Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Corey now this is what i like to see...... - 11/08/01 08:57 PM
i go away for a week and look what appears..... forced induction baby.....
YEAH laugh
Posted By: Gator VR4 Re: now this is what i like to see...... - 11/08/01 10:05 PM
What about NAHHHS???
Posted By: Corey Re: now this is what i like to see...... - 11/08/01 10:21 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by T-RedSVT:
What about NAHHHS???

is that alllllll you have to say......ive seen that in like 5 posts now wink

actually my boy has a nnnnnnaahhhs kit for sale right now anyone looking for a kit laugh
Posted By: Seanman Re: now this is what i like to see...... - 11/08/01 10:59 PM
Quote:
actually my boy has a nnnnnnaahhhs kit for sale right now anyone looking for a kit

Hey, I am looking for a kit right now, i was gunna wait, but if i can get a deal with you ill go with it. Can u get me the specs?
Thanks a lot
Posted By: fst4dr Re: now this is what i like to see...... - 11/08/01 11:47 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by T-RedSVT:
What about NAHHHS???

I'd consider NAHHHS a form of Forced Induction, maybe this forum should be renamed Power Adder. That way it covers everybody that is not N/A.
Posted By: SVTfirst Re: now this is what i like to see...... - 11/11/01 04:41 AM
What the heck is NAHHHS?
confused
Posted By: sqplus Re: now this is what i like to see...... - 11/11/01 07:58 AM
N.O.S.=Nitrous Oxide Systems...

saying NAAHHHHHS is just our way of goofing around. laugh
Posted By: Corey Re: now this is what i like to see...... - 11/11/01 02:36 PM
Quote:
Originally posted by Da Seanman:

Hey, I am looking for a kit right now, i was gunna wait, but if i can get a deal with you ill go with it. Can u get me the specs?
Thanks a lot

i havent been able to get ahold of him yet, but when i do i will post up the info for you
WHO WANT NAAAAHWWWWWWWWSSSSSS

hehe i had to

seriously though anyone want to buy a ZEX kit?? i am bored with mine and need to make some money back to put into other power adders, ive only used the system for like 1 1/2 bottles
it also comes with a inline pressure gauge and a low clearence (contour hood) L nozzle fitting (all aftermarket)

i will sell it for 400$ straight up (plus shipping)
it includes a bottle (10lbs) control module, nozzle, pills, line, manual, pressure gauge, L fitting and all that other good go fast stuff

any takers?? PM me
Did you check if the system still works?? I mean you did total your car... Just looking out.
© CEG Archives