Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
I've only been to the track once before but that was in a 5.0. I've got very little mods. I've got:

1998 Contour SVT
Modded stock y-pipe
KKM filter
75mm bullet mass air meter
Pulled resonator
Pulled the hood liner
Pulled the rear rubber firewall strip
Koni struts
Eibach springs

I'm not sure if I should run the 75mm bullet meter. I've noticed the car feels a bit softer under 4K but after that I do notice that it charges a bit harder especially beyond 6K.

I'm going to remove the small sub box, all the crap in the glove box and arm rest compartment. Go there with a 1/2 tank of sunoco 94.

I had reset my computer about 4 days ago. I could swear the car felt stronger after that initial reset. Am I imagining that? Could have been a cooler day. Who knows.

Was thinking of inflating the tires to 40psi. I'd rather pull a little harder on the top than to grip a bit on the bottom as I'm scared of breaking something. The clutch has 155,000 KM's on it (the mileage of the car!!

Anyway what else should I do? I just pulled the plugs, inspected them. Look fine (only 8,000 KM old). Cleaned and regapped them and went back in). Cleaned the KKM.
remove all your seats and put ice on the intake,, get a bottle of NAWWWSSS. that should about do it.
No way dude I'm not pulling seats. Thats rice. No spray for me either. Now icing the intake I can handle before a run...

© CEG Archives