Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: Steeda. Thoughts on the? - 03/09/06 06:31 AM
Turbo Xs's Game boy Advanced Boost Controller?

Seems you can set boost levels for every gear? Would be tight to run like 5 psi in first slightly more in second then just run a assload in the others.

What you guys think?

Boost and Tetris What more do you want?
Posted By: Swazo Re: Thoughts on the? - 03/09/06 07:35 AM
Well, I do love tetris and I DO want a good gear dependant EBC.

I'm waiting to hear more reviews on the AVC-R. But if I can switch between boost settings on the fly, on my Greddy Profec....... then F-it! Anyone know first hand?
Posted By: KingpinSVT Re: Thoughts on the? - 03/09/06 07:46 AM
Maybe google would know? They have been around for a while so Im sure some people out there have opinions.

LOL at this thread and Steeda.
Posted By: Swazo Re: Thoughts on the? - 03/09/06 07:55 AM
Sweet! I shouldn't be so lazy at times! Greddy has a simple switch that mount to the steering wheel where you can switch from low to high boost setting. Since I can slow down the speed the boost jumps from low to high, this just might be the perfect EBC after all
Posted By: 96 M edition Re: Thoughts on the? - 03/09/06 12:01 PM
thats kinda what i do to the probe,i run a toggle switch with a 12v source to the boost solenoid's power line,that way i can run off of my MBC or stock boost solenoid
Posted By: warmonger_dup1 Re: Thoughts on the? - 03/09/06 12:09 PM
Originally posted by TC'd Swazo:
Sweet! I shouldn't be so lazy at times! Greddy has a simple switch that mount to the steering wheel where you can switch from low to high boost setting. Since I can slow down the speed the boost jumps from low to high, this just might be the perfect EBC after all

Duh!

The Profec B has always been the bang for the buck dual stage controller but you have to press the button. It works good on other cars I've ridden in.
Posted By: Steeda. Re: Thoughts on the? - 03/09/06 03:28 PM
Originally posted by KingpinSVT:

LOL at this thread and Steeda.

Why laughing at me

Seriously Ohh its the Game Boy SP!!!!! Mario Kart anyone?

I sould get one to go with my Boost Gauge
© CEG Archives