Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Cris'pus Bellingham Old Town - 04/15/05 09:30 PM
Cool!!!

Me and a friend went to go see the GT at Pioneer Ford in Lynden but we were blown off by the salesguy, as it was sold and in their storage area. Well, we decided to waste some time and cruised around Bellingham for a bit, I saw that guy with the Rex Bumper again

Then I was somewhat adventurous and kept going down Meridian. I was pleasantly surprised with the "Old Town". Reminded me of Victoria. We found the docks and that Hotel and Lighthouse thing. I saw this modded black Focus but after a short attempt to catch up he turned off the exit. We went up to whatcom lake too. I've got a few pictures, but waiting for approval from phlop I guess.
Posted By: Guntaker_dup1 Re: Bellingham Old Town - 04/15/05 10:10 PM
gosh that car is ugly....
Posted By: Big Daddy Kane Re: Bellingham Old Town - 04/16/05 04:05 AM
Are modified cars rare in Canada?

I went to Lethbridge last weekend and everyone was just staring at my car like it was a Ferrari or something. Only other car I saw there that was modified was an 89-94 Suzuki Swift that coulda been a GT, but didn't have any badges and was passing me at a high rate of speed (I was doing 80km/h in an 80 zone).
Posted By: phlop Re: Bellingham Old Town - 04/16/05 05:42 AM
ROFL///

Come to Vancouver, they are everywhere... a lot of "daddy bought" imports and luxury cars from the asian community... pffft. lol
Posted By: ODC Re: Bellingham Old Town - 04/16/05 09:19 AM
Originally posted by Kane:
Are modified cars rare in Canada?

I went to Lethbridge last weekend and everyone was just staring at my car like it was a Ferrari or something. Only other car I saw there that was modified was an 89-94 Suzuki Swift that coulda been a GT, but didn't have any badges and was passing me at a high rate of speed (I was doing 80km/h in an 80 zone).

Lethbridge is a pretty small town.

Come to Vancouver, you'll find more M3,M5,AMG,Corvette,S2K,NSX,Supra's kind of high end cars running around more than civics even.

Posted By: Cris'pus Re: Bellingham Old Town - 04/27/05 01:14 AM
We saw these at Les Schwab? on the way down and my friend likes dodge and big trucks, go figure. The hotel lighthouse place we stumbled across. I think you can rent the top of the lighthouse too.

© CEG Archives