Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: The Davis Locked thread.... - 08/28/02 04:01 PM
Why'd you lock it Hector? No point...just abusing your power I see. You don't agree with the topic so it must be lockable...

Keep in mind fellow Zetecers...it seems any subject of controversary regarding performance of any Zetec engine will be locked. Just agree blindly with everything you see.

I especially like the way the final thought was added in. To that...

There is a way to tell "what's the difference". I've dynoed. I have access to dynos of a stock Zetec. I can compare to those. Anything blatantly different about Sleeper's will stand out like a sore thumb.
Posted By: SleeperZ Re: Locked thread.... - 08/28/02 04:07 PM
I guess I get an award for the first locked thread, woopy-friggin-do!
I would guess the thread was locked to do the tone it was taking, the fact that the same things were being brought u over and over, and nothing useful was really being added at the end.
Posted By: The Davis Re: Locked thread.... - 08/28/02 04:22 PM
Originally posted by D Davis:
Why'd you lock it Hector?

...and at the end, something useful was said. I asked you if you could send me your dyno results once you went back. You said "sure". Seems to me the direction of the thread was indeed changing.
Posted By: SleeperZ Re: Locked thread.... - 08/28/02 05:02 PM
Tone between two individuals (one being me) was not so friendly.
The same two people (again one being me) were arguing the same points repetively,
The "balls itch" posts were stupid.
So I can see why the post was lock.
I will post my next dyno runs.
I am hoping to have the money for an optomized TB and UDP soon, so I might go after those, but I would much rather wait for StreetFlight (whenever I here from them next).

Posted By: ScoobyRacing03 Re: Locked thread.... - 08/28/02 05:43 PM

EDIT: the faces are not at you sleeper just so you know...
Posted By: Kremithefrog Re: Locked thread.... - 08/28/02 10:21 PM
Posted By: Pollo_loco69_dup1 Re: Locked thread.... - 08/28/02 10:40 PM
Originally posted by Sleeper:
The "balls itch" posts were stupid.

The balls itch posts were to try and lighten things up.
Posted By: SleeperZ Re: Locked thread.... - 08/29/02 02:19 PM
To ZetecRacing,

You have been very straight forward, and I know if they were aim'ed at me then you would have said so.

To Pollo_loco69

The "balls itch" posts added nothing to thread.

To All,

I will be running again this Saturday at the track to put to rest (I hope) any arguements about my time.
If the timeslips are different, then so be it.
I'll try to do a couple runs off the bottle just to be sure.
Posted By: Ausgedient the Ninja Re: Locked thread.... - 08/29/02 07:49 PM
Originally posted by Sleeper:
The "balls itch" posts added nothing to thread.
I disagree, it was a nice break in the endless bitching.
Posted By: Pollo_loco69_dup1 Re: Locked thread.... - 08/29/02 10:08 PM
Sorry to let you everyone down. I will try and make all of my future posts have some meaningful content. Please forgive my waste of bandwidth.
Posted By: Paul Kienitz_dup1 Re: Locked thread.... - 08/30/02 09:07 AM
Now my balls itch.
Posted By: Quicksilver_dup1 Re: Locked thread.... - 08/31/02 07:20 PM
Hector locked it for all the obvious reasons. One of the nicest guys you'll ever meet, and he doesn't hold grudges on people. So lay off of him already Davis!

BTW, if you questioned my moves, your posts would not have been locked -- they would have been deleted.
Posted By: Loco4G63 Re: Locked thread.... - 09/02/02 09:06 PM
I sent Darrell an e-mail explaining myself.
Posted By: The Davis Re: Locked thread.... - 09/03/02 04:08 PM
Originally posted by Milan007:
Hector locked it for all the obvious reasons. One of the nicest guys you'll ever meet, and he doesn't hold grudges on people. So lay off of him already Davis!

BTW, if you questioned my moves, your posts would not have been locked -- they would have been deleted.

Who are you...my mom? Please...

And way to handle that "CEG Reorganization Proposal" thread at the end, there...
Posted By: Pollo_loco69_dup1 Re: Locked thread.... - 09/03/02 05:21 PM
Oh No! It's going to be the second locked thread in Zetec.
Posted By: Stolon #05 Re: Locked thread.... - 09/03/02 05:54 PM
Originally posted by Pollo_loco69:
Oh No! It's going to be the second locked thread in Zetec.
Wouldn't it be nice if everyone could stop acting like whiney 2 year olds!!! I mean come on... people are fighting over the stupidest of things... Talk about a waste of bandwidth...
Posted By: Quicksilver_dup1 Re: Locked thread.... - 09/04/02 02:04 AM
Originally posted by D Davis:
Originally posted by Milan007:

Who are you...my mom? Please...

And way to handle that "CEG Reorganization Proposal" thread at the end, there...
Lets see here, a Moderator attacks another Moderator in his own section. Yeah, you looked real good there! And BTW, thank you for the compliments...
© CEG Archives