Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: 98c70turbo Sneaky Pete system - 09/15/02 09:33 AM
Has anyone used the sneaky pete nitrous system? Uses the 10 oz bottle and very easy to install. Looks to me would be a great cheater system to use while street or drag racing. From what I've heard its usually around $230 for the kit, but been trying to find more info on it.
Posted By: Dustyn_dup1 Re: Sneaky Pete system - 09/15/02 08:43 PM
From what I understand it's just a scaled down nitrous bottle. So unless your vin diesel or are pressed for space I would just go with a full size bottle.
Posted By: Ausgedient the Ninja Re: Sneaky Pete system - 09/15/02 10:30 PM
Yeah if you are going to lie and tell everyone you are not running nitrous, you can hide a full size bottle just as good.
Posted By: 99blacksesport_dup1 Re: Sneaky Pete system - 09/16/02 04:50 AM
Yeah, you can put the bottle in your trunk and be like, yeah its one of those phat new subs that just look like the bottle
Posted By: NITROS_dup1 Re: Sneaky Pete system - 09/16/02 02:56 PM
Originally posted by Dustyn:
From what I understand it's just a scaled down nitrous bottle. So unless your vin diesel or are pressed for space I would just go with a full size bottle.

or be like paul walker and fit 2 huge as bottles bak there, with a computer that pisses you off.

but anyway, a nice little system would be cool for us, that need to hide it from the RENTS. something that fits in the glove box would be great.
Posted By: RTStabler51_dup1 Re: Sneaky Pete system - 09/16/02 04:08 PM
sneaky is only worth about .2.

If your gonna do it, just get the full kit....there are other ways to hide it
Posted By: m!key Re: Sneaky Pete system - 09/16/02 08:29 PM
why would you want to hide the nos? i dont get it.
Posted By: BloodyTomFlint Re: Sneaky Pete system - 09/16/02 08:46 PM
so no one sees it.
Posted By: Speed Demon_dup1 Re: Sneaky Pete system - 09/16/02 09:30 PM
Originally posted by mikey boy:
why would you want to hide the nos? i dont get it.

so you dont get the arseholes saying hey i'll race you without the bottle!
Posted By: brian8064_dup1 Re: Sneaky Pete system - 09/17/02 11:37 PM
exactly, what fun is that...
Posted By: chrisilversvt_dup1 Re: Sneaky Pete system - 09/18/02 03:23 AM
compucar has a nitrous in a bag kit...full kit for less than $400...it is a dry kit and has a very simple installation...and can be easily swapped over to another car...it has jets for 4 cyl/v-6/and v-8..definitly more power than the sneaky pete setup...and the bottle and all the solonoids are contained in a gym bag...it is controlled by a switch that plugs into your lighter..pretty cool little system....
Posted By: Russell-3L Re: Sneaky Pete system - 09/20/02 05:02 AM
Originally posted by nitros:

but anyway, a nice little system would be cool for us, that need to hide it from the RENTS.

exactly what im thinkin

<me> dad im getting headers and a chip
<dad> you aint doin nothing to that engine
Posted By: Derk-xB Re: Sneaky Pete system - 09/20/02 10:01 PM
Originally posted by PoopStainz:
Originally posted by nitros:

but anyway, a nice little system would be cool for us, that need to hide it from the RENTS.

exactly what im thinkin

<me> dad im getting headers and a chip
<dad> you aint doin nothing to that engine

Heh heh heh...I feel your woes. I wound up getting the Brullen just recently and my dad mentioned something about me wasting money...next time he heard my car he started looking for catbacks for his Cobra.
© CEG Archives