Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: morbid Classifieds (aussie bar) scammer -- WARNING! - 11/23/05 08:16 AM
Skimming through the classified, I found someone wanting to trade an aussie bar for an SVT bar. A new user with no posts. I googled his email address (mcgainer@hotmail.com) and a ton of scammer-watch type web sites came up. The ad needs to be removed, but I'm not sure who to email about that... so I'm putting the warning here. Google also showed the email address was used in the classified before.... so blocking it might not be a bad idea.
i was already in contact with him and was going to ship my bar saturday

I'll see what he has to say about this.

edit:

After looking through the results of the search, it seems he sends out the "meds" e-mails perhaps as a secondary source of income.....i don't think he's here to screw anyone.

I think the only way to say it's a scam is if someone else steps forward who has also been promised the bar and presents proof.

Just got this in an e-mail from TH.

"...the guy with the Aussie bar deal,he was from this
area and moved...he is known for shady deals and not
shipping etc...I did work for him and never had
payment...ask Todd etc...I'd stay clear!"

Originally posted by pole120:

I've dealt with him too. He is a piece of sh@t. He has dick'd over half of CEG. I believe he has a record too.
I thought this was odd when iread it yesterday.....

"Please check no signature required or place by front door on the instructions. "

I've changed the rules of the transaction so he has to ship first, if he doesn't comply, deal's off.

Thanks guys you may have saved my a$$ big time here.
Link 1

Link 2

Link 3
HA! Notice in Link 1 that Powdercrookfag says he's taking things overboard! Man I'd love to kick him in the dick, and his wife in the uterus.

Mark
Originally posted by Y2KSVT:
HA! Notice in Link 1 that Powdercrookfag says he's taking things overboard! Man I'd love to kick him in the dick, and his wife in the uterus.

Mark

[Ron Burgandy voice] I'm going to punch you in the ovaries; straight shot right to the baby makers [/Ron Burgandy voice]

I think this is Frank McCoy. He screwed one CEGer over some BAT suspension bits. SleeperZ got Frank fired from his job over it. He screwed Terry as well. Not coming back to collect parts he did work on for him.

Read up Mr. McCoy.
http://www.contour.org/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&Board=interests&Number=907324&Forum=interests&Words=Frank%20McGainer&Match=And&Searchpage=0&Limit=25&Old=allposts&Main=907324&Search=true#Post907324
Posted By: NVSVT Classifieds (aussie bar) scammer -- WARNING! - 11/23/05 08:03 PM
I was already in contact with him and was going to ship my bar Saturday

I contacted Frank McCoy yesterday and asked if he still has the "Aussie" bar, this was his reply; "Sure do...have an SVT bar?" So it looks like he was playing at least two of us!

Thanks for the info; you just saved me a lot of grief.
Originally posted by NVSVT:
I was already in contact with him and was going to ship my bar Saturday

I contacted Frank McCoy yesterday and asked if he still has the "Aussie" bar, this was his reply; "Sure do...have an SVT bar?" So it looks like he was playing at least two of us!

Thanks for the info; you just saved me a lot of grief.

WHAT AN A$$HOLE
Always check up on who's selling the items.. especialy with a 0 post count

I actually drafted an email to him, asking for pictures (I was immediately concerned, but really want an aussie bar). I then figured I'd google his email addy, just to make me feel more safe. After seeing the results, I canceled the email and posted here. I didn't even think about searching the CEG forums for his email, but that's too bad he's already hit here several times.
Wow!

This guy needs his ass kicked!

If he ever comes this way we'll oblige him. There are people around here that take beer bottle bashing classes in grade school in preparation for Alabama Barfights!
A real Alabama Asskickin.. (that was in the movie the Devils Rejects )
Originally posted by warmonger:
Wow!

This guy needs his ass kicked!

If he ever comes this way we'll oblige him. There are people around here that take beer bottle bashing classes in grade school in preparation for Alabama Barfights!
A real Alabama Asskickin.. (that was in the movie the Devils Rejects )

They taught some of us georgia boys how to do some asskickin as well.
Posted By: R_G Re: Classifieds (aussie bar) scammer -- WARNING! - 11/24/05 04:20 PM
Originally posted by morbid:
Always check up on who's selling the items.. especialy with a 0 post count

Make that 3 of us. I also PM'd him about the bar. Glad I saw this post!
© CEG Archives