Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: 1slo30 HEEEYYY Shotwell I figured it......... - 11/16/03 04:12 AM
hey mike, we figured out the problem on the 3ltr .......it was the knock sensor , apparently the knock sensor wire had rubbed up against the belt and every once in a while it would short out and cause the car to die ....WOOOOHOOO
maybe sometime after I get off of active duty this week we can meet up.... I should be home at least to the 20th before I head to ft. lewis to ship out

later
Brandon
That's great! I wouldn't have guessed that. Now you can give me a ride! I'll be up there all week...I'll give you a call if I get off early enough.
If you meet up on a Wed or Fri I can come too. I'd love to see both of your cars.
Posted By: auiotour Re: HEEEYYY Shotwell I figured it......... - 11/16/03 11:07 PM
Hey man if your going up there with them, I wanna ride too, I want to see your 3l!
Posted By: 1slo30 Re: HEEEYYY Shotwell I figured it......... - 11/17/03 02:21 AM
Well, lets hook it up. How about on Wednesday? After 5ish. I should be released by then. Maybe we can all meet in Burlington at the mall or something. Hit me up, I'm home all night 360-293-5450
thanks
Brandon
Posted By: auiotour Re: HEEEYYY Shotwell I figured it......... - 11/17/03 06:18 AM
where is burlington?
Burlington is about 30 miles north of Everett. It's right next to Mt. Vernon. I'm up for a meet on Wed, but could we make it later? I'll still be working at 5:00. How about 6:30?
Posted By: auiotour Re: HEEEYYY Shotwell I figured it......... - 11/17/03 08:10 PM
I can only come if someone wishes to car pool, so mike 95mike if you wanna carpool up there we can split gas money.
Posted By: 1slo30 Re: HEEEYYY Shotwell I figured it......... - 11/18/03 12:55 AM
mike,later sounds great and as for gas, i will pay for it just to see some contours and get some pics b4 i head for iraq

let me know
B
Sounds good. I could carpool too if you'd like Llane. That is pretty far north!
Posted By: DDV Where in Burlington? - 11/18/03 04:36 PM
And did you decide on a time? I might be able to make it up too. (From Bothell.)

Regards,
David
Wow! I just checked where Burlington is. It's over 100 miles from my house! Anyway we could meet a little further south? Everett is about 1.5 hours from me and not too far from Burlington. Let me know.
We could do Everett, assuming my sister-in-law doesn't go into labor tomorrow... (due date is today). Burlington is a little far for those in the south end. Everett would definitely be a half-way point. We could find a place to do dinner!

-Lance
Posted By: 1slo30 Re: HEEEYYY Shotwell I figured it......... - 11/19/03 02:12 AM
I see how it is .....NOBODY wants to drive up here to meet but you guys wouldnt mind me driving ALL the way down there....no no thats cool i understand.......just joking, if you guys want to meet in everett i guess that would be cool, just let me know tonight 293-5450 and we can set up a time and place

B
Well, Everett is essentially an hour and a half from here once traffic is factored in, and I may not get off work until later. If it's possible to make it a 7:30 meet please do. Otherwise I guess I could be late. Please post the time and the place. I want to show off my new tires!

Mike
Posted By: 1slo30 Re: HEEEYYY Shotwell I figured it......... - 11/19/03 04:27 AM
hey mike, what are you going to do with your old ones? I need new winter tires..call me and let me know

B

oh ya 7:30 would be great
Posted By: 1slo30 Re: Where in Burlington? - 11/19/03 04:45 AM
Originally posted by DDV:
And did you decide on a time? I might be able to make it up too. (From Bothell.)

Regards,
David

What place in the everett mall is a good place to meet?
Posted By: Lance Kinley_dup1 Re: Where in Burlington? - 11/19/03 05:55 AM
Probably over by Sears (south end of the mall). Plenty of parking, shouldn't be too hard to spot a few Contour's

-Lance
Posted By: Darren_dup1 Re: Where in Burlington? - 11/19/03 06:04 AM
What time are you guys looking to meet. I want to come out and play too. I work just down the street from the mall.
Posted By: 95Mike_dup1 Re: Where in Burlington? - 11/19/03 06:12 AM
Looks like this might be the biggest NW meet in a while! Auiotour and I will be car pooling in "The Ripper" and be there around 7pm at Sears. Looking foreward to it!
Posted By: Outback Gal_dup1 Re: Where in Burlington? - 11/19/03 06:39 AM
Then we can maybe head over to the Red Robin across the street and grab dinner/dessert for those that are hungry. Looks like we'll have around 7 or 8 people so it shouldn't be too bad getting them to set up a table for us. Plus it will give us some place to chat especially if the weather continues to be nasty.
Posted By: auiotour Re: Where in Burlington? - 11/19/03 07:22 PM
Hey cant wait to meet up with you guys. I am gonna bring my laptop and camera so I can take lots of pictures (in the dark lol)
Posted By: shotwell_dup1 Re: Where in Burlington? - 11/20/03 01:15 AM
OK, so I'll see you guys at Everett Mall near Sears around 7 PM! I'm leaving in a few minutes...
Posted By: Lance Kinley_dup1 Re: Where in Burlington? - 11/20/03 01:38 AM
We'll be there!

-Lance
© CEG Archives