Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: carzyjay getting ready to do a 3.0( again) - 07/24/06 06:20 AM
well My cars has been sitting for about 1yr. I had to go back to the Army( damm it) I went with the 99 3.0( cut svt cams with the bat waterpump) cost me 5 grad. I am going to do a full 03-04 3.0L looking to do it right and spend the money.I would like to know if anyone could send me in the direction of a person that can do my swap. Thanks alot.\
jay

ps, Plus if i can just buy a full preped motor for anyone. thanks.
Posted By: bradSVT Re: getting ready to do a 3.0( again) - 07/24/06 07:28 AM
If you are in So Cal there is a guy in Nor Cal (Robert) who does 3L swaps. He will probably message you sometime soon.
Posted By: Blackcoog_dup1 Re: getting ready to do a 3.0( again) - 07/24/06 11:46 AM
I can do the swap if you get the car to me or I can build you a ready to drop in motor. PM me the info on the type of build you want.

Chris
Posted By: Big Jim_dup1 Re: getting ready to do a 3.0( again) - 07/25/06 05:45 AM
Post this on the California forum. There is a guy in Woodland Hills that has done some work for a few people in Southern California.
or if you are willing to take it to AZ, Keith at adc does them. when I was there a couple weeks ago for the tune he had a turbo coog.and svt that he was rebuilding the engines. the tour had 22lbs boost and blew in like 10 minutes
Posted By: carzyjay Re: getting ready to do a 3.0( again) - 07/30/06 02:12 AM
thanks guys. Ill check around. I just might sell it to anyone who wants is, lol.
© CEG Archives