Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Posted By: IonNinja Post Your Top 3 Favorite Contours/Mystiques - 04/14/04 05:35 AM
I thought this would make an interesting thread...

I don't really have a 3rd one so I'll just post my own

Your Turn
1. qwksvt- same as you
2. outlawdSVT
3. dion

sorry if i jacked up your names.

there are so many nice ones though, but i think those guys are on the top of their game. . .

if you have a 3L/vortech (a working one, if it exists)/or turbo i am jealous of you so dont feel left out
now either people are too lazy to post pics or this thread wasn't a good idea...

I think I know which one it is

3. Not everyones top 3 choice, but it is mine and I love it!!!

1, 2 and 3)

I love this car

that car is sweet!
1 and 2

1. The best by far.
[image]http://community.webshots.com/photo/134210813/134211551ZpBwaT[/image]

2. Makes me drool.
[image]http://community.webshots.com/photo/134210813/134211657fZyOSQ[/image]

3. #3 has to be your own car.
[image]http://community.webshots.com/photo/134210813/134212739WnJOsR[/image]

How do you post pictures?
It never works for me
Spike (SVT-3)

Jeff (QwkSVT)

Stazi
I got it now.
Same as before, but with pictures.

How come I've never seen any of these guys on the Contour of the Month?

upstart, you can not post pics from webshots.

Need better pics of mine though. And a good wash/wax!
Originally posted by beyondloadedSE:
upstart, you can not post pics from webshots.

Thanks. I was using Webshot, I just copied the address wrong. Now the pic I posted don't come up all the time.
All I see is red X's. Can anyone see the pic?
1:

2:

3:

3 1/2:

damn QwkSVT is becoming trendy, I may have to change my #1 spot
Who's blue car is that? I love that color.
Posted By: d c Re: Post Your Top 3 Favorite Contours/Mystiques - 04/14/04 07:06 PM
some nice cars there here's a couple of pics of mine
click link
http://server6.uploadit.org/files/dancox-front.jpg
http://server6.uploadit.org/files/dancox-rear1.jpg

There are so many sharp looking rides on this site, choosing three was difficult.
Columbus represent. Damn Jeff it looks like you have the overall favorite car amoungst the CEG. I am still amazed as to how fast you put that car together. I saw you on Sawmill the other day also. The SVT looked hot.
Here is my top 3.

1.PhatSVT

2.Stolon#05

3.Snafuflux

I love t-red and there are so many to choose from, so it was very hard to pick my top three.
Dion's car is by far my farorite CSVT.

but I can't pick which one i like better between these to.

outlawSVT

Qwksvt

and lets not forget this one.

1.PhatSVT

2.Snafuflux

3.Myself

..Had to. Not a quality shot of my car but for now it's good.

I don't have any pictures to post but they would be, in no particular order; Derk2000, qwksvt, PhatSVT, Dion, Pascal, Antonio, Elky and of course, mine. More than three but so what.
In my book, no question (in no particular order):

=OutlawdSVT=

=dion=

=Qwk98SVT=

IMHO, anybody can do the basic bolt-ons like wheels, lower and exhaust, or even pay someone to get the car painted.

I think these guys have really put the thought and time into taking it to another level with tasteful mods and custom work.

And in honor of an old-school CEGer who sold his SVT and was one of the best looking Tours on CEG for a long time:

in no particular order...
From Quebec, Canada
I'm not gonna post pics because they're all here already.

1. Dean Joyce's mystique

2. Speed demon's tour

3. Qwk98SVT tour
1. stazi
2. Qwk98svt
3. spike (svt-3)

i would post pics but my band with sux and that coupled with 56k aint fun

ooh i forgot about dean joyce.....him and stazi fight for number 1
Antonio
PhatSVT
Corbett (back when he actually owned the car)

They aren't neccessarly in that order, but those are my top 3 favorite.
Originally posted by beyondloadedSE:
Antonio

My favorite: Antonio's ride:

[IMG]http://www.villagephotos.com/image.asp?id_=395936[/IMG]
Oh, and some honorable mentions for me:

blu_fuz

95MID
(too damn hard to find any working pics of his old car...but this was my favorite pre98 when I first came to these boards)

Antonio

(these have easily become my favorite wheels ever)

NVS Mystique
(for his customizing)

Drerok's car for the custom stuff too

Seems like you've got to have an SVT kit w/ mirko to get some recognization around here...I will be out to change that!
1-cuz its black

2-the wheels are perfect....PUT THE HOOD DOWN

3-

I always knew i loved qwksvt's...but this thread opened my eyes to the names of the peoples cars who i loved, but never remembered who they are

Wow I haven't seen that one before. Sweet color. It looks like its dark purple.
I'll stick with the frenchies
1- BSVT

2- Pascal

3- J-Lab

Although that OutlawSVT and Qwksvt are sweet as hell

Hottest SE w/o SVT plastic.

Originally posted by ZetecNinja:
95MID
(too damn hard to find any working pics of his old car...but this was my favorite pre98 when I first came to these boards)

well i could get you some new pics in about a month if you want cause my sister owns that car now. how cool is that? oh, unfortunately it doesnt have the svt front anymore. he bottomed out too much and decided to put the stocker back on. still looks sweet though, my sister sure loves it.
In no particular order:

-Dion
-SVT-3 (Buckeyes "old" ride )
-I'll do whatever one else did, vote for my own
My top pics:
Antonio, SVT ST PETE, Pascal, Outlawd
They're all amazing.
Antonio's and then my Silver one in my eyes were the sweetest....
Those mystiques look sweet. I love that front grille.. anyone ever try and do a transplant to an SVT? I did a search, didn't come up with anything productive.
Originally posted by SpliceVW:
Those mystiques look sweet. I love that front grille.. anyone ever try and do a transplant to an SVT? I did a search, didn't come up with anything productive.

I'm thinking about doing an SVT engine swap into my car but I don't know how much of a PITA it will be to swap from a Zetec to a V6 motor.

Aaron
Antonio, Pascal and Dion

In no particular order.
I would then say - Qwck98svt, Michah's pre-98, stazi
#1- PhatSVT
#2- OutlawdSVT
#3- My old Car Thinking about getting another one. We'll see

I think Everyones Forgeting ImptKllr's car. That Black CSVT with the ahh i forgot what the rims where. They looked like BMW rims the crosslaced ones
Originally posted by NVS Mystique:

I'm thinking about doing an SVT engine swap into my car but I don't know how much of a PITA it will be to swap from a Zetec to a V6 motor.

Aaron

I meant putting a mystique grille on my SVT. That'd look sweet if done right.
Originally posted by NVS Mystique:

Aaron

I meant putting a mystique grille on my SVT. That'd look sweet if done right.

LOL whoops my bad.
The Mystique grill would look nice on an SVT it flows really nice with the SVT front bumper.
Aaron
Originally posted by SteedaSVT:

I think Everyones Forgeting ImptKllr's car. That Black CSVT with the ahh i forgot what the rims where. They looked like BMW rims the crosslaced ones

The wheels you are reffering to are the Konig Imagines he had them in the Opal finish

Aaron
MID95!

The best of the ones I still have!

-Andy
Looking at it you would have to do the lights, hood, and grill. You end up with the Mystique hood lines and not the curves of the Contour but with enough work you can make it look anyway you want.
Originally posted by nospeed:

What are the bronze rims in the 3rd pic. And where can I get them.
thanks
Originally posted by tymeks:
Originally posted by nospeed:

What are the bronze rims in the 3rd pic. And where can I get them.
thanks

Team Dynamics DTMs are discontinued.

dion had them powdercoated that color.
What about Mondeos???

3. FlechaAutoSports 'tour...can't find any pics though
Originally posted by UPSTART-SVT:

How did a picture of my car end up on Car Domain? I'm not a member!
Originally posted by SVZETEC:
What about Mondeos???

I love that Modeo. one day i will actually get around to getting a splitter like that and mounting it up......
Originally posted by dion:
Originally posted by UPSTART-SVT:

How did a picture of my car end up on Car Domain? I'm not a member!

Someone is using your car as theirs?
I personally think that this one ^ T-red with bronze wheel got a really different look !

Also thanks for the 2 nominations guys
Just some pics of my old ride...
got camber? good to see you still frequent the forums matt.
thats the tour with air bags right

got any non thumbnail style pics (bigger, clear ones)
Originally posted by SVZETEC:
What about Mondeos???

Does anyone know anything about that splitter? I dug around Ford Mondeo.org for a while to no avail.
yes i do have the same pics bigger...just email me. TruRida22@aol.com Oh also...to your question...yes in the show picture that was air cylinders...never ever try to put on a contour EVER! they dont work...trust me..i had 4 sets of custom brackets made...the mcpherson strut set is not made for air cylinders....but the other pictures are when i put hydraulics on it...MUCH MUCH MUCH bette...10 inch cylinders in the fronts and Big ole' 12 inch cylinders in the rear...slammed the rear and front end sooo much nicer...plus instead of 3 inch with air bags or 8 inch lift and drop with cylinders...i got me a whooping 20 inch lift and drop in the front and 28 inch lift and drop in the rear..2 chrome pumps and 6 battery do you just right if any body plans on doing hydraulics..And if your worried about the rough ride...let me just tell you all that hydraulics ride better then a caddi or lincoln on air if you have accumulators...very important...Yes i'm still around jim....working hard and going to school....about to buy a house out here in white lake with my girl...life is good....better now that the tour is out of my life no more problems....he he he he
© CEG Archives