Contour Enthusiasts Group Archives
Could someone please post pic's of your SVT with painted mirrors and sail panels to match your body color? I have been thinking about doing this when I get mine touched up. I have seen pictures of one or the other, but don't recall seeing both done in the same picture (but I am sure it exists!!). Not required but since I have a black tour, that would be my preference.

Thanks in advance...

Well I have just the car for you. This is not my car, it's OutlawdSVT's black 2000 SVT.

OutlawdSVT

I don't have the sails painted, but here's the mirrors...............check the link in my sig for more, or larger pics.

Originally posted by VenomSVT:
Well I have just the car for you. This is not my car, it's OutlawdSVT's black 2000 SVT.

OutlawdSVT

Thats a great lookin SVT
Originally posted by SVTCuervo:
Originally posted by VenomSVT:

OutlawdSVT

Thats a great lookin SVT

You took the words right out of my mouth. VERY nice SVT!
VenomSVT..

Thanks, I thought I had seen this on another tour but could not be certain.

Think I HAVE to do it after looking at OutLawdSVT's. Plus, in the last pic he has painted the stock plastic mesh grills (looks like they are), which was my other plan. Looks good all together.

Thanks again....
Originally posted by Moe:
I don't have the sails painted, but here's the mirrors...............check the link in my sig for more, or larger pics.

what happened to your headlight???????
Originally posted by cliffjohnson:

it was super hot, and we were at the drag strip.........I was trying to get some air into the intake

it was super hot, and we were at the drag strip.........I was trying to get some air into the intake

Is that all you removed? Just the light? But it looks like you have no rear bracket to hold it, there.

What kind of wheels are those on that Silver SVT in the background? Anybody know?
Originally posted by Derk2000:

What kind of wheels are those on that Silver SVT in the background? Anybody know?

seksie ones
Originally posted by bc_mondeo:

Is that all you removed? Just the light? But it looks like you have no rear bracket to hold it, there.

Oh I see it.

So you would recommend taking light out for ΒΌ mile track?
© CEG Archives