or disgusting as it might be, to decline an SVT. What a weirdo!

-SAV
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: Eric!!!!!! LOOK AT THIS! - 02/05/05 09:59 PM
1.6L 103hp, yeah i bet it's fast.
Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 Re: Eric!!!!!! LOOK AT THIS! - 02/05/05 11:31 PM
Yeah, speaking of Daewoo's, I hosed a Lanos from a light and a roll. 1.6L powah.
Posted By: SAV Re: Eric!!!!!! LOOK AT THIS! - 02/06/05 01:51 AM
1.6L 103hp, yeah i bet it's fast.

Hey man, strip that bugger down to the frame like they did to that Sentra in SCC and you'll have massive 1.6L powa!

You didn't specify which Hyundai though. If it was a used Sonata or Tiburon V6, it could have put you on the backburner.

Not that I have any support for Korean cars or anything...

-Chris
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: Eric!!!!!! LOOK AT THIS! - 02/06/05 02:33 AM
A bicycle can put you on the backburner Chris.
Posted By: TourDeForce Re: Eric!!!!!! LOOK AT THIS! - 02/06/05 03:08 AM
Considering the horrid grammar & sentence structure I've seen on this site, not to mention the occasional total lack of punctuation (gawd, I can't even finish reading some of those), to consider one comma may have been inadvertently omitted is not a great stretch....

Agreed?? Harmless semantics anyway.

Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: Eric!!!!!! LOOK AT THIS! - 02/06/05 03:10 AM
I always be talkin perfect tho.
Posted By: TourDeForce Re: Eric!!!!!! LOOK AT THIS! - 02/06/05 03:15 AM
The whole web site is generally WAAAAAY better than most. The regulars are certainly literate enough to forgive the occasional slip. Some of the noobs are freakin' scary. Makes me wonder how much daddy paid to get them a license...
Posted By: SAV Re: Eric!!!!!! LOOK AT THIS! - 02/06/05 06:45 AM

Bicycle can't carry six babes though.

-Chris
Posted By: SAV Re: Eric!!!!!! LOOK AT THIS! - 02/06/05 06:49 AM
Considering the horrid grammar & sentence structure I've seen on this site, not to mention the occasional total lack of punctuation (gawd, I can't even finish reading some of those), to consider one comma may have been inadvertently omitted is not a great stretch....

Agreed?? Harmless semantics anyway.

Aw look at, Jim!? He cares About how we right and; stuff. this Reminds me of that one newbie who-joined our CEG forum down here, in the southEast...think his name was eric or, Ross or somebody they just did'not know how to use, Punctuation! It really made our Resident comma abuser jim very mad. He even uses Symbols, like this: &. I mean "like" Dude! WTF is that s'pose to mean!

But I guess, it really isn't that big of a deal because jim said that it was only "harmless" "semantics" so i guess It is really okay to type like i'm a Total focking idiot?

-chris
Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 Re: Eric!!!!!! LOOK AT THIS! - 02/07/05 01:02 AM
Originally posted by SAV:

Bicycle can't carry six babes though.

-Chris

Neither can any cool car. Your mom's Sedona just don't cut it, Chris.

I got a copy of an email a while back that said the human brain doesn't read every letter of each word; just the first and last, and as long as all the right letters are included between those, your brain still recognizes it.

Rsos is teh gehy. Nbodoy lekis him. Cihrs dievrs his mom's Senoda and cna't get ldieas. Eirc crireas teshe big gnus and eerybvdoy is arifad of tehm. Wrod to yuor mmos, I cmae to dorp bmbos.
Posted By: SAV Re: Eric!!!!!! LOOK AT THIS! - 02/07/05 04:32 AM
Cihrs dievrs his mom's Senoda and cna't get ldieas.

Cna oto!

-Chirs
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: Eric!!!!!! LOOK AT THIS! - 02/07/05 08:08 AM
Butt humpers.
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: Eric!!!!!! LOOK AT THIS! - 02/10/05 02:07 AM
Eric didn't get the car? What happened? That sucks.
Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 Re: Eric!!!!!! LOOK AT THIS! - 02/10/05 02:46 AM
Yeap, no SVT for me. Honestly, we probably weren't going to get it anyway; but since it's already been sold, well, there ya go.
Posted By: TourDeForce Re: Eric!!!!!! LOOK AT THIS! - 02/10/05 03:42 AM
... but since it's already been sold, well, there ya go.

<==== (Hides keys behind back & slowly backs toward the exit...)

J/K !!!!!!!!!
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: Eric!!!!!! LOOK AT THIS! - 02/10/05 05:54 AM
Boooo.
Posted By: ChattavegasSE_dup1 Re: Eric!!!!!! LOOK AT THIS! - 02/10/05 04:26 PM
... but since it's already been sold, well, there ya go.

<==== (Hides keys behind back & slowly backs toward the exit...)
J/K !!!!!!!!!

Haha! Seriously, I was hoping someone from the boards would pick 'er up. Keep it in the family ya know.
© CEG Archives