Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: jevon3 finally posting some picks of my friends car - 07/20/04 02:51 PM
here are some pics of friend david's car(i'm like a month late on doing this )

this pic doesn't do those rim any justice, they look awesome because of the color combo

loudness, thats all i have to say about that

good luck over there, y'all don't have too much longer to go.
its real nice.....seems like he has done quite a bit of tasteful work
Great looking car! Love the wheels! What are they? Needs F/I.
are the headlights painted on the inside, or do they have something layed over them? i can't really see from the pics...looks cool, whatever it is
That IS a nicely improved Zetec! Wheels are good looking in person only, I imagine. Nice valve cover and CTA HAI . And not a poser either (debadged SVT or I guess, never put on)
Loks very nice...very clean. Tasteful mods all around and I bet that thing bumps!!
Very nice car! I thought about doing the SVT kit to my car cause it's got low miles, but I wanna get it paid off first... How do you like those guages?? I love em on mine!!!
That is a sweet looking tour and tastefully done . What kind of wheels are those ?

Aaron
Originally posted by jmgilman:
are the headlights painted on the inside, or do they have something layed over them? i can't really see from the pics...looks cool, whatever it is

Looks like they're painted on the outside?? I want to do something like that but I'm not ready to open them up. You've also reinforced my feeling that a dark rim can look good. Didn't care for them before but I'm starting to change my mind. I'm looking at Rev 10's in gunmetal for mine.
no his headlights aren't painted on the inside, it's on the outside. his wheels are konigs but i can't remember the type right now. i know they just came out in the past few months. if he is able to log on here soon, i'm sure he'll post what type they are.
Looks like they are Konig Next's.
Originally posted by wa2tuff:

Didn't care for them before but I'm starting to change my mind. I'm looking at Rev 10's in gunmetal for mine.

And these look good?
Any heating issues with the front grille being covered up w/ the euro plate mounted there?
-Mark
more pics please!but better quality
nice Auto Zetec SVT. Really nice looking car.
whats up everyone. thanks for all of the compliments. as for the wheels, they are konig next. with the liscense plate in the front, there is no extra heat issue what so ever. im finally getting the svt side skirts, splitter, and carbon cowl hood.... hopefully some nos soon. we shouldnt be over here too much longer....never know though. i sure miss driving a real car though, 5 tons, deuce and a halfs, 113s, and humvees dont cut it . but any how, times going by fast. well, ill try to post again later on if anyone else has a question. thanks again everyone.

thanks bro for posting the pics.
later
Posted By: R_G Re: finally posting some picks of my friends car - 07/20/04 10:58 PM
Originally posted by Cris'pus:
That IS a nicely improved Zetec! Wheels are good looking in person only, I imagine. Nice valve cover and CTA HAI . And not a poser either (debadged SVT or I guess, never put on)

I love that car...

T-red with those wheels=
Very nice!!!!
thats nice

those wheels look really skinny.
Nice car, are those conti extremes on the wheels?
Originally posted by ZetecNinja:
those wheels look really skinny.

tires**
beautiful GL
why does it have a euro plate?
Originally posted by izzodesh:
beautiful GL
why does it have a euro plate?

Because,It looks good.

I like it
hello everyone and thanks again. as for the tire, they are continental tires. as for the plate, like mike said....it looks good. its surely a work in progress, cant wait for the rest of the mods to come.

whats up mike, hope the tour is treating you and going well, ill try to give you a call sometime mike.
whats up adrian, ill give you a call later on as well, later bro.
© CEG Archives