Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Right now I just have a 40 series muffler. I want to get a full exhaust or at least a cat back. But the only things I can find are all over 600 bucks and I don't want to spend that much. What Im thinking about doing is a custome exhaust. But I don't want to go through all the trouble. Does anyone know of any good exhausts for 99 cougars?

Or if anyone just has clips of cougars with cat back/any exhaust could you give me a link because I'd like to hear them. Especially if they are 3.0L's.

Right now I can't hear anything over my cat leak so i don't even know what the car sounds like. The main reason for me wanting a cat back is because Im either getting the cougar tuned/chipped soon and I don't want to lose power getting it tuned and then putting an exhaust on it later. I want to do all the exhaust stuff first.

Thanks
I think you would get a better/more response from the Cougar forums.
www.trubendz.com

^^I hate them
well I did get 2 post and 8 views in about a minute so I'll leave it up.

But I don't know any cougar sites. Im on here because of my csvt. People have told me the cougar sites but I always froget the name. Do you know any good ones? Thanks
http://www.newcougar.org/forums/index.php
thanks. I remember it now neco...
Originally posted by Goonz SVT:
www.trubendz.com

^^I hate them

ditto, they are a bunch of lazy [censored], they do make a good product tho.
Originally posted by Tourige:
www.trubendz.com

^^I hate them

agreed..they do with MAJOR fitment problems!
www.trubendz.com

^^I hate them

Explain??? I hope you aren't referring to your y-pipe, cos that isn't Trubenz's fault - it's the morons that installed the cat-pipe without the necessary flex-pipe and then blamed the gap (due to missing flex-pipe) on Truebenz.

You got some 'splainin' to do Goosy!
Originally posted by Stazi:
www.trubendz.com

^^I hate them

Explain??? I hope you aren't referring to your y-pipe, cos that isn't Trubenz's fault - it's the morons that installed the cat-pipe without the necessary flex-pipe and then blamed the gap (due to missing flex-pipe) on Truebenz.

You got some 'splainin' to do Goosy!

not at all about my cat pipe, that was my mistake..its just i heard from others like RandyCSVT, he had major problems with fitment from his trubendz..and I have heard similar complaints that i cant think of who said it..
© CEG Archives