Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: auiotour Looking for some tools. - 06/16/06 09:05 PM
I know all of you that know me will be willing to help me, I recently came into about 2k and have decided my car shouldn't die yet and I am going to be ordering the upgraded shift forks from europe for my svt. I am still getting the parts but will be ordering today or tomorrow So I can do the job before I go to Montana early august. I need something to help pull the engine and transmission. Also if anyone has tools that are to be used with working on at transmission, if I can borrow them and give you a check to hold onto until they are returned that would be great of you. Please let me know so I can make arrangements asap. Thanks

Sorry Leaf, looks like I wont be selling my car after all.
Posted By: tropictour Re: Looking for some tools. - 06/17/06 04:49 AM
How many times I gotta tell you, its Leif. Thats cool I knew you wouldnt be able to let her go. BTW did you take the BAT Kit off your SE?
-tropictour
Posted By: auiotour Re: Looking for some tools. - 06/17/06 05:42 AM
Nope still sitting on it. To much work to take it off. Sorry I always forget the spelling
Posted By: tropictour Re: Looking for some tools. - 06/17/06 03:19 PM
Yeah thats what I figured. Well if you get bored and want to take it off let me know.
-tropictour
Posted By: auiotour Re: Looking for some tools. - 06/24/06 12:22 AM
I would love to take them off just need to find something to put in their place, cause I can't afford to have both cars down. Specially with getting ready to take the transmission out of the svt in the next month.
Posted By: tropictour Re: Looking for some tools. - 06/24/06 05:28 AM
How about we do a suspension thrash at your place. And swap my stuff onto yours and the BAT Kit on mine+cash? Think about it. Oh and I'll buy lunch too.
-tropictour
Posted By: auiotour Re: Looking for some tools. - 06/24/06 05:58 PM
I dont care, how much were you thinking. They dont have a lot of miles on them even.
© CEG Archives