Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Ken04 How about a fall run somewhere ? - 09/10/02 07:32 PM
Anybody up for a cruise somewhere in the beautiful Pacific Northwest before the rains come ? I'd love to get together with some other CEG'ers and cruise somewhere for a day. Or maybe set up a P.I.R. track day ? Just for grins ? Or is anything else planned that I'm not aware of that my wife and I could take our little hot-rod to and meet some new friends ?

Ken 99 Silver Frost SE 2.0 liter Zetec ATX.
Posted By: Cuztom_95_dup1 Re: How about a fall run somewhere ? - 09/10/02 09:16 PM
id love to meet up with you guys that live closer to the coast than me, or maybe find somewhere in idaho where we could take a roll around the mountains...because it would be a pretty good distance from here to the coast (600+mi)..but i would be willing to go that distance, never been to a get together/meet yet unless its just a area meet, than thats fine, wouldnt want to interrupt a little thing
Posted By: Qbert_dup1 Re: How about a fall run somewhere ? - 09/11/02 12:03 AM
Originally posted by Ken04:
Anybody up for a cruise somewhere in the beautiful Pacific Northwest before the rains come ? I'd love to get together with some other CEG'ers and cruise somewhere for a day. Or maybe set up a P.I.R. track day ? Just for grins ? Or is anything else planned that I'm not aware of that my wife and I could take our little hot-rod to and meet some new friends ?

Ken 99 Silver Frost SE 2.0 liter Zetec ATX.

I'm up for just about anything. A drive up through the gorge to Multnomah Falls or something like that sounds good. There is also an Autox coming up next weekend at PIR I believe (21st and 22nd). We could always meet there for a few and then do something. Drag races this weekend, though I don't think I'll be drag racing the car for a bit.

My vote is for a cruise somewhere. Meet up, drive out to some place for lunch and have some fun. Hopefully some other southern WA guys or OR guys will chime in. What is the time frame you're looking at? This weekend? I'm busy the weekend of the 28th (autox in Roseburg) and I'd like to race one day either the 21st or 22nd here in Portland. That is my schedule. This coming weekend is completely open for me.

I'm definitely thinking something close to home this time, sorry Custom95. I would love to try and get a large meet together sometime in the not so distant future, but I don't see that happening right away.
Posted By: shotwell_dup1 Re: How about a fall run somewhere ? - 09/11/02 03:49 AM
AARGH!! PLEASE schedule it for like three or four weeks out if you guys decide to do something. I REALLY want to participate but my transmission won't be back for a couple of weeks! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE!! I agree with QBert on the cruise...anywhere is fine with me as long as we're driving there! Is Spokane too far? We could meet Custom95 there. Are there any members living in Spokane? I have seen two SVT Contours there before. I'm sure there are more...anyway, I'm in if my car is back together!
Posted By: Cuztom_95_dup1 Re: How about a fall run somewhere ? - 09/11/02 04:35 AM
well...spokane is basically half way, at least it seemed to me when i was driving it back from tacoma (had it shipped back to the states, lived in europe)

its np to go the whole way alone, but if someone was willing to maybe stop there and wait, it wouldnt bother me, i would just have to find out the time it would take to get to spokane from here (6hrs., give or take?). but i wouldnt want it to be like..12 hours of driving for 4-5 hours of fun, if you know what i mean.
Posted By: kerrychin_dup1 Re: How about a fall run somewhere ? - 09/11/02 06:14 AM
In reply to:

A drive up through the gorge to Multnomah Falls or something like that sounds good.

Hmm, if your criteria for a fun run is:

a) scenic
b) twisty

the drive to Multnomah is neither. I did it on the way back from the Portland meet. So boring I went to the falls and enjoyed that, then turned around and followed the Columbia back to I-5. Also not particularly curvy or fast. And for those of you who know me, I'm not a speed demon. KDWs last 35k miles on my car.

I think next summer we should get together to organize a run up Mt. St. Helens. THAT would be a drive. Also a few nice visitor centres up there so there's something to do before turning back and enjoying the drive down.

Or else we should run out I-20 East thru the Cascades which I did last month. Sea level to 6000 ft in about 45 mins. The drive would start in Sedro-Wooley I think it's called.

You'll see views like this (Diablo Lake):

Just some ideas. And I'm sure with a planned summer event we can do at least as well as the Everett Meet, hopefully better. The drive and the stop for lunch should be the main attraction.

Kerry
Posted By: Rmacin Re: How about a fall run somewhere ? - 09/11/02 07:18 AM
Yea im down for it as long as its somewhere is oregon. I alwasy get pissed off because they are alwasy way up in Everet Washington, which is a long drive for me. Count me in for the Portland area or even down in the Eugene/Springfield area. Would this by chance be and over night drinking fest, as well as a car meet.
Posted By: Qbert_dup1 Re: How about a fall run somewhere ? - 09/11/02 07:32 AM
Originally posted by kerrychin:
In reply to:

A drive up through the gorge to Multnomah Falls or something like that sounds good.

Hmm, if your criteria for a fun run is:

a) scenic
b) twisty

the drive to Multnomah is neither. I did it on the way back from the Portland meet. So boring I went to the falls and enjoyed that, then turned around and followed the Columbia back to I-5. Also not particularly curvy or fast. And for those of you who know me, I'm not a speed demon. KDWs last 35k miles on my car.

Taking I-84 out to Multnomah is not scenic or curvy as suggested, but the "Old Scenic Highway" is. There are also about 6 other waterfalls along that road along with a 1920ish overlook of the Columbia (under renovation right now I believe). It isn't a very long highway, nor is it always curvy, but I'm not looking to spend hours driving either. I drive more then enough as it is (25K miles in 9 months).

I do keep my speeds resonable on road trips though. I do have fun in the twisties though, but my significant other would change the color of my interior if I pushed really hard for a long period of time (car sickness). Autox and track days are my substitute.

Anyway, I'm up for a lot of things, don't hold back suggestions. I was kind of thinking something around the Portland area though.

(Gorgeous picture of the lake Kerry) I definitely am up for something next summer. Last time I was up to Mt. St. Helens it was a good drive, but reminded me of the moon. Not much to see but ash. I'm just thinking on a smaller scale right now.
Posted By: Qbert_dup1 Re: How about a fall run somewhere ? - 09/11/02 07:40 AM
Originally posted by Rmacin:
Yea im down for it as long as its somewhere is oregon. I alwasy get pissed off because they are alwasy way up in Everet Washington, which is a long drive for me. Count me in for the Portland area or even down in the Eugene/Springfield area. Would this by chance be and over night drinking fest, as well as a car meet.

Hmmm, the drinking fest doesn't sound too bad to me, but we'll have to see how plans progress. I'm waiting for Ken to chime back in and let us know what he had invisioned. I was figuring a small local get together, talk about cars, take a drive, and then go from there. If some of us want to go out and drink or race, GREAT (not both together though )!

Anyone know if Dan from Eugene / Springfield area still visits the board? I haven't seen him on here in a long while. Last time I met up with him was up at the go-kart track in Vancouver about 4-5 months ago.
Posted By: shotwell_dup1 Re: How about a fall run somewhere ? - 09/11/02 08:37 AM
Well, fall run or not, I'm in for a serious drive when my car is back together. Got to break everything in before the abuse (drag racing) begins. I was planning on going to Spokane via Seattle before this thread was started anyway. I just hope SR 20 isn't closed by then (it closes for the winter every year). It's such a beautiful drive, as Kerry has demonstrated.
Posted By: Shaun G_dup1 Re: How about a fall run somewhere ? - 09/11/02 03:06 PM
I think a PIR track day would be the best and then maybe dinner or something after. Just think you could spend the whole day going 100+ mph and not have to worry about any tickets! Plus you might even learn something.

There is an event on the 25th of Oct.
Check this link for details

PIR driving school

Yea im down for it as long as its somewhere is oregon. I alwasy get pissed off because they are alwasy way up in Everet Washington, which is a long drive for me.

What do you mean they are always way up in Everett WA? There has only been one meet in Everett. The last meet prior to that was March 16, 2000 in Portland. There have only been three other meets besides those two and they were in Tacoma, Issaquah, and Olympia.

Washington tends to get picked a lot for meets in order to accomodate both the Oregon members and the BC members since it's in the middle.
Posted By: Ken04 Re: How about a fall run somewhere ? - 09/11/02 07:56 PM
Originally posted by Qbert:

Hmmm, the drinking fest doesn't sound too bad to me, but we'll have to see how plans progress. I'm waiting for Ken to chime back in and let us know what he had invisioned. I was figuring a small local get together, talk about cars, take a drive, and then go from there. If some of us want to go out and drink or race, GREAT (not both together though )!

Yea I'm not a big drinker, and especially not a drinker/driver. I thought it would be fun to all meet somewhere on a Sat morn, drive for a bit, 1-2-maybe 3 hours along some semi-twisty, scenic roads (and no I-84 to Multnomah Falls AINT twisty OR pretty), have a group lunch somewhere, maybe a nice tavern, brew-pub type thing, and then a similar but different return route back to where we met. Then if anyone would like to continue the festivities and go party-hearty they could go from there. My wife also will not enjoy a 100 MPH scream through the country-side. There is a vintage car race Sept 21 & 22 in Seattle @S.I.R. (now called Pacific Raceways) that are always very enjoyable. Or maybe a group run to an auto-x or something somewhere. Any feedback on timing, or roads to suggest, or events to attend would be appreciated. Ken
Posted By: Ken04 Re: How about a fall run somewhere ? - 09/11/02 08:02 PM
I'm up for just about anything. A drive up through the gorge to Multnomah Falls or something like that sounds good. There is also an Autox coming up next weekend at PIR I believe (21st and 22nd). We could always meet there for a few and then do something. Drag races this weekend, though I don't think I'll be drag racing the car for a bit.

My vote is for a cruise somewhere. Meet up, drive out to some place for lunch and have some fun. Hopefully some other southern WA guys or OR guys will chime in. What is the time frame you're looking at? This weekend? I'm busy the weekend of the 28th (autox in Roseburg) and I'd like to race one day either the 21st or 22nd here in Portland. That is my schedule. This coming weekend is completely open for me.

I'm definitely thinking something close to home this time, sorry Custom95. I would love to try and get a large meet together sometime in the not so distant future, but I don't see that happening right away.

Yea, something like this would be cool. A nice day time run somewhere, stop for lunch or dinner then head to the drags, or get up earlier and run somewhere then head to the auto-x. This is what I'm thinking. BTW, I am 40+, how's about the rest of you NW CEG'ers ?

Ken 99 SE Silver Frost 2.0 Zetec ATX Contour.
Posted By: Shaun G_dup1 Re: How about a fall run somewhere ? - 09/11/02 08:47 PM
hmmm...sounds like I'm all alone for the PIR track day..
Posted By: Cuztom_95_dup1 Re: How about a fall run somewhere ? - 09/11/02 11:15 PM
Originally posted by Shaun G:

well, if you guys are going to just do a night thing, or want to, ill be out, i wouldnt see the point me driving 600+..for the couple hours..i would hope you guys were looking from my point of view here, i would love to have a whole day or two thing, but i dunno about just a track run

and as for the drinking, well, being underaged doesnt help at all..i would probably be the youngest one out there
Posted By: Shaun G_dup1 Re: How about a fall run somewhere ? - 09/12/02 12:14 AM
Originally posted by Cuztom_95:

well, if you guys are going to just do a night thing, or want to, ill be out, i wouldnt see the point me driving 600+..for the couple hours..i would hope you guys were looking from my point of view here, i would love to have a whole day or two thing, but i dunno about just a track run

and as for the drinking, well, being underaged doesnt help at all..i would probably be the youngest one out there

Just a track run?. Have you ever tracked your car? I'm not talking about a 16 second drag run. I'm talking about a full road course.

The event is the whole day by the way,7am to 4pm.

PS... we could all walk way with our racing licenses, now that would be cool!
Posted By: Cuztom_95_dup1 Re: How about a fall run somewhere ? - 09/12/02 01:55 AM
now that you told me about that, i think ill be saving up
Posted By: DanCanuck_dup1 Re: How about a fall run somewhere ? - 09/12/02 10:54 PM
We just had our annual (7th) Brown Bros SVT track day up here
in Mission, B.C. ONly about 6 contours, about 10 Lightening
trucks (to each their own)...and about 12 Mustangs. Those
Mustangs have nothing on my car when the right driver
is in it (not me, the instructor)....need a new clutch soon
though.

I'm game for a road trip, perhaps even Portland...it would
involve overnight for me so they would have to be some
safe beer drinking happening....
Posted By: Cuztom_95_dup1 Re: How about a fall run somewhere ? - 09/13/02 04:44 AM
UPDATE: Oct 25th right? well...this saturday (14th), i am going down to Bison Ford..they finally finnished the engine work on a 98.5 CSVT. Saw it today when i was cruising around...hit the brakes..flipped a b**ch..and went and looked at it.

Silver Frost, 35% tint....but an unexplainable 64k on the odo..and it has been on the lot being worked on for almost 2 years..

I think they qouted $11k for it..but maybe i can bring it down?..ill post about it in the general forum
Posted By: Ken04 Re: How about a fall run somewhere ? - 09/18/02 08:15 PM
So anybody have any ideas ? I wanna do something fun before it starts raining everyday. A cruise out in the country or the AutoX @PIR sounds OK too although the Vintage Races are in Seattle Sept 21&22. If any of you have never been to a historic/vintage race, you are REALLY missing out. Vintage Ferrari's, Jags, Bentleys, Cortinas, Shelby Cobras and Mustangs, it is pretty spectacular. My wife and I are addicted to vintage racing. Plus you can walk around the pits and talk to some pretty famous personalities who are warm and genuine instead of having 'star-itus'. And the cars, oh baby the cars, yikes. So, howzabout it NW CEG'ers ? Let's do something ! Anyone ? Ken 99 SE Silver Frost 2.0 Zetec ATX.
Posted By: Ken04 Re: How about a fall run somewhere ? - 09/18/02 08:16 PM
I think a PIR track day would be the best and then maybe dinner or something after. Just think you could spend the whole day going 100+ mph and not have to worry about any tickets! Plus you might even learn something.

There is an event on the 25th of Oct.
Check this link for details

PIR driving school

Cool, lets try and do this, Ken
Posted By: Qbert_dup1 Re: How about a fall run somewhere ? - 09/18/02 11:35 PM
I'll try and scrounge up enough money for the PIR track day again. It is a BLAST if you haven't done it. Also as Shaun said you might learn something (like how badly your brakes fade). Of course Shaun doesn't have to worry about that .

Well here is my plans for this weekend. On Friday the 20th I plan on going out to PIR for a bit to see what is going on with the Shelby Club. If anyone wants to meet up for lunch or something like that let me know.

On Saturday I'll probably be at the autox, but I won't be racing that day, just taking some photos. I have some other stuff to take care of later that afternoon. However on Sunday I will be racing. I race in the morning, so get your butts out of bed and show up...racing usually starts around 9. If you plan on running show up no later then 8!

Post what you guys feel like. Even if you just want to get together for lunch to plan something else for another day, that is fine by me.
Posted By: Qbert_dup1 Re: How about a fall run somewhere ? - 09/18/02 11:38 PM
Originally posted by Ken04:
So anybody have any ideas ? I wanna do something fun before it starts raining everyday. A cruise out in the country or the AutoX @PIR sounds OK too although the Vintage Races are in Seattle Sept 21&22. If any of you have never been to a historic/vintage race, you are REALLY missing out. Vintage Ferrari's, Jags, Bentleys, Cortinas, Shelby Cobras and Mustangs, it is pretty spectacular. My wife and I are addicted to vintage racing. Plus you can walk around the pits and talk to some pretty famous personalities who are warm and genuine instead of having 'star-itus'. And the cars, oh baby the cars, yikes. So, howzabout it NW CEG'ers ? Let's do something ! Anyone ? Ken 99 SE Silver Frost 2.0 Zetec ATX.

I'd really like to go to a vintage race event, but I can't do that one. Maybe next spring (or if there is one sooner). Sounds like a blast to me.

The October track days sounds good, but if we want to do something before that (which I do) someone is going to have to lay the law down. This weekend is pretty good for me.
Posted By: Ken04 Re: How about a fall run somewhere ? - 09/19/02 02:57 PM

I'd really like to go to a vintage race event, but I can't do that one. Maybe next spring (or if there is one sooner). Sounds like a blast to me.

The October track days sounds good, but if we want to do something before that (which I do) someone is going to have to lay the law down. This weekend is pretty good for me.

The Portland vintage races are in July so maybe next year we can have a Contour group there and get to parade our cars around the track like the other clubs do. I'm all up for that.

October track day sounds good too since we have nothing planned for that weekend except the typical Sat morning kids soccer games so we should be able to get out there. Although when I talked to my wife about bringing her car out she said "it's not ready, I can't show it til you get it all done". So I know what I need to do now, get her car finished ASAP . The spoiler needs another coat of silver frost, the other side marker light needs to be installed, the indiglo pedals need to be installed and wired, the list goes on and on. But OK, let's definitely do the October thing. And if something comes up in the meantime holler, and I'll see if we can't add something prior to October, Ken
Posted By: shotwell_dup1 Re: How about a fall run somewhere ? - 09/25/02 02:21 AM
Woo hoo! I talked to Terry today and my transmission is built and packaged to send off tomorrow. I should have the car put back together in a week or so. When it works I'm going to be pushing the issue on the fall run thing!
Schweet!

Who wants to start a pool on what he'll break next?

j/k!

-Lance
Posted By: Shaun G_dup1 Re: How about a fall run somewhere ? - 10/08/02 01:13 AM
hey shotwell...you still sending your tanny to Terry?

There seems to be somekinda soap opera going on right now.
Posted By: shotwell_dup1 Re: How about a fall run somewhere ? - 10/08/02 02:22 AM
I've already got my trans back from Terry. It's not in yet because of a broken connector that occured in shipping. He's sending me new one ASAP. I don't care what anyone says here...Terry kicks ass! He has always been very informative and professional with me. There are some people talking a bunch of crap about a transmission that aparently failed...a bulldog box as I understand. I have spoken to Terry about this and it sounds like a misunderstanding gone wrong. Sounds like the timetables Terry quoted and the time given to do the work didn't quite match. Terry has posted some interesting things in the last 24 hours, but he's probably very upset about the way a certain few people are talking about him on the boards. I'd be upset too! He'll cool down and hopefully be back on the boards sometime soon. In any event I will support Terry and HMS 100%. He will always have my business and I will continue to send him clients.
Posted By: Shaun G_dup1 Re: How about a fall run somewhere ? - 10/08/02 02:31 AM
I've PM'ed him a few times trying to figure out was wrong with my car and he always got back to me. My take on this is one guy had some problems with his work and it kinda blew up from there. But who knows..?

Posted By: shotwell_dup1 Re: How about a fall run somewhere ? - 10/08/02 09:13 AM
Yeah, sorry for going off in that last post. Some things cut a little deeper than others. I sent an email to Terry earlier and plan on calling him today to see if my part was sent. Hopefully my car will be up this week! How about a fall run from the Seattle area to the Spokane area via SR20? I've got to do something to break in the Quaife. Let's get this topic running again guys!
Posted By: Beowulf Re: How about a fall run somewhere ? - 10/08/02 03:49 PM
Just tell me when.

I haven't done the drive along SR20 in ages.
Posted By: kerrychin_dup1 Re: How about a fall run somewhere ? - 10/08/02 04:41 PM
Originally posted by shotwell:
Yeah, sorry for going off in that last post. Some things cut a little deeper than others. I sent an email to Terry earlier and plan on calling him today to see if my part was sent. Hopefully my car will be up this week! How about a fall run from the Seattle area to the Spokane area via SR20? I've got to do something to break in the Quaife. Let's get this topic running again guys!

Are you proposing this be an all-weekend thing? Better hurry before it snows along that route. Unless you guys want to do it in the snow, which is also beautiful.

Kerry
Posted By: shotwell_dup1 Re: How about a fall run somewhere ? - 10/08/02 07:49 PM
I couldn't do it in the snow. My tires wouldn't allow it. I guess I'd better start looking at the weather up there! I would guess that several other members also do not have snow tires anyway! As far as the run, I think it would be cool to run out to Grand Coulee Dam, have lunch and talk a bit or whatever, then go our seperate ways from there. I'm sure some of you guys would rather stay the night somewhere than drive right back the same day though, which would be fine. My idea is just for the one day. One of the cool things about driving out to Grand Coulee Dam is that everyone can go home a different way than they came. For example, Canadians can take US 97 north through Osoyoos and see some rural BC. Seattle area residents could go back via US 2 or I-90 and Oregon residents could cut back throuch Yakima and White Salmon or whatever. As far as where to meet, Mount Vernon on I-5 which is right between Bellingham and Everett. We could meet on a Saturday morning, have breakfast and head out. It will probably take several hours to get there, so we'd be ready for lunch by that time. We could even meet members from east of Grand Coulee there, say from Spokane or Idaho or whatever if you're willing to drive. I'm heading to Spokane to see my brother immediately following the run, so I could head back a ways with you easterners. If you haven't been to Grand Coulee Dam, I can tell you it's very interesting. The dam is absolutely HUGE! There is a really cool tour that can be taken also, however I am only proposing a run to the dam and lunch. After driving for that long, everyone's going to want to do something different anyway.

Damn this is a long post. Give me some feedback please! I really want something like this to happen before the winter!
Posted By: Beowulf Re: How about a fall run somewhere ? - 10/08/02 09:46 PM
I wish we could get this together for this weekend...I am only able to go for extended drives every other week.
Posted By: shotwell_dup1 Re: How about a fall run somewhere ? - 10/09/02 06:52 PM
This coming weekend is out for me as my car won't be together yet. I'm still waiting for a part. I'll be able to do the 19th or the 26th. Would this be a possibility for everyone?
Posted By: Beowulf Re: How about a fall run somewhere ? - 10/09/02 07:50 PM
26th yes, 19th no.

However, the longer we wait, the more chance that weather along SR 20 will suck.

But with the way our weather has been the last couple of years...it could be beautiful that weekend.
Posted By: SleeperZ Re: How about a fall run somewhere ? - 10/09/02 10:23 PM
26th yes, and 19th no for me as well.
Posted By: shotwell_dup1 Re: How about a fall run somewhere ? - 10/10/02 09:23 AM
Alright, so let's call it the 26th of October. Anyone else interested?
Posted By: Shaun G_dup1 Re: How about a fall run somewhere ? - 10/13/02 06:27 AM
darn... dagbabit! I can't go. I have a "NHB" event that some of my crazy friends are going to be in and have to go.

I'll be at cascades "driver" training on the 25th.

I hope to some of you there. I'm going to get my racing license...God help all of us

Posted By: kerrychin_dup1 Re: How about a fall run somewhere ? - 10/13/02 06:56 AM
I think I will have to take a pass. My SVT is going into storage for the winter this year and I don't think my Isuzu with tired struts could keep up with you guys.

102 lb-ft of torque whoa!!! I'd officially be a moving roadblock.

Kerry
Posted By: shotwell_dup1 Re: How about a fall run somewhere ? - 10/16/02 07:53 PM
Moving roadblock...that's hilarious! Sounds like something I remember from Monty Python! I don't think it will be snowing by the end of this month, but I understand you wanting to take care of your car. Some of the Navy weather guys I know at Whidbey Island say it probably won't snow much this year until late November. That said I hope more of us can meet on the 26th! My car should be completely broken in by then. Can't wait guys! Lance, Darren, Ken, Robert...you in?
Posted By: Beowulf Re: How about a fall run somewhere ? - 10/16/02 08:24 PM
Originally posted by shotwell:
Moving roadblock...that's hilarious! Sounds like something I remember from Monty Python! I don't think it will be snowing by the end of this month, but I understand you wanting to take care of your car. Some of the Navy weather guys I know at Whidbey Island say it probably won't snow much this year until late November. That said I hope more of us can meet on the 26th! My car should be completely broken in by then. Can't wait guys! Lance, Darren, Ken, Robert...you in?

I hope some people want to do this because I would love to see first hand what some of you have done with your 'tours and 'styques. Not to mention the driving...oh, how I love to drive.

Posted By: kerrychin_dup1 Re: How about a fall run somewhere ? - 10/17/02 05:48 AM
You guys just wait...Lance'll bring the Subie just in case it snows (we ARE talking about a mountain pass here, thru the Cascades, no less!) and he'll have the last laugh.

I must say, it's a frikkin amazing drive. Perhaps better going west, but on either end of the run (near Sedro-Wooley and near Winthrop) the mountain passes are really steep. I'd say more so than even the Rockies near Jasper, Alberta.

Lots of passing lanes to get around RVs, unlike here in Canada where we all have to obdiently follow the seniors in their RVs towing their Saturns behind them.

Kerry
Posted By: Sadeeq_dup1 Re: How about a fall run somewhere ? - 10/20/02 05:35 PM
This sounds like a blast!
Unfortunately, I am supposed to be having a costume party at my house on the 26th.
My S-03s don't like ice or snow, but rain is no obstacle. If you wanna run later, I may be game.
Have fun on the 26th!
© CEG Archives