Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives

It looks like BatInc is sold out of center caps for the st200 wheels. Can anyone give me advice to for locating center caps that will fit? (A Ford part #?) Perhaps the E1 center caps I already have will fit??
Anyone?
Ahh, someone is watching Ebay?

I was going to say BAT....
It seems that you could get Ford magazine (the Brit one available at Barnes and Nobles) and either make some calls or visit their websites...or even find a Brit Ford dealer on google.
Thanks for the info. I was checking around and I think that some of the new Foci come with a 2" center cap. A friend has Focus with that style. If they do fit, I will be sure to post a update with the part #.
Part # 2m5z-1130-ab is a chrome center cap for the new Focus. It fits the st200 wheels perfectly.

Enjoy!!

sweet thanks
Did they work? Cause I can get the ones straight from the UK and I quote

"Thankyou for your Enquiry.
See attached pic item 20
This is the centre cap for the ST200 alloy wheel 5/99-9/2000
It is silver finish with Ford Logo in the centre
Here is the information requested
Centre Cap
Part Number 1064115(QTY4)
Retail Price: £3.11each
You Pay: £2.80each

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Delivery
Royal Mail international Signed For Aimail packet service £7.62 (5 days from time of despatch)
Total cost £18.82 "

This was from a ford parts source there. So tell us if the focus' fit and for how much. Thanks

They fit.

That is a pretty good price. It works out to about $30 USD. That is a much better price than what I paid at the Ford stealership.
Ok, well I'm looking at 100 CDN for 4. Looks like I'm getting those brit ones...
FYI
The Ford part number for Mercury centre caps is F7RZ-1130-AA
Originally posted by Cris'pus:
Ok, well I'm looking at 100 CDN for 4. Looks like I'm getting those brit ones...

They came in today. Total price in CDN= just over $50 bucks
These are really shiney chromed plastic and fit like they aren't ever coming off. So go here
I don't know if it was on here or focaljet....but a guy ordered some SVT caps from a Cobra that fit. He didn't post a part number though.

I may have to go harass my dealer to see if I can order these...
I know the focus ones are going to be pricey as will the SVT ones. Problem is, if you don't own an SVT..........
What are you talking about? Not owning an SVT?
Originally posted by KTPdave:
What are you talking about? Not owning an SVT?

Why would I get SVT caps that say SVT when I don't got one. Don't wanna be a poser
© CEG Archives